Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tNt4DxcpCvs
youtu.be/Lm77VCkf_do
youtu.be/kuG0OSLaFdk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Pedros and Waifufags are asleep...

Could a DBS thread finally be decent?

Master roshi was the best thing to come out of ToP

I can't shake the feeling that roshi got the only resolution to any character arc. We won't see the results of the tournament, and they're trying to give conclusion by powerup, which is hollow ultimately because they're a only one big bad so they can really only give out one conclusion and the rest are just second tier fodder

My fellow Caulifriends, remember that it is your civic duty to dump all of your lewds

Wrong.

>Even bluer Vegeta is the best thing to come out of the ToP
>filler shit: the form
Nope, Roshi's still the best

1st: Fortuneteller Baba told Mai the name of her soulmate and the place where she could meet him. Mai is trying to get enough courage to give him Valentine's chocolates
2nd: "Today, at this time, in this place, I'll meet him for the first time. Trunks is his name. My soulmate..."
3rd: P-Please go out with...!
4th: ...me
Bulma: Uh...
There are more panels after that but we'll have to wait until someone releases the full comic.

Giving an excuse to have 17 do something was the best thing of ToP. I wish the others did things.

>we'll have to wait until someone releases the full comic.
Won't happen. Dragon Ball SD is the only good thing Ooishi Naho has ever done and sadly nobody scans it

Well let's see. There's a Chinese site that scans some DBSD chapters.

Super is not canon.

Only DB and DBZ are.

Anyone claiming otherwise is baiting.

Incorrect

I'm eager to watch him job today

>losing to jiren is jobbing
pretty sure youre a retard

>17 will probably save Vegeta's ass in this episode
>Vegeta will still job in the next episode

My poor android doesn't deserve this

>fighting Jiren
>"job"

The fact that 17 got the chance to fight the big boss unlike Gohan and Freeza makes me happy

Toriyama not having an editor was a mistake. all of DB up to the Cell saga was done with an editor. Akira needs someone to keep his horrible ideas in check.

Chu~

This arc has been so poorly planned and paced, it makes me wonder if the people creating this stuff even care about the story or characters. I'd be honestly suprised if more than 10% of the staff actually cared about making DBS a good show.

Cell arc is the biggest shit from Z thanks to his editors, so no

How would you act if Toei did the whole "Next series" shilling thing they've been doing recently, and there's absolutely no way U7 can beat Jiren until Kitaro turns up for no fucking reason in the last episode of the ToP to magically provide a way to defeat Jiren?

It's quite obvious they never cared about DB, user

Yep
>and Freeza
What the fuck are you on about?

The best things out of ToP were 17 and girl Broly.

Would this arc have been better if Hit managed to ring out Jiren?
>gets Jiren to the edge of the ring
>all 3 U6 saiyans start blasting the floor around Jiren
>Hit finishes Jiren off with his rasengan and rings him out
>now Hit can stay in the ring to save his team mates when they're in trouble
>possible Hit vs Vegeta or Hit vs Goku rematches
>the main threat of the tournament (Hit) is interesting and has a personality and motives

Buu saga is the worst plot-wise. It had a lot of cool moments, but the story was all over the place.

GT and Super are deviantart fan-fiction.

>sHitcucks
Not even once.

Yes, but only because Hit was only a marginally less sHit character.
But the arc would've still been boring because Hit is also sHit.

While I think the Buu Saga is a mess in terms of plot and power ups, I always liked the ending of the Buu Saga (not the Uub shit) more than the ending of Frieza/Cell saga. I enjoyed how they beat Buu with a plan (a convoluted one at that) instead of just overpowering him with a SS form

No

>sHit
Helloooooo same fag :)

But the plan was essentially "Use the dragon balls, a lot, let's wish for a way to beat Buu"

Still more interesting than
>O MY SUPER SAIYAN
>O MY SUPER SAIYAN 2
>O MY IM STRONGER THAN U SO U LE CANT BEAT ME

>muh samefag boogeyman
People have been calling sHit sHit since the U6 arc. Get the fuck out of here you cringy newfag.

>What the fuck are you on about?
Even Freeza knows (and said it in episode 111) that he's no match for Jiren and won't fight him

>and won't fight him
>what is foreshadowing
Who would he fight then in a tournament where Jiren is the only enemy left? Are you brain damaged?

Who /HxH/ here?

Buu arc was very stupid but it was fun, which is the reason I started reading DB in the first place.

