Hey Sup Forums, I'm having a really hard time pronouncing this word. Can you help me out?

Hey Sup Forums, I'm having a really hard time pronouncing this word. Can you help me out?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ferGx_mtHdM
hooktube.com/watch?v=klk3ScZJ37o
youtube.com/watch?v=HC6PaGcd8Sk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is this one of those abstract bait images?

YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND BABY

Box inside box, 45 degree angle

It's mindblowing how two different symbols can form a word

seizon senryaku

回る
まわ・る

It's pronounced, "Yaya is the cutest in the world!"

Ching chong

wow

>る
*cocks gun*
Sigh... too stupid to live...

Totally

It's the dictionary form of the verb tardomatic.

le sigh, wait until derpina hears about this one

Not what the OP was asking for. You get a 0%.

It doesn't recognize it as being part of a verb, it would be pronounced maware

OP can suck a fat chinchin and you can join him bitch boi

It's "Ochinchin ga daisuki nandayo", which means "I love cock, give me your cock right now bitch".

youtube.com/watch?v=ferGx_mtHdM
?

MAH - WA - RE

おめでとう

Why "MAH - WA - RE"? Why not "MAH - WAH - REI" or "MA - WA - RE" to keep it consistent?

0 points, see me after class.

This is correct. It's the command form of the verb "to turn around; to revolve"

It's the same pronunciation as 宝具

malware

Look, we get it. You just finished learning the hiraganas and the katanas and read a few chapters of tae kim and now you want to show the world how much you know about Japanese. I think reddit would be a much better place for that, you already type like you're from there anyway

(you)

i just wanted to have a thread about the cute spinny girl...

大豆少年w

No one on Sup Forums knows Japanese user.

>mah

"Senpai" with an "n"

Please don't shitpost about my wife and her show

This isn't even a real UMD thread. We haven't even had one of those in a while. Anime's over, Manga's dead, LN's done.
Rest in peace.

>not posting the superior chiptune version
hooktube.com/watch?v=klk3ScZJ37o

I didn't think someone's taste could be so shit.

Isn't that kai re? It means "turn," iirc.

absolute trash
>hooktube
?? ? ???? ?

打打打打打打打打打打

Your waifu is adorable, but her show was shit. Fuck school battle harems.

夜々可愛いよ、夜々
世界一可愛いよ
夜々可愛いよ
夜々愛してる
夜々魅力的
夜々は俺の嫁

Hui(2) MOON

If you draw the character for woman 3 times in one kanji it means rape. You can also make words for things like bestiality using this new amazing kanji!

youtube.com/watch?v=HC6PaGcd8Sk

It's read as "Mawa - re" it means "Spinning".

Godamn japan and their moonrunes.

It means "spin" as in "spin you fucking faggot".

No, it is the imperative form of "to spin." As in, "(YOU) spin." It's a command.

Thanks.
Im still learning.

ya

I'd say it would be まわれ

I might also add, I don't get why you add レ instead of れ. It doesn't change how you pronounce it, and you look like a retard.

"Spinning" would be 回っている

It is a command verb. In this case "Spin!".

Katakana is generally used when something is being enunciated, or for dynamic effect. It's used quite often when something is being yelled, for example.

Now, what will really bake your bacon is why Evangelion is sometimes rendered as エバンゲリヲン, using ヲ instead of オ. To which my guess is "fucking beats me."

>エバンゲリヲン
But that is somewhat fine, since it might differ depending on the language you take the word from.
But I've never noticed manga or novel combining a kanji with katakana for the sake of shouting effect. Do you have an example?

>all those redoubts
my dick

this word is what?

Spin.

In this case, the reason might be that the LN has a historical steampunk setting. Katakana used to be used for okurigana just like hiragana today, so writing 回レ gives the word sort of a 19th century feel.

Manko

I guess. That is way out of my field of expertise. Language history isn't my thing. I just lived in japan and somewhat learned the language.