Overlord

How strong is the furniture in Nazarick? Could Touch Me escape from a Nazarick closet were he to be locked inside one?

Is it possible for the Supreme Beings to create closets so secure even they cannot escape from them?

What would happen if all the Supreme Beings were in the NW?

Are you implying a mere closet can be stronger than a Supreme Being? That's probably the most blasphemous thing I have heard today.

Ainz is capable of setting traps and buffing right? If he were able to apply these buffs to items he could probably create a closet and then buff it to make it near impossible to escape from unless you disenchanted it. Then he could set magic traps for those who tried to disenchant it, so they would be unable to break the enchantment and therefore unable to escape.

there is the box

Please tell me that there will be more lizard sex later on

nope

dropped.

Ainz is going to pick up that rubik's cube during a diplomatic meeting to the Slaine Theocracy and solve it in under a minute. His intellect is truly unfathomable.

Are the Supreme Beings intelligent enough to find a way to escape from a self-made closet that is so secure even they cannot escape from them?

>How strong is the furniture in Nazarick?
I know of a chair that is fairly strong...

This doesn't bode well for remodelers.

Level 100 chair

This does not bode well for Nazarick

>410k food expense

WHO THE FUCK IS EATING ALL THIS FOOD

Son, please give me a breakdown of the misc. expenses. This is unacceptable.

>miscellaneous
>10,000,000
what could it be?

The people you commanded have healthy diets to prevent malnutrition and fatigue, Ainz-sama.

Not without gear

Pulling bullshit pranks on the other 40 was LuciFer sans stick, not Ainz.

10,000 per maid.

>an army of skeletons
>food
milk isn't even that expensive, or is it?

They get a little bit from throwing crap in the exchange box. The farms around E-Rantel are for that purpose.

Okay, so I'm going to need everyone to kill themselves now. Don't worry, you'll be raised as undead who don't need to eat.
Gotta turn this company around, people!

If Ainz fucked Albedo while sitting on Shalltear would she become a love seat? Would she allow such an insult?

If it was what Ainz asked for then she would accept.
Though she probably wouldn't be very happy about it and Albedo's constant gloating during the session wouldn't make her feel any better.

What if it's a gear closet?

I doubt Albedo would actually gloat since she's already approved Shalltear as Ainz's mistress.

If a closet contains magical gear that puts special properties on the user, does the gear give the closet those special properties?

If I was Ainz and Albedo's son would Narberal allow me to sleep on her lap?

Maybe if you turned the closet into a living being.

Isn't that too much gold? the environment should't have that much gold available.
Eventually all the natural resources will be used up and they have to either go to another planet or die.

I like the idea of Overlord but there is essentially no real conflict. Ainz is just a super over-powered god. There's no real struggle.

How much gear could a closet npc wear? Could it wear touch me's armor?

You can ask her to sit on your face and she wouldn't hesitate for a second.

Speedreader please. There have been plenty of credible threats to Nazarick thus far, like the secret organization that mind-controlled Shalltear, Sebas turning traitor, the molemen's secret ally who killed the death knights, the entities on the same strength as Nazarick that Ainz keeps mentioning, the other currently-existing player characters, and the powerful demon known as Jaldabaoth.

It's gonna be a long series with possible sequels, real conflict will happen eventually.

Then I'd ask her to sit on my face and never get up.

Not to mention that there are other characters you can care about. Like, as much I love Ainz, I’d hate to see boss-chan die.

Ainz wouldnt allow his children to harass the NPCs, he would probably send them out into the world to make a live on their own.

Why are these threads still being made even though you have nothing to discuss?

I have no clue, the LNs are bland and repetitive powerwank sasugafests and the anime is 3DCG garbage animated in Roblox but I'm here for the shitposting and the shitposting is good.

How big is the world

I agree, it's an OP isekai story that doesn't even focus on the OP MC. Death March is much better than this shit. One reason is because it doesn't focus on boring side characters nobody gives a SHIT about.

>No Overlord Mobile games yet

Come on Japan. It's FREE money

IMAGINE

>I need to self insert to enjoy a story

>volume 6 confirmed

so climb's arc is going to be 4 episodes

Hold the fuck up, why didn't anyone tell me there was a dub? Hilarious.

They confirmed the first episode is 100% Sebas thankfully.

>there will never be volume 7 animated

>volumes 9 and 10 will never be animated

does it takes into account their Days off?

>ep 6 Sebas
>ep 7 Climb
>ep 8 Sebas and Climb
>ep 9 Brothel and Trial
I guess it's going to be like this?

What if that closet was made by a supreme being? Sasuga?

I don't know about closed, but Nazarick' designated trap is very strong in all senses of that word.

>closed
*closet

>Disturbance packed into 4 episodes
WHY WASN'T THEY CUTTING THE LIZARDS REEEEE

Chair drinking expenses.

>wastes 5 million on being revived
>proceeds to waste another 10 million
sasuga worst guardian

>They confirmed the first episode is 100% Sebas thankfully.
I can understand why they decided to do that, but it's still a shame because I was looking forward to Gazef and Brain.

Why did he not rez his 1st crew that was killed by bandit martial art women and instead the horney lizard dude?

the parody?

They were literally in a video game before, now they're just in a world where a lot of things function with similar mechanics. So in the new world maybe, but they had over 500 million gold to throw around from Yggdrasil. So it's not even close to an issue given, as we literally have zero indication there are any liquidity issues.
The real problem is the conversion rate is non-existent.

Because they were low level shitters who would turn to ash if you tried to res them.

One had a skill that could of been good

Not really.

Are you ESL?

素材にも値段が有ってね、安いのが戦乙女ヴァルキリー、高いと文句が多いので安くしたら無能しか来なくて作れなかったんだ、個人でアップグレートすればいいからホントに素材程度の話しかやって無かった、高いのでドイツ映画の二―ベルンリング、映画はアメリカかイギリスが主流だがレアのドイツ製、さすがに誰も作れなかったが、アクション映画やゲーム映画並みにゆるく作ってほしかったんだが

Are you trying to say supreme beings can't create a closet stronger than them, thats blasphemous.

The same reason he said he wouldn't rez the dead villagers.

Fuck off.

>could of been
Kill yourself.

I thought from the thumbnail it was Demiurge. The color scheme suits so well.

Dork.

What's got you so angry?

Chuuni.

>peak performance
>implying

Why is EE so shit at drawing?

i want to bully this chuuni

She's just a kid, cut her some slack.

Well you better hurry: can't buli the ded.

250 year old kid.

What is brain development ?

Arent magic caster supposed to be smart or something

Cerebral capacity of 12-years old nonetheless.
High int doesn't make you less of an infantile if you're in a body of a child.

evileye can cast tier 5 spells
nabe can cast tier 8 spells and everyone calls her a retard

High Int
Low Wis

Blue Rose meeting the Sorcerer King when?
EE getting wet from Ainz-sama's lvl100 undead swag and feeling like a little slut that can't stay faithful to Momon when?

but he's right, taxes are evil.

She's a justicefag too and Ainz is evil.

Being smart doesn't necessarily mean being mature

Vampires cant be justicefags.

[Citation needed]

Never said they weren't, plus that skeleton seemed pretty damn happy.