ITT: Unusual Isekai

Things in isekai work that you do not see everyday: MC´s happy adventures turning sour with the females wanting another´s cock, oh and MC is not hot.

Other urls found in this thread:

yoraikun.wordpress.com/2017/09/08/about-the-reckless-girl-who-kept-challenging-a-reborn-man-like-me/
ncode.syosetu.com/n2662ca/
novelupdates.com/series/i-reincarnated-into-an-otome-game-as-a-villainess-with-only-destruction-flags/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>isekai protagonist is a character from one of the author’s previous works

Isekai about a couple of bros traveling the world starting fist fights, getting drunk, finding treasure and gambling it away.

>Bros
No one is going to read that

Fuck off, NTRfag

Is that fhe LN where the protagonist gets self-cuckolding powers?

Fujos will.

Fuck you, I would read that. Imagine KKOW but in a fantasy setting.

>hurr if a woman has sex with anyone other than the mc then it's ntr
this is why isekai is so shit
you cant have any male characters besides the mc or people start screaming ntr and shitting themselves
it has to be a harem with an op mc
all the girls love the mc and would never even look at another guy

I quite enjoy the Fenrir cooking adventure. It's give a different atmosphere than other Isekai stuffs.

MC is trying to lay as low as possible while learning about the world and what is common sense so every time he finds the most round about way to do something so people don't find out he has OP abilities, inadvertently starting rumors about demons, monsters, etc in the process.

MC gets isekai'd into a dungeon as a weak monster and his OP ability is setting up traps

I guess you'd want to make MC a spider in such scenario.

Isekai where the op mc from the "normal" world is a girl who gets a harem

Name one

Primary love interest is the one who gets isekai'd, acting mainly as a support to the male lead with little combat ability of her own. The male lead himself is not the cream of the crop himself and needs actual training and work throughout the series to measure up to his rivals.

Kys self inserter

Isekai where the main cast is a balanced cast of numbers of boys and girls. Bonus point if (some of) the other girls don't cream over the MC.

Have you read isekai written by fujo?
Even if it's filled with dudes "bros" is the last word you'd use to describe them.

Isn't this the standard protocol for isekai though?

MC that want to "not stand out" so they can live a "peaceful life" greatly outnumber those who openly flaunt their powers.

Is there no isekai with an ensemble cast? Like a bunch of guys/bros all get stuck in another world? No homo they all fuck different chicks

>this is why isekai is so shit
Nigga those reasons are why a lot of Japanese media is shit in general

Tomodachi wa Mahou

>you cant have any male characters besides the mc or people start screaming ntr and shitting themselves

Except, that's bullshit plenty of the biggest Isekai all do that.

Arifureta has people besides the MC do really well, even building their own harems.

Isekai Smartphone has plenty of people besides the MC getting together romantically, him helping that happen is a major plot half the time.

Mushoku Tensei is the same, heaps of people besides the MC getting laid.

Shield Hero, as per the LN's available in English, the Shield Hero isn't getting fucked. The Spear Hero has and the Bow Hero possibly has too. L'Arc and Therese are pushed as a couple but don't seem to be together yet.

Healing Hero, plenty of other people having sex (not always consensual though).

Even Konosuba, which barely has any other male characters besides Kazuma, you've still got Mitsubishi's harem.

etc etc etc

Arifureta but he gets powered up throughout Volume 1.

The Wrong Way To Use Healing Magic, he was summoned by mistake and is basically there as a support character to the two Heros.

I see you have not read many isekai

I think the closest thing to that might be Konosuba.

Isekai isn't intrinsically shit. El Hazard was fucking dope for example and fuck you if you disagree. The issue is the writing conditions. First of all some people genuinely cringe at some kinds of plot points, like betrayals, or romances that aren't entirely fusional. And it's fine. We all have our tastes. For example I fucking hate when the big bad of the story just up and kidnaps and brainwashes the heroine easy peasy. Makes me feel like I'm reading/watching a bad hentai. The trick is to create an engaging story that will interest your readers enough that when a bit they don't like shows up, they don't just drop the manga or web/light novel altogether. In Fire Brigade of Flames, the moment that utter bitch switched to the bad guys and burnt her friend that was trying to save her alive, I felt like dropping that shit like it was hot. But the manga was, and still is, completely awesome so I swallowed it up and remained hooked. But stories that are born on the web, where getting well known fucking quick is an obligation don't have the leeway to do that. So they take care not to piss anybody off, ending up with a bland as shit premise, rehashed characters and a plot recycled from a better story and no idea where they'll end up.

It's not the audience's fault, it is the way the medium is "published" that screws everything up.

Danmachi too if you count series where it's blatantly an Isekai type setup, but without the Isekai part. Bell has plenty of chicks after his cock, but there's also plenty of them that've got no interest in him.

