Is out!!

Is out!!

>Another skeleton isekai
>Turns into something that isn't a skeleton almost right away

Did I get it right

Dude is cursed and the curse doesnt really go away, he can only get it to go away for a short time every so often .

Meh! Nothing special.

Really fun until she becomes a goddess and the plot is suddenly about saving the world and shit

>Really fun when it's nothing but autistic stat grinding with no plot instead of an actuall narrative.

Nah, it's better when the plot opens up.

But she is no longer a spider so fuck that

She should have stayed an arachne, I agree.

I like the "spider living in a cave surviving on wits and the skin of her teeth" thing myself. Much nicer to see her becoming a badass mother fucker than simply being a badass motherfucker from the beginning. I just wish there was more of her staying in this intermediate "Look how powerful I've become - oh fuck!" state.

>in a cave surviving on wits and the skin of her teeth
You mean surviving on [skills] and [titles].

Is this skelleton knight or the one were a low rank adventurer turns into a skelly?

latter

the former

Only after evolving into the Zoa Ere. The intro to the lava zone arc was better and the bee farming was incredible. I could have read many more chapters dedicated to her catching small fry while she was still a small fry.

>Right Away
>takes 5 volumes for him to get access for temp fix
>right away.

Wish someone other than LH picked up all these shitty guilty pleasure isekais

Im reading many of them at the same time and at some point I cant tell them apart

I feel your pain, they all seem to blend into one big messy isekai

>tfw doing this too
>tfw trying to figure out what the fuck happened in the previous chapters when new ones come out

Most of them are so short that I just re-read them once in a while.

Im reading an isekai about an angel and its really refreshing, she is really powerful but cant intervene directly to stop heinous shit so ends up moving in the background.

What's it called?

Is it a spin-off of the goddess from Kumo?

Is there an spin off about the goddess?

the last boss something something

Could only find this searching for "the last boss" but it doesn't seem to fit the description.
Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta!

That one's pretty mediocre but I like the MC's looks and general attitude so far so eh.

Not isekai, but I'm reluctant to finish Sevens cause then it will be over.

Is that fuckboy the MC?

is there a spin off?

No, but it sounds an awful lot like what she used to do from the flash backs.

What goddess?, D or the other one?

Spoopy

You should finish it, the ending is pretty baller.

The one that fucked everything up.

When is this shit getting an anime anyway? The series is soon going to end.

I fell off around the time he got a gun. Where was that around?

Yeah

you can read literally any shonen battle manga and get what you want, in quantities ad nauseum

Not a cute spider tho