Eromanga Sensei

Is this good, worth watching?

This is from the same hack who got MC to ditch the best girl for his dumb sister so I dropped it like a brick before the first episode. With an ending like that his next anime can't possibly be good.

I'm hooked. It's a light, lewd and unpretentious show with an excellent OP/ED. Maybe the story isn't that complex but the show doesn't try to be anything more than it is

how did you get the uncensored version?

Posts like this keep me alive.

Sagiri is really cute.

I thought it was cute.

Yes.

oof

How do you get the nude version of the anime? The original op I have here is nude compared to the ones on youtube

Why would you want to see them naked? Most of the girls are JCs.

More on the Original version of the OP

Literally how new are you?

Christ almighty.

lol who unties a bow like that.

You need to buy the Bluray.

- The characters are shallow and boring
- There is virtually no character development
- All the girls have very very VERY weak reasons for liking the MC
- Theres barely any funny moments
- The fanbase is complete and utter shit

Best that you pass on it unless you just want some boring low hanging fan service

I downloaded bluray on AB yet its still cencored

You talkin' about the mosaics? That's what "uncensored" means in Japan. You can't legally show uncensored genitalia there.

I mean't that the bluray doesn't contain pic related in it. They have clothes on instead of being nude. Like shown in this thread. How do I obtain the nude (Original/uncensored) version?

Try watching it and you'll find out you piece of shit. Stop asking to be spoonfed and learn to form your own fucking opinions.
And if your question was if I liked the show or not, then yes, I liked it. Knowing this won't help at all though because my tastes are completely different than yours.

oh!
what is this

oh nvm guys, its just someone on the internet removed their clothes on the OP and certain scenes.

Apparently some anonymous person is posting nude edits of the anime

Does Muramasa have a penis?

saa...

Yes

Overrated, nowhere near as "lel so randum xD" and whacky perverted shit as people make out. It's a mildy ecchi slice of life series with boring characters and no best girl. If you want lel so randum xD ecchi/hentai watch To Love Ru Darkness or something instead.

>no best girl