Shingeki no Kyojin

Make Paradis Great Again
Will he die next chapter or will time give him the reason?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_bomb
youtu.be/FZNtOwfEEyI?t=15m48s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do the CT within the walls have humans inside them?

Rest in Peace Best Girl

Gabi will shoot Sasha and hit Connie. Floch will shoot Gabi. Colt will shoot Floch. Sasha will shoot Colt. Magath will shoot Sasha.

Oh new thread
#
He was probably looking for Porco and Pieck and wondering how the fuck were they so retard to lose them [/spoiler]and worrying about Hange

And Armin will nuke Gabi, Sasha, Connie, Floch, Colt and Magath

Magath has a pillar. He is safe.

My mistress' eyes are nothing like the sun; Coral is far more red than her lips' red; If snow be white, why then her breasts are dun; If hairs be wires, black wires grow on her head. I have seen roses damasked, red and white, But no such roses see I in her cheeks; And in some perfumes is there more delight Than in the breath that from my mistress reeks. I love to hear her speak, yet well I know That music hath a far more pleasing sound; I grant I never saw a goddess go; My mistress when she walks treads on the ground. And yet, by heaven, I think my love as rare As any she belied with false compare

Magath will be taken as prisoner

based

I hope not, he and Eren unironically did nothing wrong

Just so you know, this was one of Armong's bullies.

Do you think Eren took his sweet as time in devouring delicious Annie?

no. do you even read the manga?

Gabi deserves the worst death

I wonder if he mindraped her like he did with Reiner. I guess we will have our Paradis flashback soon

>Eren unironically did nothing wrong
because civilians are fair game? at least accept you are praising a psychopath actions.

Armin a cute.

user, if you see a kid getting killed you should go around killing more kids, to make it fair.

Isn't Armin's Dad a short fat pudgy guy?

yeah, until there are no children in the world, so you can feel better righteous about yourself, that's the Eren logic.

BORN TO DIE
PARADIS IS A FUCK
Earth Devil Kill Em All 1989
I am titan man
410,757,864,530 DEAD MARLEYANS

Armin's dad is cute and that's his grandfather.

Nope, Armongs bullies were wearing different colored pants
Yes, Eren’s a psychopath beacuase of the shit Marley put him through. Marley sends Eldian kids to go die in wars for them anyways.

People can change clothes

What age was it again, that Paradis start recruiting soldiers?

>Armin...jump.

This is the bullies

They were wearing the same clothes the bullied Armong in when Bert broke the wall and they got hit with debris
Paradis never forced kids to go to war. Not even the refugees they couldn’t feed, they could instead go work on the fields like BRA

All the females that have been shown have shorter hair compared to before. I wonder if Hanji will get the same treatment.

>Marley=/=Mainland Eldians
Is that too hard to understand? I call Eren a psychopath because he doesn't care who is killing, he just wants to fight until there is none left to oppose him. He is a rabid dog fighting a shallow war without an ideology, and he should be put down if Eldians hope to be part of humanity future.

See >Paradis never forced kids to go to war
Neither did Marley.
>Not even the refugees they couldn’t feed
Thee sen ove 200.000 refugees they didn't want to feed to """reclaim wall maria""".

*they send over

>Neither did Marley.
So what are BRA? What're the new group of warriors fighting against the Ayyrabs?

Probably no ponytail and same lenght, she looked good like that

>So what are BRA?
They listed themselves on the Army.

not him but Warrior Program was comprised of volunteers.

1) Magath is trying to include Marleyan kids in the draft so they would stop forcing Eldian kids to go to war.
2) They didn’t make kids participate in “reclaiming Wall Maria”

>Wiki is listing Floch as Status "Unknown"
Did I miss something?

He called out Armong in the previous arc. Huge death flag.

they have to update it, maybe you can update it. unless its a locked wikia

>volunters
kinda more like sacrifices, most of them are there to prove their family loyalty to Marley and not be accused of treason like Falco family or were forced by their parents like Annie or Zeke.

