How much better would Naruto have been if ufotable animated it?

How much better would Naruto have been if ufotable animated it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/r3R6cf6njz4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good animation can't help a bad plot.

I take that back, SAO exists.

Rhino noses everywhere.

Why would that make you take it back? SAO didn't even have very good animation 99% of the time.

Special aftereffects arent animation, pierrot has better animation than ufo

I seriously think left looks better.

shine

Left is not the best, but right is just really bad.

Left was drawn by a professional animator. Right was drawn by some dumb fuck on deviant art posting his art on Sup Forums because his mom wont give him attention.
Of course left is better, idiot.

couldn't care less about you TM slave

Guys
What if
Hear me out
Platinum did Naruto?

Right looks better. Why are you guys pretending otherwise?

(you)

No.

>mediocre animation, but this time hid under fancy sparks and lights
A bit better I guess

Do you happen to recall which episode this was from? Ruffled Clancy is Best Clancy.

>Left looks like alive
>Right looks like lifeless

Huh

hi op. how's your mom?

lolno it doesn't. Right looks like some early 2000s low budget show.

>le (you)
Fuck you left looks dumpy and ugly and you know it. Right is better by far, stylistically speaking.

Right looks like VN trash art which is fitting for Fate but not for any other show

>not one actual response

It looks somewhat amateur on its own but when you compare the obvious distinction in the general styles, it is obviously the better one. Better color, bett

Naruto has had many good animations with non filler episodes. If ufotable could draw the kishi style then I wouldn't have mind them taking over however if you look at Sasuke vs Naruto valley of the end 2 you can see how good studio perriot can be if they try

are you legitimately blind

Fuck off retard.

sorry, I don't

If ufotable animated Naruto it would take them a century to fully adapt the manga.

>le meme XD
Doesn't even apply here. Try again please. I am legitimately curious how anyone can see left as better.

art > special effects
simple as that, whats so hard to understand?

Oh no, looks like I will have to rewatch everything now.

>Now I'm angry!
I'm still waiting you god damned shitposting unthinking contrarian self righteous retards. Please explain to me why left is better. It looks dumpy and unexpressive in comparison, no?

>another meme
Doesn't apply here either. There's no "special effects" in right. Are you incapable of forming your own thoughts?

And maybe you should go back to drawing shitty fanart charts on devianart.

>still no coherent response

Please, respond with more insults and memes. I absolutely do NOT want to hear anyone actually explain why left, the objectively shittier and less visually appealing and expressive style, is better than right!

It doesn't matter that right isn't the best example of the Ufo style. The style itself is still clearly better!

>still can't form a real reply without memeing
lol, you really are autistic aren't you? sad.
>There's no "special effects" in right
I guess you really are blind though, maybe you should look up what special effects are before replying and embarrassing yourself.

>>>/deviantart.com/

>you really are autistic aren't you
Literally, yes. Apparently that's why I'm able to actually form opinions and create content instead of being a catty, passive aggressive normalfag shithead like yourself.

>s-special effects
You already said that.

>you're embarrassing yourself!
Bitchy, normal faggot manipulative shit like this belongs on facebook. You're a fag.

It's not a matter of it being from deviant art. That's not an argument. The simple fact is that right quintessentially just looks better than left. And you know it. You're all just playing dumb because you're self righteous contrarian elitists.

That's from part 1 and Pierrot is trying to replicate the art style of the manga though. This isn't an argument about animation, you're basically comparing different styles in drawing a character.

Not to mention that whoever made the picture you posted clearly picked one of the worst possible scenes for Temari. She looks way better in basically every other scene.
Stop being retarded.

That's not to say however though that Naruto wouldn't have looked better if ufotable had made it, because it probably would have, but ufotable historically split their seasons in an anime up into 2 half cours to make sure they have the budget for it. With that in mind, we'd probably still be in part 1 in the anime if ufotable had made it. With a long running show like Naruto, it's not viable.

>wahhh someone doesn't agree with me on the internet what ever shall I do!
Yikes, can't find your tampons? Fuck off to reddit if you want a hugbox you sensitive child.

>This isn't an argument about animation, you're basically comparing different styles in drawing a character.
God damn finally someone speaking some sense in this awful thread.

>Ufo looks better but is more expensive to animate because of that
This seems to be the screamingly obvious conclusion to draw from this comparison, but we have like 3 or 4 meme spouting contrarian shitheads ITT who insist (but who will absolutely not explain why, aside from reciting negative memes about Ufo in general) that left looks better than right.

>More insults and shitposting garbage content

Explain to me why left looks better than right, or you're a stupid faggot.

