Boku no Hero Academia: Vigilantes Chapter 23

I understand some anons can't read Viz, so I'm just going to dump the latest chapter here real quick. Link back to this thread if any user asks for it (again, if they can't read Viz).

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/1s0wB
imgur.com/a/PQnPA
imgur.com/a/mFpzh
imgur.com/a/Cmsuj
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

thanks man

Odd, I could've sworn the last I read was 20, but this seems to be picking up right where that left off. Was it actually 22?

OH SHIT

Not a problem.

KD talks about 'the queen' here. Wonder if the quirk user is a sentient animal like the principal.

Probably just mixed up the chapter numbers.

Now that this bee user's quirk is revealed as some form of possession, when you think about the quirk is really fucked up. Tear out an eyeball and take up residence inside someone's eyesocket and make your beehive in there. What the fuck.

Oh yeah there was that whole stage performance thing going on.

Uh oh Koichi actually doing something competent when it comes to a female.

Holy shit it almost looks just like him. Also nice trips.

That's it for 23 boys. Wonder if the author will have Hachisuka escape or if we're getting to the end of her arc. Maybe KD does catch up, but then there's the question if he kills the queen bee or maybe the queen bee just relinqueshes Hachi and flees.

Gotta wait a while longer. Thank for reading.

Can you post links for ch 20-22?

>20
imgur.com/a/1s0wB

>21
imgur.com/a/PQnPA

>22
imgur.com/a/mFpzh

Thanks for the dump, man.

np. I'll dump 24 when it comes out, if I'm not dead.

when is that?

Much appreciated.

a flustered Hachisuka is cute

Made an imgur album as usual: imgur.com/a/Cmsuj

>bee user possesses your daughter
>bee user uses your daughter's body to commit crimes and murders
>also uses your daughter's body to whore herself out to lonely office men
>now you have to beat the shit out of your daughter's body to defeat her
being Knuckleduster is suffering

What an absolute madman.

Kinda weird how the pro-heroes aren't batting an eye at the vigilantes right in front of them.

I guess their status as literally whos is working to their advantage here?

They are too cute to arrest, it's like being angry at a babby for wandering to the front yard on its own.

Please take the vigilantes seriously. The Cruller is a dangerous warrior and should be respected!

The vigilantes aren't using their quirks right now so they aren't doing anything unlawful, are they?

Pop is using her quirk for her performance

Well it's gonna be awkward when Popstep starts jumping around then, eh? Shame she's a chick, if she was a middleschool boy in skimpy clothing then Midnight might let it go.

Well, presumably they've had to sign a contract to organize this show, and that would likely include permission to use quirks at the venue for performance purposes. As far as I remember, while using quirks in public places with no regulation is illegal, I don't remember them ever saying you HAVE to be a registered hero to be able to use your quirk in all situations, there definitely have to be situations where people who aren't doing hero work are allowed to use their quirk, such as to aid them on their job and the like.

Sure, also they're probably very lenient on quirks that are considered harmless, like Koichi's domestic abuse, or some of the extra abilities that come from permanent transformation quirks that are almost like breathing for the person's daily life.

What about Ochako? IIRC one of the reasons she went to UA to fund her parents was because she couldn't use her quirk to help in the construction business. Is it her age maybe?

Her parents said something about that they wanted Ochako to follollow her dreams (she wanted to be an hero) instead of helping them with her quirk

Pop step best girl in both series.

I see, thanks.

>Pop reaching for Koichi when she's anxious

cute

Where can i find the manga past chapter 19, i've only found it in spanish

I don't know what is wrong with the detective's sister. I've warmed up to the artstyle with everyone else but she is the only one whose mouth still looks weird as fuck to me.

Thick eyebrow president is perfect, Fedora-kun has good taste.