Kimi ga Nozomu Eien

How does Sup Forums feel about the greatest love story of all time?

Sup Forums knows best girl is the one on the right

angry

It was laughably bad.

t. retard.
Easy to say something is laughably bad, not so easy to explain why, eh?

greatest love story of all time?!

not even close

>implying I have to explain anything
I mean, anyone with two brain cells to rub together can see why it's a steaming pile of shit. If you can't see how retarded the whole plot was (the comatose girl whose name I've already forgotten not noticing that she suddenly has long hair and thus some time has passed being just one example of the general idiocy), how weak the characters were and how the anime's entire purpose was inducing feelz in the most cringeworthy way possible, then I don't know what to tell you. Let me guess, you also like Plastic Memories, right?

>I mean, anyone with two brain cells to rub together can see why it's a steaming pile of shit
You're only further proving your stupidity starting with a sentence like this.
>If you can't see how retarded
and now you're using this? If you're too braindead to make any real arguments, just say so.

Again, very easy to mindlessly claim "this is retarded, that was weak, feelz this, cringeworthy that", yet it's not so easy for your tiny brain to actually explain why beyond a comically superficial level. Morons like you are all the same.

>provides no response of substance whatsoever and resorts to just calling me a retard
I see what your game is now, bait-kun. Bye.

So on top of all your worthless claims about the series, you're also the type who cries bait after being blown the fuck out?

Color me shocked.

It was good, but I wouldn't call it the "greatest love story of all time". It felt real at times, but the male lead was too indecisive, and I don't get why the blue haired girl couldn't continue to swim while comfort fucking the guy. Also, we don't need NTR in the "greatest love story of all time".

>Also, we don't need NTR in the "greatest love story of all time"
You were making fair complaints until this retardation. Good love stories aren't about fulfilling your ideals.

It' not retardation. "Oh, I live Mc kun so much, that I'm just gonna insert his best friends dick into me." It makes a story that feels like real life, but it doesn't make a good love story.

Yea. The MC had sex with both girls and ruined everyone's lives in the process. What an asshole.

He didn't. He didn't fuck coma girl, the family got home before he could insert.

Ok so you were a complete idiot all along. Makes sense.

She did that because she's a mentally weak character. That was established early and it wasn't out of character to do that after getting drunk.

Also doesn't change the fact that morons like yourself don't dictate what a good love story is. Just because you don't like NTR (a term that you probably don't even actually understand) doesn't mean it can only negate the quality of a love story. There's a manga called Nana that actually does have a claim of being one of the best japanese romance ever written, it has plenty of what kiddies like you consider "NTR", and yet it's a fantastic work of fiction held together by the multi-layered characters.

By all means, go back to your idealized high school rubbish. You're not fit to read anything even remotely hard-hitting.

>soap opera

no

You make him sound like he did that intentionally. Were you not paying attention?

Blue hair was under no obligation to keep helping him while he was depressed. She ruined her own life.

>spic
Good riddance.

OP is seething.

but it is soap opera quality. it is a love triangle thing. or rather a love square thing.

Ok, so I see you are just a retard. You immediately assumed a lot of things, wrongly, I might add. You think I can't appreciate works because they have NTR? It's not the case. I don't like NTR where it doesn't belong. And it doesn't belong in the "greatest love story of all time". And then who dictate what is a good love story? Faggots like you? Pls, no. And you are so hung up on the NTR that you don't realize this vn adaptation is full of shit. The whole situation how the are dealing with coma girl is bad, and the "best romance evah" is just two people being together, so they feel less guilty and less broken. Is it a bad thing? No. It's like reality. Is it bad, that it doesn't evolve into anything further, and at the end they stay together for the same reasons? No. Does this make it "greatest love story of all time"? Heck no.
The greatest love story of all time is btw a route of an other visual novel.

>soap opera quality
>it is a love triangle thing
Spic logic, everyone.

It' more serious in the original version...

This.

>Ok, so I see you are just a retard
No better way to further illustrate your stupidity than to mimic the very first thing I said in your response. At least it saves me the trouble of reading the rest of your post.

Lol. He has no counter arguments. so just bullshits something, and thinks, it makes him look like he won. Bravo kid.