>ufotable generic eyes and facial features

Ignoring all of his points against you just to prove your own point
Is this the power of autism?

I literally already have, maybe try turning off your selective reading for once?

>How much better would Naruto have been if Takeuchi designed the characters?

>I literally already have
All you've done is state the term "special effects," as if this is enough when it clearly is not. Aside from maybe some color gradients in right, which are pretty irrelevant and trivial in this comparison anyway, there's no "special effects" in right. It's a still image. I have no idea what you're fucking talking about.

>Ignoring all of his points against you just to prove your own point. Is this the power of autism?
I think you're the one with selective reading here

Needs more bloom and beam.

Since when is "looking like shit" better than the prevailing trend, simply because it's different? Contrarian elitists stink!

I don't necessarily agree with you though, I definitely think this particular scene would have looked better if ufotable had made it, but the literal deviantart tier image in the OP? Fuck no.

Literally none of either here

So maybe you can pick up the slack for the gaggle of inarticulate retards who I've been squabbling with for 20 minutes. How, in the name of Almighty God, does right look worse than left? Left has tiny, unexpressive eyes and features. The color is dull. The lines and form are lumpy, motionless, and flat compared to right. A line of drool leaking from the mouth of left would not be out of place in that image. I understand it's a dumb comparison in the first place: an animation still vs. photoshop, but like you say, stylistically speaking right is just better.

>filters arent special effects
>3d backgrounds arent special effects
>bloom is not a special effect
>blur is not a special effect
youtu.be/r3R6cf6njz4
Since you're actually to dumb to reply to, watch this video. You can see what ufotable anime looks like without and with sfx side by side.
SPOILER: Without them, it looks like shit.

Interesting video, I have to say. It's neat to see how extensively computers are used. And while the backgrounds definitely look like shit without the computerized effects, the characters are still on point and look just fine. UFO's design is usually great.

And I guess the animation itself isn't the best, but it's not horrible. With all the bells and whistles everyone's taking so much offense to, it looks just fine. It doesn't look like utter shit, like, for example, purely CGI budget backgrounds, or even god forbid main characters.

Different guy. You are speaking absolute nonsense and should be embarrassed. Left is a depiction of a teenage girl staring at the viewer without too much expression on her face. Her proportions are relatively realistic. The colors are not garish. Is it the most glamorous, fap-worthy shot of the character in the series? No, and it's not intended to be. Does it get the point across fine? Sure.

Right is not. First of all, its colors are hideous - the skin contrast is vile shit that makes her look both unhealthily pale and offputtingly fleshy at the same time. Her eyes are generic and the gradient looks like a bunch of cheap shit. Her nose isn't even positioned correctly, and looks halfway to a fucking tumblr triangle-nose. She's been given an expression that makes her look whiny and bleating. Her chin is far too large and sharp. Her ear is fucking creepily detailed compared to the rest of her. The whole image looks flat. The lighting is inconsistent.

One of these was made by a kid on Deviantart and the other was made by a professional studio. Comparing the two in the first place is in bad taste, and claiming that the one on the right is superior is legitimately embarrassing.

The errors in the right image are even more prominent if you flip it.

See how easy that was to prove me wrong, you fucking faggots? All you had to do was stop being stubborn, bitchy faggots and express your opinions clearly.

I agree with most of the post with only a few exceptions.

>Her proportions are relatively realistic
2d looks like shit. That's why anime exists. Hard to see what you're getting at here. Be more specific.

> the skin contrast is vile shit that makes her look both unhealthily pale and offputtingly fleshy at the same time
I think this is a bit of an overstatement but it's a good point.

>The whole image looks flat
I think because the color and contrast are so much more vivid, and saturated, and so much more time has been put into the color, it's really just impossible to make this argument about right when comparing it to left.

Jesus Fucking Christ Enthroned in the Almighty Father's Heavenly Kingdom Above, the lengths you have to go to to get someone to give a good opinion around here. The state of Sup Forums!

Naruto was designed to maximize profit while minimizing schedule. Reduce animation, stretch the plot, release one episode a week.

Anything short of abandoning this format will fail to improve it regardless of who is in charge.

Fuck off you cancerous Narutards

So Ito's work is stupid garbage because it doesn't pander to your escapism fantasy enough?

Who?

Newfag get the fuck out.

Come on. Cut that out.

>SAO didn't even have very good animation 99% of the time.
I don't like SAO, but even I can't lie that most of the fights looked fantastic.

nice meme

>detailed characters vs simplified rhino characters
>oversaturated colors vs balanced color palette
It's hard to say which is better to be honest

Kyoani could do it better.

The art has deteriorated so badly but it's understandable.