Finn gets Tionne. Takemikazuchi gets Mikoto. Welf gets Hephaestus. Apollo gets away with literal rape. etc

Konosuba has a tiny cast. There's plenty of series with an actual ensemble cast.

Kumo desu ga.
Weakest Skeleton!
Praise the Orc! (Korean)
Dragoon

Nobody likes Kumo's ensemble cast though. Everyone complained when she stopped being the main character.

Has anybody noticed how in isekai where there's a harem, the girls have some form of control over the MC? Like they'd get jealous if he tries to fuck anybody outside the group. Isn't that contradictory to the whole power fantasy theme? So you want a power fantasy but you also want some form of femdom? Is this what the Japanese people like?

I'd read it assuming that would be Seo's next work.

But most of them fail a couple chapters in tho and it all goes from comfy adventures to ques to save the world really fucking fast

Kumo's ensemble cast practically doesn't exist.
The characters carry the story, yet lack true character.
Sort of what happens when half of the story focuses on one character, and uses the stream of consciousness style of narration.

I also think the best part of Kumo was the Past Arc focusing on Dustin's history.

dropped right after hearing about the cucking part
well unless he does something about it, like say gets fed up with the bitches and finds better ones

Which one is Dustin? The prince?

He's the pope, and the president of Daztoldia

>First time he's felt a girl's breasts
>was kind of enjoying the serious moment
>"Boobies!"
>moment ruined
This is why you don't make drunkards fall in love with you

It's all a part of nip 6 dimensional chess.
Possessiveness is a bidirectional relationship. In contemporary relationships, when a person is possessive over someone else, that other person also subjects a similar degree of ownership.
When a male MC is being femdomed, he is in reality marking his territory, and deepening his relationship with his subjects.

Wait you mean a female harem or a male harem? There's an anime airing this season's about a girl and her lesbian harem

If your looking for female MC with male harem. There's a bunch. But it's mostly about getting reincarnated into an otome game as the antagonist.It's so oversaturated I'd argue that's a genre in itself

The one where the girl gets isekai'd into an otome as the villain.

When does Tanaka rail that girl so I can skip directly to that?

Don't bother reading it. It's a comedy that revolve around crushing wish fufillment

Our boy Tanaka does not dirty his meat rod with impure sluts

Not really cucking if he wasn't in a relationship with the character to begin with, I don't even think he liked her outside of being attracted to her.

Ok, make the bros reverse traps

Oh yeah when does the slut start lusting for his cock so I can skip to that?
Also what chapter does he nail the virgin.

Does reincarnation in general count or just going to an alternate universe?

>yoraikun.wordpress.com/2017/09/08/about-the-reckless-girl-who-kept-challenging-a-reborn-man-like-me/

Having your soul whisked away to another world, and live another life? sure. Reincarnate as a dog or an ant in the same world? not so much.

This are usually cliche too

>MC is playing an otome game
>truck kun does his magic
>gets reincarnated into an otome game as the bitchy female rival
>get all her memories of the previous world
>Heroine is a bitch
>Everyone proceeds to fall in love with villaness ect ect

Sucks that almost all isekai novels for females involve otome games.

so a parody on isekai

ehh, i wouldnt call that cucking then, but it gives the same effect kinda

still doesnt make sense for a guy to be powerful but not lusted over by every girl in a 10 mile radius

>isekai protagonist is a modern Japanese restaurant chef
Actually I guess the isekai protagonist would be the restaurant itself, since that's what ends up in the other world.

How bout an isekai where a whole town get transported into a medical world. Instead of being one MC it has an esemble cast. The main conflict could be the clashes between the town and whatever European kingdom there in. Military vs magic. And the different politics each side has.

Isekai means "different world"(or something like that, I don't speak japanese) so if it's not a different world then it isn't isekai.
And no, time travel and virtual realities don't count as isekai.

He was never cucked

>MC is the militia captain chillin in his small town
>suddenly weird OP people show up causing havoc
>they're all from a place called "Djyeah-Pyan"

> manga Fafhrd & Grey Mouser

Fuck yeah I'd read that.

Isn't this literally the same plot than Isekai Shokudou?

without the elves and monsters

I want an isekai with a yakuza as MC. Fuck, I would be content with one where the MC is literally anything aside from a teenager or a loser NEET or a generic dude with a generic and uneventful backstory.

KonoSuba is that.

The dirtiest Isekai ever...

Protagonist - extremely dirty minded middle aged elder cherry who begged the god to be turned into a handsome young man and just told the fate cannot be defied...

The most memorable part of the story so far is where the prot meets a depressed sort mind reader girl and find him self unable to stop spewing adult dojin ideas; sort of things no man tries in real.