>Magath is trying to include Marleyan kids
All of the Marleyan soldiers so far were grown ups, and Magath is strictly against using kids. One only join the military ranks if he wants to.

>most of them
we don't know that, we never see any other of them.

Volunteers, user. Don't fall for Grisha's blind hate, he's a extremely unreliable narrator.

>children should be counted as volunteers
Children aren't allowed to vote, drive, have sex, or hold office because children are fucking retarded. Like babby Reiner. He volunteers because his cuck mother wanted to be Marelyan and told him he was a demon who needed to atone for his ancestors' crimes. Not comparable to an adult signing up for something like that.

The bullies were wearing light colored pants that corpse is wearing dark brown

Aren't you one of the "grim reminder is not happening"fags?

from what Isayama has show of the life in the Marley ghettos, its a constant surveillance for signs of dissent in the Eldian population. I bet families don't want to be the ones who didn't send a kid to the Warriors trials to serve for the glory of Marley, they wouldn't want to be the target of inquiry of the authorities. This is a common practice to keep people in line with this type of government. Heck, even Reiner had to shut up Falco when he commented about the death sentence of becoming a Warrior.

Grisha forced Zeke to become a Warrior, same with Annie case, there is no lie in that.

>what is shading.

stop making me type the whole name to find the thread

No I just feel sorry for little kids that get fucked over by the system/adults. Hence the fay image.

>what Isayama has show of the life in the Marley ghettos
All of Grisha's flashback is only his own biased words. The Marleyans we've actually seen are way different from the marleyans he tries to paint in his books.

based rockposter

such is the history of man. up until maybe a hundred years ago or so. raping kids was the norm. (disused under le marriage and other things ofc)

still happens today in caveman societies but damn. being born to the wrong person in the wrong time and the wrong place is just too savage.

> The Marleyans we've actually seen are way different from the marleyans he tries to paint in his books.
Not really, just a few exceptions, there are facts even with Grisha narrative cannot be a lie.

>Not really, just a few exceptions
We've known 8 marleyans and only one of them is more or less a asshole. The others are Bro tier.

Those were eren's path flashbacks triggered by the diary, you speedreader.

Actually 9.

>Magath is trying to include Marleyan kids in the draft so they would stop forcing Eldian kids to go to war.
He advocates for that because Marley’s expansionist policy keeps it in almost constant conflict with other nations, and he believes it’s going to lead to Marley’s downfall. Marleyans haven’t felt the negative impact of these policies and the wars because they mainly use eldian troops. Having actual Marleyans dying would slow down their eagerness to go to war.

This issue will probably come up again. It’s been hinted at a few times that the Asians are plotting something against Marley. Who knows what other nations the Asians are allied with.

>Those were eren's path
Those are Hanji reading Grisha's first book. Eren just got random small memories. Grisha could only look at any Marleyan with eyes blinded by hate.

>marley kenny
pretty decent
>kenny's mate
normal guy
>magath
good bloke
>mads
weird cunt but not a cackling baddy
>the fat soldier mocking the ptsd people
cunt
>reiner's dad
bit of a cunt

Yeah, I am sure that the image of grisha's sister mangled corpse was just an hallucination, same with the commander kicking people from the wall in the wharf

I think Reiner’s dad treated him like that to protect him. He can’t be that bad if he was willing to shag an Eldian girl.

Holy shit how is pixiv worse aids than I remember?

only the gate guards and the panzer unit who fell for Pieck charms, but aside from that no really. Magath still trained child soldiers and sent them into battle, the Marley Military command is a bunch of genocidal bastards, Reiner father was an asshole and confirms there is a big tabu with Eldian/Marley relationships.

They still force Eldians to live in Ghettos, fight their wars and live in fear of being sent to Paradise as a Titan because they didn't bow down enough, those are facts, not Grisha bias.

Eldians are not considered humans by the Marleyans and you cannot deny it because a pair of guards were nice to Eldians kids.

