Re:Zero

arc 5, chapter 36: mega.nz/#F!xjIykIZL!oQ_GFOH-BDqMCOrqJ_C81A
sorry about the delay, but next chapter is coming tomorrow to make up for it! I'm loving capella so far, all the archbishop rants are so much fun to write. hers makes me really curious about her backstory.
I'm also a good 80% sure that dragon is garek, by the way.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/0316412902
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Every thread until Crusch-sama gets her memories back.

Thank you for the translation, translatorbro. That Reinhard vs Cecilus story, will it be translated soon?

I'm hoping to get it done by monday, but I've also had a busy week and have a chapter to make up this weekend, so it could end up being pushed back a day or two.

Don't work yourself to death.

Where the hell are the other bros? Do I need to drag them here?

im honestly in love with you discount, i could kiss you right now if i knew where you lived.

domo translator-kun

> before breathing a mouthful of black flame at Capella.
what

FUCK YOU

I should probably catch up on this since shit is going down.

look what I found! I wish sanctuary family was appreciated more but then I wouldn't be able to be so smug about my patrician taste so oh well.

no worries there, I don't have much to do this weekend so it's a nice time for me to catch up.

I live in hell a college campus, but thanks that's very flattering.

>tfw forget pic like an idiot

it's cute!

OH...

NO
SUBARU IS NOT SUPPOSED TO IMPREGNATE DAUGHTERU'S

don't worry, subaru didn't do it
>BBM/ Fat Man

Hasn't this been out for awhile?

yes, but i honestly can't be bothered to check the entirety of Panda for new stuff every time. so i mostly go on tsumino to check for new english translations of doujins.
i mostly go on panda to read new issues of comic LO

what i mean by this is: i recently just noticed it because it got posted on tsumino.

which camp would you support, user?
me personally, i would support the pre-gluttony crusch camp and after that i would probably shift my support towards the felt camp.

jewloli master race unite. someone's going to agree with me, right ...right?

slow friday thread i guess

too slow, in fact.

Crusch is the most reasonable unless you really want to bet on Priscilla's mojo.

なのよ

>Those tiny fucking hands

Thank you
Are they also looking for a Lust Cure in the tower, cause being a giant fly sure seems at least as uncomfortable as Gluttony
Would follow her now even if Crusch got back

Wtf is happening to Sup Forums? Since when did light novels become more popular than manga?

>Since when did light novels become more popular than manga?
have you seen isekai threads lately?

I don't visit this shithole board anymore.

the very fact you are posting in this thread tells me otherwise.

Fug

Anything interesting happened in the last year or so? I read the LN before the anime aired, and a little bit after, but then stopped. Has the plot advanced in meaningful ways?

The EX novel got translated. amazon.com/dp/0316412902

can't believe that Catfag is worse than ESLfag no wonder this faggot got banned from reddit too

???

We've finished Arc 4 and are currently on Arc 5
Emilia camp got a big makeover

Every thread until Rem wakes up.

Report this faggot he literally post nothing but spams

What the hell?

Any progress on Subaru's power, who Emilia is, and what her connection to Satella is?

Probably 6 new WN chapters have come out since the end of anime.

11 WN chapters (excluding EX) since anime*

Based.

Re:Zero is old and busted. The ending will be shit!

False acusations. The last one wasn’t the catfag since it’s missing his signature “crusch-sama”. The catfag never refers to crusch without adding sama.

Not much on RbD, just theories, Emilia is the key to some kind of seal, but who knows what's on the other side.

Volume 15 LN-WN comparison when?

It's true that the last one isn't me, but I stopped adding sama after I read the EX novel. And that was 3 months ago. I only use it in the Every thread until post. I also stopped saying Ferri.

Ferris and Crusch are the best.

someone translate the fucking glossary

Thats chinese, i aint gonna touch that. Wait for discount to translate it.

I shall raise this thread in homage to our glorious prince Otto

Cute Oni grrl.

Could anyone help me? I already have 2 threads that I ask for help and nobody collaborates.
My question is what does "Arc" mean? and how the light novel is divided
Is it divided into Arcs or what? I know there is google but I did not find anything (i only saw the anime adaption...)

Also does anyone have it from the beginning in a MEGA link? Thanks anyway

he probably don't do it and i can't find japanese scans,

Stories have things called "Arcs". The meaning here is the same.

I can't believe Rem just woke up!

dude don't play with my feelings
I doubt someone could translate that

Stop replying to
He is shitposter-kun.

Fuck off, shitposter-kun.

I could translate it! Not because I know Korean, but because I've fucked around with Korean dictionaries before.

Funny name you guys gave me
The last 2 threads i asked for help i saw this same shit
Why is it? I'm just asking for help.

Seriously fuck off.

I think i know who you are
Are you J....?

capital was arc 1 (ep1-3), mansion arc 2 (4-11) etc,
>and how the light novel is divided
Is it divided into Arcs or what?
no

>Also does anyone have it from the beginning in a MEGA link? Thanks anyway

the LN is lincesed by yen press and the translation didn't catch up with the anime.

I can do it but it'll take a while, check back in a few threads.

I applaud your fine taste.

That top hat is the best fucking thing to come out of the whole LN

>I can do it but it'll take a while, check back in a few threads.
but this is just the fist page of 5, booklet 3 has also 5 pages,

also would be nice if you could translate the short stories (7 pages) one about Emilia

•Re: Zero Prologue
Before the story begins, a depiction of Emilia and Puck’s morning just before heading to the capital.
After “Miss Emily’s Way of the Maid” and before “Emilia's Trip to the Royal Capital”.
Puck takes care not to watch Emilia change clothes.

and the other is about Ram

•Re: Zero Interlude 2
Depicts Ram’s life partway through volume 2 of the novel. Ram is working late at night handling paperwork related to Roswaal’s territory. She feels a little bit of hope that Subaru’s visit will change something.

I'm prioritizing arc 5 right now, but once I finish I'm planning to translate all the short stories I've found, with quality > speed. if you have any other scans, feel free to send them my way and I'll get to them eventually.

you're not doing arc 6 after 5?

I'd have to wait for the chinese translations to get a bit further along, right now they barely have more than remon does.

Based discount

What about Volume 15 LN-WN comparison? Dropped?

It was probably too depressing

thanks man, pls just do this page for now,want to see if this has important worldbuilding information

i-it's happening eventually. in the near future. I hope. it'll be my priority after I get caught up.

Why do some bros feel the need to punch and kick?

Why thank you! Truly the pinnacle of creation he is

So have you cursed at the devil watanabe for altering the canon material so it favours Emilia instead of other characters?

Is that the miniclown hiding behind Petra?

yes and the guy with monocle is Clind once again fanarts desgin of them was much better

I guessed as much, he just kind of looks like a dude.

are they making another big Remu?

They're making a robot army of Remu.

Finally they are making sexbots for the pathetic Remfags.

So fucking funny, Remfag. Go fuck your shitty sexbot. Loser.