What is it about elven girls that makes them so wonderful and often the best girls?

What is it about elven girls that makes them so wonderful and often the best girls?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/327336/2cc398b124/
exhentai.org/g/864123/3a757638ec/
exhentai.org/g/67099/87feeda12e/
exhentai.org/g/984118/90adb08f07/
exhentai.org/s/a286876ecb/1032230-7
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

large breasts, wide hips and long ears

That age is long gone granpa, nowadays elves are just orc meat toilets and NTR bait.

Who do I have to kill in order to bring honor and dignity back to elven girls?

>dark elves

pointy ears means it slants the OTHER way

Piro > Deed

nah, that age is passing and elf girls are going back to being happy. one doujin at a time

when the ears are long and flippy, they are good girls

They of a higher class.
It's like when a non-white dates a white.

SLUTTY JAPANESE ELF EARS

SLUTTY FRENCH ELF EARS

CAN AMERICANS EVEN COMPETE?

Dark elves > Regular elves

Eternal youth.

Someone doesn't appreciate dark chocolate

>tfw I am not an elf and have no wood elf wife to live with for hundreds of years

Elves are for hunting.

Corruption fetish.

exhentai.org/g/327336/2cc398b124/

>double penetration
>rape
>goblins
>monster
kys

The only good choco erufu is that enema-happy choco erufu in Lightning Warrior Raidy.

Deedlit is perfection
Pirotess is good too

What would you rate Lodoss? is Parn OP?

Elves, especially Dark Elves are pure

yeah, until they cut your fucking head off

your taste is shit
this is better
exhentai.org/g/864123/3a757638ec/

nigga wins like one fight. the only OP characters are the villains, as is proper for a D&D campaign

whats with that nose also nice yaoi hands

Parn's not OP, but he is a goddamn lucky guy

I don't know about the TV series, but the OVA is extremely boring. The only good thing about it is the art.

Fun, but pretty standard fantasy story
But it's really pretty, the characters are good, and both named elves are 10/10 pure girls who love their man dearly. what more could you want?

And not very fertile, but that can be seen either as a pro or as a con.

There's a lot of ear to nibble.

Also they're just the type of women you want to bless with half-human children.

Tolkien. I wish the story of Beren and Luthien would get the anime I know it deserves.

Evangelyne is cute.

NOT AN ELF

Tsundere virgin loli elf. I guess it's not as bad as gigantic cowtits succuslut "elf".

Just means that I'll have to try harder to get them pregnant obviously.

Elves a shit

Elf by another name.

Reverse isekaid elf girls is in. They also gain weight from modern food.

I honestly am not very informed on traditional fantasy type lore like Tolkien, but from what I know, they are either very long lived, immortal to death via natural causes.

I wouldn't want to be with an elf girl if I was a human, it's be more depressing than anything
>fall in love with elf gril
>she barely grows old while I whither away and die
>probably lives to see our children die due to them being half human ( I am not sure how the details of mortality and age work with half elves)

I wouldn't want to do that to someone.

If I recall Elf/Human relationships were so frowned upon by the very universe itself, any Elf who got with a Human had to give up their Elfy immortality. Or something like that. Their kids got to choose to stick to their Elf or Human halves, with the Human halves still getting some Elfiness rubbed off on them in getting longer lives, taller statures, and generally all around being better than you.

I think that's actually part of the appeal to some people. The idea that an elf will fall in love with a human who'll be gone in the blink of an eye in comparison to an elf's lifespan.

I don't like that comparison. Sure, elves have long lives, but 60-100 years is no blink of an eye compared to 1000-3000 years.

True. I tend to remember Spice and Wolf first when I think about lifespans.

Where are the traditionalist conservstives?! WE LIKE DARK ELF ASS TOO

Deedlit is wonderful.

No this is the offical USA elf

In Tolkiens universe half elves got to pick between either living forever but being bound to the "world" like normal elves or living a normal life and dying but having their souls "escape" and go wherever human souls go.

How do we feel about space "elves"?

That doesn't sound as bad as I thought it would.
I don't like that idea, either I caused suffering by dying too quick, or they move on and forget about me. Don't know which scenario is worse.
Obviously the latter would be worse for myself, but the former would be worse for whoever I left behind.
I never really thought too much about the lifespans while watching, makes it sadder now.

In Tolkien, Elves and Humans are so fundamentally different from one another that the one time there does happen to be offspring, they can choose. Also I'm pretty sure elves can give up their immortality in Tolkien lore.

Elves from back then were wonderful, not those disgusting actual elves.

The main elf elrond you see in the lotr movies is actually a half elf.

Depends on the setting.
D&D elves live a few hundred years then die of age normally. They also don't sleep, going into a meditative trance for a few hours is like a full night's rest to them. They're also almost unnaturally graceful, and quite smart and find learning magic easier. But they're also pansy asses who can't grow beards and have a glass jaw, so they make awful fighters.

space elf hime
>no not that other one

>But they're also pansy asses who can't grow beards and have a glass jaw, so they make awful fighters.

Other than the facial hair, I'm not sure where you are getting that from.

Does such a thing as female knight elves exist?
I know its a triple negative, but honorable and loyal elf knight girls would be amazing.

Good! an excuse to post this little image...

It begins with R and ends with ape.

Celcia a cute!

Erufuda is spearheading an el renaissance

I want to breed with knife ears, especially dark/tan or blue ones

So weak, gotta go for maximum humiliation:
exhentai.org/g/67099/87feeda12e/

CEASE

Thumbnail made her look like caster to me

She worships an elf god giving her elf features and her demigod son is a possible replacement for said god if it dies.

Around Elves, Watch Yourselves!!

Something about this specific elf does not make me wanna pelinalpost.
>/ss/
God stabs me where it hurts the most.

They deserve the Emperor's wrath.
Especially the dark ones.

Can be good

Perfection in it's purest rawest form.

Oops, forgot my pic.

Stockholm syndrome is the purest form of love
exhentai.org/g/984118/90adb08f07/

exhentai.org/s/a286876ecb/1032230-7

I want to watch the good part of Lodoss soon, for dark elf chocolate and white elf chocolate.

>lactation
Good, good, yes, good
>netorare
>no, no, not good