The genius marketing of Hakata Tonkotsu Ramens

I just realized how clever the creator of Hakata Tonkotsu Ramens is in terms of marketing. Think about the following assumptions:

1) Dumb virgin otaku won't watch your show if in the promotional material there is not a cute anime girl
2) But it is such a hassle to have to write a dumb roastie character

So what is the ultimate solution? Most people just suck it up and write in some dumb roastie to appease the virgins but HTR did something amazing. They put a dumb roastie in the promotional material, and then in the show revealed it to just be a male character. That way they can have their cake and eat it too. They attract the virgins to watch the first episode, which is so good it will hook them regardless. And then they make the female character male so that they can just write a normal story without retarded roastie plot points.

This is some 10/10 stuff. I am looking forward for this trend to spread out. Soon we will live in a world with 0 female characters.

Yeah the marketing is good that no one gives a fuck about this show in Japan nor anywhere else
>roastie
Kill yourself

>no one gives a fuck about this show
>43k hits in mynormielist.com
Sure mate. Flawless point right there.

>Kill yourself
Wew lad, where is all this anger coming from? Please don't tell me you are a dumb roastie yourself.

Fuck off crossboarder.

Classic over thinking

Fuck you, I like this show.

I was expecting something along the lines of episode 8 of assassination classroom but for an entire show. instead I got durarara but with assassains and no supernatural stuff and am more than satisfied.

>haha he's just pretending to be retarded
its a flop you faggot, no one is gonna watch an ugly crossdresser anime

>its a flop
I don't even watch this shit, but someone sitting in his room literally watching paint dry on his walls and calling it AOTS is less retarded than salesfaggots like you. Just letting you know.
Before you come with your typical "W-WCHIC ANYMAY IS IT THAT YOU LEIK BUT S FLAPNNNGG????" salestard response, my AOTS is Yuru Camp. Suck a dick.

But it is so good though. The reality is that most people don't care about the gender of a character, but the problem with shoehorning a slut into a perfectly good story is that now you have to waste time going through the typical female plot points and then panty shots and all that crap no one really cares about.

It is only the virgins that care. But even the virgins can recognize a good anime when they see one so once they see the first episode thinking they were going to get cute girl assasins, they will just keep watching because it is that good.

It is a really amazing concept.

>ugly
The dude looks like a typical anime girl though. The only thing that gives it away that he's a guy is the voice.

Did you copypasta this from tumblr? Because it sounds like tumblr.

Tumblr is too busy fingering their pussies to the crossdresser to be able to post about it.

>Unironically uses terms like roastie

But why does he crossdress
I like it but i need to know

He already told you in the first episode. Because he likes it. Come on, can't a nigga have a hobby these days?

my hobby is stabbing in the dick people that say "nigga"

Why the racism?

Only niggers and wannabe-niggers say "nigga".

But again, why the racism?

What racism?

First, you said you dislike black people. Then you called us the n-word. Come on man, why do you have to do that?

>First, you said you dislike black people.
Where did I say that? I just think that anyone who uses the word "nigga" is cancer and deserves a stab. I don't care about their skin color. Also I'm not a self-hating white American so I can call a nigger a nigger.

Honestly, this show is a poor man's DRRR!!. No style, no substance. Not worth watching when the superior version exists.

But why? Please tell me what happened in your life that you feel this amount of hate inside of you?

What hate? This is just how all you newfags deserve to be treated. You type like a retard, you get called out. Stop saying nigga, it's embarrassing.

But what did a nigga do to get this treatment?

Not lurk enough. Now fuck off dumb newfag.

>all that bullshit about Lin
>He's just a tsundere but male

Outside of not having twintails he even looks like your standard tsundere.

Give him credit for not even trying to disguise his voice, though.

At first I was wondering who the fuck they would be targeting with a crossdresser MC. Not appealing to women, not appealing to men unless it's a proper trap. However, I came to like the show and taiwanese ragetard not-faggot. Somehow bird hair manages to be gayer than a literal crossdresser. The writing is still fucking retarded though. It's the kind of woman-hating yaoibait that doesn't actually sell because the primary consumer of yaoi is...women. What'd'ya know. So having them humiliate and kill the only female characters right off the bat with no character development for either turns the audience off. It's like you make a new capeshit movie so everyone is expecting action and fight scenes, and all it does the whole time is bash white people and straight people, and you expect it to sell.
The marketing on HTR is pants on head retarded. Even the name is fucking retarded.
I'll still watch it, but I would never pay for it, and it isn't good.

What I want to know is why those shoes, heels are NOT comfortable you know, especially to fight in.

HTR is a poor man's DRRR which is a poor man's Baccano.

Go back to tumblr please and stay go.

>says ”lurk moar newfag”
>is trolled with bait so obvious it could have been made by an infant baby
Your reaction should have been picrelated
you stupid autist
Fucking KEK

Is this show more fun violence or dark depressing violence?

>this whole thread

Fun

Picked up.

Glad to be of service user

>every halfway threatening villain is killed off almost right away
I'm not the only one who thinks this is rushed as shit am I?