Yuru Camp△

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s3Q80mk7bxE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it was an allegory
they had wild raunchy outdoors sex, but it's not like they could show it on TV

that was one classy grandpa

I wanna be the cool old guy grilling in my cast iron bringing all the lesbian teenagers to the yard.

>lesbian
girls just wanna have fun!

△△
 △

give these girls in the middle of the wild his dick

I will marry Rin.
I will appreciate the beauty of nature with Rin as we sit and watch birds fly across the skyline, cuddling on a soft knoll.
I will stroke Rin's hair and look into her purple eyes and tell her how much I love her.
I will kiss Rin on the nose and laugh when she gets embarrassed and covers up a gleeful smile.
I will hold hands with Rin as we go for a walk along the lakeside as the sun goes down.
I will listen to Rin talk about UFOs and invent fun stories with her about them visiting Earth.
I will cherish Rin forever.

>What did he mean by this?
Would you fuck off with your shit Sup Forums-cancer template threads?

I will marry Nadeshiko.
I will appreciate the beauty of nature with Nadeshiko as we sit and watch birds fly across the skyline, cuddling on a soft knoll.
I will stroke Nadeshiko's hair and look into her blue eyes and tell her how much I love her.
I will kiss Nadeshiko on the nose and laugh when she gets embarrassed and covers up a gleeful smile.
I will hold hands with Nadeshiko as we go for a walk along the lakeside as the sun goes down.
I will listen to Nadeshiko talk about food, camps and invent fun stories with her about ramen noodles from outter space visiting Earth.
I will cherish Nadeshiko forever.

Nadeshiko is for public use by faceless old men while you're working overtime at the office.

Stop copying my married life please I like your edit about food

You just don't

I will climb mt. Fuji
I will appreciate every obstacle and struggle from the smallest pebble to the largest boulder that hinders my path
I will stroke my arms and legs in rhythmic fashion to keep pace and not elevate too fast to maintain a loving oxgen level throughout my tiring body
I will kiss each landmarked stick that informs me what exact elevation level I have succeeded in besting
I will hold off on devouring my trail mix and water until the moment when my body needs nourishment as my energy goes down
I will listen to the safety instructions and rules issued by the guides at the begining and written rules at each interval so as to respect my journey and destination
I will cherish mt. Fuji forever

That's beautiful!

Hey user do you have pictures rin like this but without her hat or bun

I LOVE YOU RIN

I only realized it was Nao Touyama playing Rin this episode. Really playing against type here.

LN Spoilers: That's Rins grandfather.

I love when the Nao does a quiet girl, her role in Sabagebu was also amazing.

high quality post user

She also had a similar quiet girl role in Macross Delta.

i want to buy Rin's clothes

I will eat borscht.
I will appreciate the taste of natural borscht as I sit and watch birds fly across the skyline, slurping on a spoon of soup.
I will stroke the spoon along the bowl and look into the deep red soup and tell it how much I love to eat borscht.
I will kiss each drop of borscht and laugh when I spill some on my shirt.
I will hold the bowl of borscht in my hands as I go for supper along the lakeside as the sun goes down.
I will listen to the pot of borscht slowly cooking and invent fun stories about borscht from outter space visiting Earth.
I will cherish borscht forever.

black hat version?

What does Nadeshiko's lips taste like?

Hey, I think I was the guy who gave you the suggestion. My exact words:
>It's a Iyashekei about camping. Like shows such as Non Non Biyori, nothing really happens, but in a good way. As an Eagle Scout, I find it very relaxing.
Glad to see you're enjoying it.

her clothes or clothes for her?

sugary chapstick

Fuck off newfag.

depends what she ate
I was my only girlfriend when I was 16 and her lips tasted like sausage and cola

had* /
was with*

Ho low do your standards have to be to fuck Aki? Old guy could do better.

>Big Boss narrator is Rin's Grandpa
Damn, it all makes sense now!

I will marry Ojii-san.
I will appreciate the beauty of nature with Ojii-san as we sit and watch birds fly across the skyline, wrestling on a soft knoll.
I will stroke Ojii-san's beard and look into his grey eyes and tell him how much I love him.
I will kiss Ojii-san on his cheek and laugh when he gets embarrassed and covers up a gleeful smile.
I will hold hands with Ojii-san as we go for a motorcycle ride along the lakeside as the sun goes down.
I will listen to Ojii-san talk about cast-iron skillets and invent fun stories with him about them visiting Earth.
I will cherish Ojii-san forever.

>mom wonders who she takes after
>its grandpa
Too cute. I hope I'm not being memed.

The moment she takes off her glasses and lets her hair down she's a 10/10. It's like that old movie cliche. And the anime uglied her up a fair deal compared to the manga.

It's true.

aoi-chan is the softest yuru

>he doesn't want to fuck this goddess
user you might be gay.

Rin has a pretty cool grandpa.

Noice.
I'd let him bang my cute friends.

both

>Fang with ponytail and the work clothes
Absolute muh.

>her glasses off

I NEED TO MARRY HER RIGHT NOW FUCK

Cardinal writeup user, amazing work.

I expect this for every episode now.

>borscht

What is it exactly?

Strawberries.

Which dress up version of Rin do you like more user?

It's hard to decide. She's always /fa/ as fuck and so many designs and colors work.

Geh

Beat soup

My camping wife nadeshiko is so cute

In Asia Borscht is tomato-based.

maybe you should buy her clothes that she already has for her, it would be great business

Have you practiced your tent building today?

Whatever the Japanese equivalent is to Cheetos.

I get a lot of practice pitching tents with this show.

I did it the best way.
With Rin.

My goodness she's cute.

seyana~

My girlfriend Aoi is so cute, comfy, warm and likes lewd butt stuff

Disgusting flesh fang and stupid eyebrows.

How could an episode where they didn't even start to camp fly by so quickly and be so entertaining?

Don't hate on best future wife.

They all would make good wives.

I want to be Nadeshiko.

>Adorable flesh fang and cute eyebrows
FTFY.

Disgusting post and stupid opinions.

>you'll never be this comfy or cute

Guess the picture

glasses brows

delete

Don't lewd my cute gf, you stupid idiot.

What kind of camping is this?

What if it was purple?

You must write a poem like
these guys if you wanna claim your waifu

Summer camp.

I don't think it counts if you just copy someone else's, really.

it's just a nice gesture, a magic spell, an official claim

The Yuru Camp watcher is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a pedo and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I've been found out.”

Glasses
Brows

steamed bun

she is not cue though

>any camper
>not cute

I think you're lost

>still no venom snake or big boss edits
why are we still here just to suffer

The Mitsuboshi Colors thread is down the hall.

youtube.com/watch?v=s3Q80mk7bxE

>Intro by Jackson 5
>Intro by Jackson 5
>Intro by Jackson 5
>Intro by Jackson 5

Orenoyome

What are we going to do in the tent, user?

Sleep.

Sleep.
I want to get up early and catch the sun rising over Mt. Fuji.

you

who /camp/ and /out/ here?

We can’t make love if I can’t see your eyebrows properly

Got a source for this?