That's why he's hiding like a bitch, user. Not even the spoilers mention him.

You are a good user. Thanks.

The red aura around Goku is Jiren standing behind him right?

latin america was a mistake

Stop defending the whores.

Both of those moments were emotional and high-stakes drama, you could feel the intensity when Goku went SSJ for the first time and Gohan went SSJ2 for the first time.

Kid Buu destroys the world, but people act like it doesn't fucking matter. The music is cheery, there's still slapstick comedy with Hercule. It feels jarring, and Goku kills Kid Buu with a smile and hopes he sees him again.

Subfag detected
Watch the kino Faulconer version, way fucking better and more suspenseful.

Goku went Super Saiyan because his best friend got killed.
Trunks went Super Saiyan because his mentor got killed.
Vegeta went Super Saiyan because of a burning passion.
Gohan went Super Saiyan to not be left behind.

..Goten and Kid Trunks went Super Saiyan just for the lolz

>Gohan went Super Saiyan to not be left behind
Same logic can be applied to Goten and Trunks.

>Trunks went Super Saiyan because his mentor got killed.
Only in the anime. He could already transform before Gohan got killed.

Yeah but Gohan trained for a year in the fucking HTC and struggled to go SSJ.

Goten and Kid Trunks had no combat experience or drama going on, yet they go SSJ like it's nothing. By that logic Gohan should've gone SSJ when he saw Dodoria killing Namekian children.

Super Saiyan is supposed to be a legend, hard to achieve. Buu saga ruined that. Like Vegeta said: "It's a Super Saiyan bargain sale"

If by "fight" you mean fucking job and get eliminated in a single hit then yes, he will

>17 saves vegeta's ass and gets KOd
>kawaii vegita damages jiren but dies
>frieza is knocked down but alive
>jiren knocks goku out in a narrow fight
>frieza wishes all universes are restored
>mfw it's frieza redemption arc all along

>amerifats still thinking memeconer is good

Well I'm not surprised

>The entire world likes Faulconer music except for a small minority of special snowflake hipster subfags

Fixed that for you.

What you doing Kale? That's not how u whistle

You're welcome user

>Trunks went Super Saiyan because his mentor got killed.
>Vegeta went Super Saiyan because of a burning passion.
>Gohan went Super Saiyan to not be left behind.
I always laugh when I remember this shit is anime-only

Toriyama stated around the time of the saga that half-breeds born without tails are supposed to be exceptionally talented.

That probably goes for the tail-less U6 Saiyans as well. They sacrifice the Ozaru transformation thus being more compelled toward their human-like transformation.

anyone got the edit where vegeta calvo is fighting el hermano?

>fighting Jiren
>"job"
And still will get his boat. Based 17 was the MVP.

I'm glad they added it though, it goes to show how much of a hack toriyama is since he made them all go ss off screen in the manga

Only mutts like Faulconer's music, the rest of the world watched the real version and laugh at your mutt face

>amerifats only
>entire world
kek, so sad

Just listened to Faulconer music, it's meh, doesn't really fit DBZ theme.

Latin America also listened to the japanese soundtrack and they are all mutts.

youtube.com/watch?v=tNt4DxcpCvs
>F-FALCUNOUR IS SHIT!! I LIK DA ORIGINAL TAMBOURINE BLING MSUIC!
contr/a/rians are so fucking annoying.

>entire world

Sorry but only amerifats like that cringy soundtrack

Friendly reminder
Sean Schemmel > Ian Corlett > Peter Kelamis >Kirby Morrow > Steve Blum > A steaming pile of shit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ATATATATATATATATATATATATA

Retards falling for obvious bait

You know I like all the Jap voices but the only one that I legitimately hate is the Goku/Gohan/Goten voice. Just so screechy and annoying to listen to.

>Faulconer music views on youtube: Millions

>Jap shit music views: A couple thousand at best

I don't give a shit what anyone says
Faulconer > Rearndenywarcrime

Could false calvo vegeta beat el grande padre forma verdara?

It's the opposite now. Toei could have made Caulifla get SSJ in a cool way like Future Trunks did. But they didn't, they got shit at showing first-time SSJ transformations. Doesn't help that Caulifla's the first girl to go SSJ.

