Did they fuck?

Did they fuck?

Like rabbits

Probably.

WHY DIDN'T THEY FUCK?

Noa was such a qt

If anyone still wants to read it the team 40m/s is back to scanlating the manga. They've released a couple new chapters in the last month or so.

Superior Short Hair waifu

Because Oshii.

holy shit, thanks for letting me know.

I think they fucked Bud's full name up though. It's a small issue though. I guess it's kind of understandable since it's probably just a mess of katakana in Japanese.

oshii didnt direct that episode you fucking mongrel

Oh nice!

Thanks for the heads up

Hopefully he marries and impregnates this qt

you just know

They have at least 1 kid.

alphonse x noa = OTP

sucks that we only got subs for ep1

I'm still mad.

When is EZY coming out guys

Never.

I watched the OVA, I thought it was alright but not too interesting. I watched the first movie and I was also indifferent.

Will Patlabor 2 be any good?

It's very different. I've seen people describe it as like a Tom Clancy movie. It's basically a political thriller with some robot fights. Less than the first movie though. If you didn't like either the OVA or first movie you probably won't like anything related to it. I haven't seen the anime but the manga is a bit more robot focused than the OVA or first movie. It's not fully translated in English though.

Movie 2 goes full Oshii, your enjoyment will depend how much you like Oshii's style

Nagumo still has feelings for her mentor, but she does have some sexual tension with Goto

The only Oshii I watched is like 14 episodes of Urusei Yatsura.

In a scale from Urusei Yatsura to Ghost in the Shell, Patlabor would be closer to GitS

i figured

Patlabor OVA and TV are exactly in line with UY.
Patlabor 2, as the last ano said, is much more comparable to GitS.

It's sad to see goto get NTR'd

I hope so