I clearly did win because you were forced to copy my opening line. That's about as embarrassing as it gets and reflects your stupidity perfectly. You're not worth anything else.

Next time don't mimic people like an idiot.

>Ok so you were a complete idiot all along
>Ok, so I see you are just a retard
>Exactly the same thing
Op pls, you didn't win. You lose the moment you didn't answer to arguments and started to bullshit your way out of things.

They have the exact same meaning. Right now you're trying to squirm your way out justifying it through minor differences in grammar. It's also becoming further apparent that on top of being retarded, you're also an ESL.

Also I'm not the OP, I don't think KgnE is even close to the best even though I think it's solid by anime standards.

>Mitsuki pushes Haruka to confess her feelings
>Falls in love with MC, then proceeds to sleep with him while Haruka is recovering from a coma that was indirectly caused by him being late to a date
I’m glad Haruka didn’t end up with MC, useless and unloyal sack of shit

Copying means you create the exact same thing. And you never considered, that others might regularly use phrases like this also, this is Sup Forums you know. You still didn't answer to the arguments. Who is squirming now?

As a romancefag I really liked Kimi ga nozomu Eien. I did not like Plastic Memories, though, as someone else mentioned.

I watched this when I was young so it did make me a fuck lot sad for 3 days I think.

I don't want to watch it anymore. Partly because I liked it back then and partly because I don't want to ruin what I felt back then for this show by thinking maybe it was bad after all.

Also Mitsuki best girl. Fuck you all.

>Copying means you create the exact same thing
Look at how desperate you are to get into semantics here. The sign of a defeated retard.
>And you never considered, that others might regularly use phrases like this also
Actually, if you had a functional brain, you'd be able to counter with something else. I know I wouldn't respond with the same shit like you did; that would be hilariously stupid.

You should re-watch the first two episodes at least. It's melodrama free and actually impressive how well the show does at establishing the characters. You can really feel Haruka's love and Takayuki warming to her.

Alright, you are just trolling now, and say "no" or "retard" to any arguments. You lost kid. And until you can answer to the arguments from the posts before you will always be a looser. You don't use anything but derogatory terms. It must be sad being you. But I'm not gonna feed the troll. Until you can answer the first arguments you are not going to get a reply. And until that time, remember, I won. Bye kiddo.

>Alright, you are just trolling now
If that's how you interpret someone correctly highlighting your stupidity with ease, so be it. Water off a duck's back for me.

>Haruka's parents told him to find another girl
>He actually did
Takayuki did nothing wrong.

Fucking hell it's been nearly a year and still no part 6. It's not fair.

KimiNozo or White Album?

Not that guy. But this show has literally every soap opera and shoujo stereotype shoved into it. And it plays them all straight. This is why it's bad.

>complains others need to provide an argument
>anyone who disagrees with me is a spic!
Oh, I recognize this guy...

>Not that guy. But this show has literally every soap opera and shoujo stereotype shoved into it
Whether or not you're that guy, you're still a spic. Nobody cares about your shitty spic soap operas.

If you want to critique the show, do it without mindlessly labeling it a soap opera. I'm fully aware it has flaws, but idiots like you are failing to point them out.

>if you dislike soap operas, you must be a soap opera loving spic!
It's amazing how your mind works.

More like if "it's bad because it's like a soap opera" is the extent of your critique, you're most likely a spic and most certainly a complete moron. You lose either way.

TACHIAGARE KEDAKAKU MAE

kill yourself autist

What's your problem?

I liked it. Very soap opera, but a soap opera that ends instead of running for 30 years. Game is probably better.

Better get Issekaied

>wanted to romance kasumi
>lel get fucked, we sumika route now
Alternative was like a sequence of kicks in the crotch

Haruka best girl

Honestly this. Kasumi was best girl.
Also has the most heartwarming scene in the series (pic related).
I heard there is something called final extra, where this is possible, but Its apparently shit and I never played it.

At least Kasumi became the superintendent of mankind in the alternative universe and got to live a happy life in final extra which was not possible.
So, Kasumi was the single person who benefited the most from the events of Muv Luv Alternative, basically, you did it all for Kasumi