Kamen Rider OSTs > Any Dragon Ball OSTs

The manga will handle him a lot better. Toyotaro understands the term "rivalry" and is better at writing Vegeta's personality. He got MSSB, and oracle fish said Goku and Vegeta will rival Beerus one day. Wondering if he gets UI in the manga or how it will go down for him. If he stays at MSSB, at least we know from the oracle fish that he will reach Beerus' level one day if he doesn't get UI before it ends. Toriyama gave Goku and Vegeta SSB, but looks like Toei decided to go the opposite way with the Goku-Vegeta rivalry ever since they brought kaioken back and are leaving Vegeta way behind now that it's ending. Sigh, not the end I saw for Vegeta when he asked to train under Whis and got SSB the way he did. Also kinda sad that after all that training with Whis, we will never see him get the natural and final result of it by him getting UI in the anime. I'm also incredibly annoyed by the Vegeta UI teases in this arc that never resulted in anything. I'm very happy that he beat Toppo, but Vegeta's power is falling short of what I thought it would now that DBS is ending. Which seems weird because he beat GoD Toppo, but it's because of the power gap with Goku and Jiren and the final comparison of Goku vs. Vegeta as rivals. If there was another arc coming I wouldn't feel this way at all, it's because the series is ending. When I look back at DBS Vegeta, the moments that will always stand out to me will be when he asked to train with Whis, became great friends with Goku, got SSB and beat down Goku Black. There were a lot of great Vegeta moments in DBS, it's going to be sad to see him go out in his final defeat in the series. Speaking of, I can't believe they are making him go out with the kid buu treatment again, why do they love that plot point so much that shit is so tired. Wondering if Jiren just ragdolls him in base form for 1 minute, I don't even know how the writing will be able to justify that. Or if he will fight with his new form in episode 128.

Japs have retarded voices, that's why.

When a Jap screams or power ups, it sounds like a dying cat.

English VAs show actual manliness in their screams and attacks.

I didn't say it was bad but OK.

>The manga will handle him a lot better.
isn't it cancelled?

Not yet, but it's safe to assume interest will dwindle in the manga to the point it will just abruptly end without anyone in Japan protesting

Is it possible that different cultures have different expectations of what heroes and villains sound like?

The anime is ending

>some people had to grow up watching dbz with that cancerous faulconer music

I feel bad for them, really

youtu.be/Lm77VCkf_do
7m
youtu.be/kuG0OSLaFdk
2m
And I could go on, but you're an obvious troll and ill be wasting my time.

Is that a reddit post or youtube comment

Actually, this is true. I can still remember the main themes of each of the last few series of Kamen Rider but don't remember anything regarding the Dragon Ball Super soundtrack apart from that one really fucking awful one they play too much at the wrong time Even the terrible series of Kamen Rider like Ghost and Wizard had pretty good soundtracks

>Jap score has maybe 2 or 3 good music
>Faulconer has over 20+ good sounding themes

Subfag contrarians are pathethic.

Unless a new arc is announced for the manga, that is.

How come nobody is complaining about this:

It's already bean established that Universe 7 is superior to Universe 6 because they beat them at the tournament (which was supervised by Zeno sama himself), and U7's Hakaishin is stronger than U6's Hakaishin.
Now what kind of mental gymnastic should I use to reach a conclusion that U6 is above U7.
>Toei animations as it's finest

Oh, I see, sorry. Sometimes there are retards who aren't pretending tho.

samefag

That shouldve been Cauliflas design, there was no need to change it.

Do people actually think people would read these essays? I personally don't mind this myself, but 95% of the Anons will just skip over it.

>Goku was the first to become Super Saiyan
>Vegeta was the first to become Ascended Super Saiyan
>Gohan was the first to become a Super Saiyan 2

Trunks cucked

el abominacion...

They needed to attract pedo japs so they made her look a like a teenager.

Trunks was the first one to become an Ultra Super Saiyan
And he was the first one to achieve Super Saiyan Rage

hahahaha i lauigh at vegeta soooo funny haha
hey guess what vegeta is still the only character to beat goku twice he beat semi perfect cell he beat ginyu and he beat magetta meanwhile goku has never beat any of those people

>Ultra Super Saiyan
also known as ASSJ, Vegeta did it first.

>Super Saiyan Rage
Super is not canon. Gohan is the only Saiyan that has a 'rage' gimmick going for him.

this vegeta beat goku 2 0
vegeta is the one that always wins goku always lets his guard down haha what a clown vegeta took down a god level opponent and has the stronger base form he would be stronger when he get ui