He wasn't there to see it, so yeah, that was his imagination. Also what about Krueger being BFF with Gross, covering up for him to take Faye away, giving testimony in favor of Gross, and spending 13 years kicking thousands of eldians down the wall with his buddy Gross, then Grisha go and name his son after the same guy.

>He can’t be that bad if he was willing to shag an Eldian girl.
He has a wife that he cheated on to make Reiner.

>Magath still trained child soldiers and sent them into battle
He was against it but his now dead thanks to him superiors voted in favour. Long story short Magath is now the General.
A Marleyan died while protecting a eldian girl. How does this makes you feel, Grisha?

>He wasn't there to see it, so yeah, that was his imagination.
>ignoring the plotpoint of the paths to fit your own headcanon
Whew
>Also what about Krueger being BFF with Gross, covering up for him to take Faye away, giving testimony in favor of Gross, and spending 13 years kicking thousands of eldians down the wall with his buddy Gross, then Grisha go and name his son after the same guy.
What does this have to do with anything? Kruger did all of that to try and stop it all, what does this have to do with marleyans being assholes?

He never mentioned having a wife, just having a family, which could be anything.

>plotpoint of the paths to fit your own headcanon
You have a headcanon that Grisha possessed Faye? Because he wasn't there, neither was Kruger.
>Kruger did all of that to try and stop it all
That's a very very weird way to try and stop something.
Kruger and Gross spend their lives doing the exact same thing, but for Grisha Gross is literally Hitler while Kruger is the greatest man of all time.

they're pure titans

>Because he wasn't there, neither was Kruger.
???????????
Are you a speedreader or are you just hallucinating to better fit your preconceptions?
Doing something to achieve a greater goal =/= doing it for fun

S3 when?

July, trailer probably next month

I mean it's not right. It's like the Germans bombing half of Rotterdam or Warsaw to the ground in WW2 and then crying "muh Dresden" when the favors returned.

What Eren did isn't right, But Marley unironically had it coming.

*Eldia unironically had it coming
They used their demon powers to slaughter the world before running off to Paradis. Marley and the rest of the world are justified in any actions against Eldia.

;_;

Are you going to explain how is Kruger any different from his best friend Gross, Grisha? Why was it that you just ate everything he said when he actively helped murder your loved ones?

One of the kids Eren slaughtered didn't look old enough to have already been born when wall maria fell, but he's a marleyan eldian, so he deserved it.

The only part about this that I'm disappointed by is how there wasn't a mirror image "grim reminder" for Marley.

I already explained he did it for a reason and not for fun you absolute retard
I guess the people at operation valkyrie deserved to go to hell too for mingling with nazis, wouldn't you say?
Fucking dumbass, also good job ignoring getting blown the fuck out for making shit up and speedreading

It’ll happen after Armong nukes Liberio

it will come when the colossal titan appears

>13 injured equals to thousands Kruger killed along with Gross.
>t. speedreader
Why are you cush a hypocrite, Grisha? Answers the questions.

>People didn't now the game was coming
They really need to recover the normie audience or we won't see Marley animated

Keep deflecting and ignoring answers like a delusional fag

>ignoring answers
You still have not given any answer, just called me names.

This works well enough, of course its not a perfect mirror image as the colossal looking over the wall

Don't fool yourself, of course it'll be a poster with manlet.

>Abloobloo y-you can't attack if we're hiding among civilians

That didn't work well for the Nips when they tried it in WW2 and it's not working for those in the middle east that still do

Eren did nothing wrong all the enemy leaders were in one place

>ARMIN AKBAR
>R
>M
>I
>N

>A
>K
>B
>A
>R

Oh you meant a poster for it gets animated. Maybe something like pic related but with RBA on the other side of the wall?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_bomb

>some of the enemy ex-leaders were in one place
Which was not in the building full of civilians Eren destroyed.

>yfw this part gets animated
youtu.be/FZNtOwfEEyI?t=15m48s

Sucks for them they were in the way of his surprise attack on Willy