The series is more or less a Japanes anus and a very dirty one at that. I do not recommend anyone respectable to read it: ncode.syosetu.com/n2662ca/

is this the exact same plot as isekai shokudan

The girl that becomes the villain does the opposite of what the villain does, and ends up getting a harem:
novelupdates.com/series/i-reincarnated-into-an-otome-game-as-a-villainess-with-only-destruction-flags/

i should have refreshed before posting and lookin like a big dumbo

Literally no clue. Don't even remember how I stumbled across Isekai Nobu and I haven't really kept up with it either. This user is right about the lack of fantasy races, at least. No magic either as I recall but it seems like it has a few familiar cliches like the odd money and that girl in that chapter cover. Far as I recall, Nobu was mostly SoL, with rather episodic story stucture of people in the town visiting this odd new "tavern" and commenting on its food or utensils. They hire some poor girl as one of their waitresses is about as plot heavy as it got. I suppose the guild head comes to make sure no one's muscling in on their business or something like that.

>>Heroine is a bitch
And if she isn't, she becomes BFF with MC in no time.

I love his reaction every time another Japanese person shows up. He's the epitome of "I've getting to old for this shit". He probably thinks Japan is some hellhole full of superpowered weirdos at this point.
I kinda feel for the female hero because it's pretty obvious that Rose is becoming incredibly possessive of MC. Moreso now that she deems him as "unkillable" as she is. The sex would probably be incredible though, both healing masters pushing the human body beyond its limits ad infinitum.

The girl on the right actually lusting for his dick after seeing his power, BUT Tanaka doesn't interested in her since Tanaka want to fuck virgin girls first and he feels bad about cucking his friend

thats actually reasonable and fairly respectable

>mc has a girl he likes and actively pursues her
why is this so rare
why does it always have to be a harem of brainless sluts who try to suck the mc's dick while he does his best to avoid having sex with them

>He's the epitome of "I've getting too old for this shit"
that's why it's the best Isekai of all time and I can't wait for the anime

Better yet, he even goes out of his way to try to get the two back together when she dumps him to try to get Tanaka's D.

So what do you think happened that delusional girl suddenly attacked the general?

Frankly at this point
>isekai that isn't a harem series
>isekai that doesn't have an overpowered main character
>isekai that doesn't prominently feature slavery/slaves
Are all things you don't see everyday in isekai. The genre is becoming more and more stale and formulaic every year.

hes pretty honest... how far has the manga gone? i remember it was like 9 chapters(english) last time i saw it

>Work you ass off your whole life
>Rise through Knight Order
>Decide to retire to a nice quiet village
>Crazy Overpowered Japanese people start showing up
>Closest subordinate in the knight order is a reincarnated Japanese person with an incredibly unhealthy fixation on you
>More Japanese people show up
>"Fuck Everything"
When Hans snaps, blood will fall from the skies for days.

She's retarded, and thinks Severiz likes her - which he does not. And she seems to think at least in part shes just in a game.
I hope they lock her up for the forseeable future though, can't see her being anything but a problem. Especially if the dude who can brainwash people got a hold of her(which he might have already done).

~30 chapters are translated iirc.

>plot is about a western restaurant
>Nice, man, fucking nice
>LOL NOPE, literally in the second chapter one of the character fucking cum over miso soup and tofu
Fuck this piece of shit and everyone that think is good

It's "Western style", whatever the fuck that means considering his menu.

I'm enjoying the manga so far, is the WN worth the read?

>And no, time travel and virtual realities don't count as isekai.
Only in your pedantic vision of the world.
If it looks like a duck, and it quacks, then it's a friggin duck.

It's okay

It's a swan, fuck you

This got a manga?
Nice
Eliza best girl

Your little SAO isn't fucking isekai no matter how many times you bark.
Nice get tho

What's this one?

>~30 chapters are translated iirc.
Which group?

>tfw best girl just wants to grow potatoes but tries to keep it on the down low

Will you tell me what this series is?

posting on Sup Forums first time. never seen an anime. where do i start?

Botsuraku Youtei Nanode, Kajishokunin wo Mezasu

Reading the first chapter now. They're skipping shit, which is fine, but they're skipping too goddamn much.
People who only read the manga aren't going to get the same appreciation for his hometown when she meets the senpai

Boku no Pico

I agree. But it seems alot of isekai manga are skipping a ton - World Teacher completely omits him meeting the elf, but references her a couple chapters later, which was weird.

Concrete Girl
Mai-chan's daily life
Take your pick

it's a bunch of dudes?

>still doesnt make sense for a guy to be powerful but not lusted over by every girl in a 10 mile radius
The whole point of that story was that there are hordes of girls after his cock but he's not interested in filthy non-virgins.

cant be that hard to find a little girl who is a virgin

Tanaka's an uggo