>stream screenshot
Nigger u what

Because she IS best Girl!

>Early thread
Fuck off generalfag

>random resolution
>shit quality
First day here?

He linked it in the last one, OP is the generalfag.

That's what Killing Bites is.

You're the generalfag

Fuck off generalfag.

If I'm not mistaken they are adapting about 3 chapter per episode now during the Destroyale, but there was that bunny episode that was half anime original.
Episode 5 ends at the end of chapter 12, so assuming we've had 4.5 episodes (discounting the bunny original part) the average speed of adaptation is approximately 2.7 chapters per episode, and since the Destroyale the arc (and what I imagine will be the anime plot) ends at the end of chapter 30 this means that at this rate we might have between 0 and 1 entire episode worth of anime original content.

So being optimistic and assuming we'll get some more original content, what would you like to see? I'd like some more moments between Nomoto and Hitomi, failing that, chapter 31 showing Hoboto alive and ready for vengeance.

Can't wait for this episode

Why have we got no nipples since the porcupine girl? This show would be better with more blatant nudity and sex.

Those with the sharpest Fangs win.

They only seem to show nipples on villains. SAD!

>random resolution
It's cropped, nignog
>shit quality
No, that's sourced directly from the 720p release

But Hitomeme is a villain.

no stop sex makes me uncomfortable

>mfw we will never find out what killing bites is

>killing bites is trending in japan
noice

Bunny should get her own Spin Off Manga release.

japs notorious for worst taste in world

Are you sure they're not just trashing it?

My japanese is meme-tier, but no - they like it.

meant for

Anyone else fucking excited when that BGM kicked in when Cheetah came back to assist Ratel?

I got it, thanks for answering.

Here!

That BGM was hype as fuck.

>Killing Bites is now a kissing contest
The memes are getting more interesting.

Brother, if they don't skip it, Killing Bites confirmed AOTS.

I'm just replaying the last few minutes of the show just to listen to that god-tier BGM of Cheetah's comeback.

That seems to be the general opinion on futaba too.

Then why it's not selling.

Same

>we like if it's free
It's not uncommon user

unfortunately

I must say, I thought this was going to be another mediocre anime but I'm really enjoying it!

Shitty episode. tbhwith you lads

*shitty series

Because sales and popularity are two completely different things.
Congrats on getting memed by salesfags.

Wish this would happen

Or at least the hybrid population tripling because rabbit had sex

You reminded me that GGO is getting a anime, the main protagonist is a girl whose avatar is a tin girl who wears a pink outfit with a bunny ears hat, her final fight in volume 3 ends with her crushing another girl's windpipe with her teeth because her arms were chopped off.

i wanna "burrow" deep inside that ass

What's her fucking problem? Why is her so annoyed by everything? She has a stick in her ass or something?

It's because she doesn't have anything in her ass... yet.

she has my stick in her ass or something lmao

Why do they call it Killing Bites, though?

>showing Hoboto alive
I really fucking hope they do that

Why isn't she wearing panties?

Her fur covers her naughty bits.

The stuff once the Destroyal actually started kinda sucks desu. Liked it more before.

If the bite bites, the kill biting bite. Thus, killing bites.

The victor of any aggressive altercation is the one with the most adequate teeth for perforating their opponent's skin, thus Terminal Chomps.

Depends I guess if they're going to be pessimistic about a second season (Color me surprised if it happens).

Like what you said, I'd like to see Vengeance Nomoto. Maybe if they are convinced a second season can't happen they could doctor the ending and flash forward a few years, showing MC and Badger got together.

Pretty convinced though that this is just going to end on a cliff hanger that we will never get any satisfaction for.

I hope someone solves that eventually. She does some great faces though

She's just a person that doesn't tolerate evil and degeneracy. There is nothing wrong with that unless you're not virtuous.

TRASH
Thats what killing bites is

Glorious, beautiful, delicious trash of the highest caliber, yes.

Yeah user, that's why we like it

Lest it is better than FranXX.

Yes. But it's a specific kind of trash. Imagine some twat unwraps a quality cheeseburger and is like "I DIDN'T KETCHUP!" So they throw it away. They just wrap it up and place it on top of a pile of newspapers in a trashcan. Nothing else is in there, just newspapers...

Do you eat it?

... also the wrapper has Hitomi hentai on it...

I really hope that they shorten the Destroyale so they can show Hitomi and Nomoto interacting a bit more (for example they could change so that she stays with him for those 2 weeks after the Destroyale ended) and end showing Nomoto is alive and planning vengeance. I doubt this will help us getting a second season, but it will certainly raise interest in the manga a lot more.

I wish. The Trash manga has some top tier ryona.

If this show is so well-liked by many people, then it cannot be trash.
Please find a better insult.

how does the author get away with writing the same story over and over

Hips, tummies and crotches

Based on Arachnid and Caterpillar, how is this gonna go?

Mate, this is the equivalent of a trashy action movie, just sit back, relax and enjoy the nonsense.
Fetishes and violence with a dear lord what the fuck kind of ending.

Because whenever his editor tried to lecture him on how he was doing the same thing over and over again, he was told that the one with the sharpest fangs wins. That's what Killing Bites is.

KEK

>tfw billion yen makers like Toriyama only ever had to bend their backs to please their editors 'cuz they never knew that's what Killing Bites is

Jackals "ends" with an entire city getting blown up
Arachnid "ends" with Japan in middle of a rape zombie apocalypse
Caterpillar's prequel arc ends with a ship getting nuked

Chances are most of the hybrids will get their minds reduced to that of actual animals and go loose on civilains and on each other

>A fucking skunk

I can already see the threads exploding.
>SNEK DICK SNEK DICK SNEK DICK

>anal stink pouch

which episode is she gonna fart

Never

But you can check DeviantArt if you want it so bad

>Nomoto wants to fuck this

nah im good bro

Don't worry, the lion got you covered, She becomes her sex slave.

actually he wants to fuck this

When will Hitomi make use of her anal stink pouch?

It'll be her new finisher, when slash is ineffective.

More like Kissing Bites

arachnid but every girl is a wasp and arachnid but in feudal japan volume raws never

>never find this picture of cheetah isolated
suffering

Gross.

uhh

FUCKING SOURCE!

>being this gay

Where's her tiny fairy friend?

This episode touched on so many of my kinks good lord.

Is she crazy or haunted by a talking ghost dog?
Also, does that happen to the rest? Does Hitomi have an imaginary talking badger constantly shouting at her to use the stink pouch on Nomoto?

Yeah but then her human conscience replies "I'm saving that for Shidou-san, D-D-D-DOUSHIO" and so nothing happens.