Villains who did literally nothing wrong

Villains who did literally nothing wrong.

Did something wrong already by cucking.

Was he really a villain?

He was a coward, a traitor, and an awful dad.

Who are we talking about here?

That's also true for actually.

W.T. Snacks has a kid now?

I spit upon the second law of thermodynamics!

but they did everything wrong

Explain one thing they did wrong

Tried to suppress the nature of reality.

And is that a bad thing?

Sup Forums dot org and all of us.

Always.

Ah, okay.

>16 post
>6 posters
off to a great start

>everyone posting replies at least once
Sounds look a good thread.
This is a good thread.

There comes a point where "villain who did nothing wrong" becomes so true that they're just a shit villain. Why didn't he ever explain himself instead of just randomly killing people off to satisfy a space quota the humans didn't know existed? Why didn't he even try working together to stop the anti-spirals, since the moment humans showed they were capable he was all for it? The worst thing is that the anti-spirals had the exact same motivation since apparently there was some greater evil out in the cosmos they were protecting everyone from. So it's a whole show where the villains are just good people who are really really shit at talking things over.

Stop injecting logic into GAR.

Well he and early humanity did try to go against the anti-spirals but they still lost since they didn't have a way to get to the anti-spirals homeworld like Simon. As for the anti-spirals I think they were trying to prevent a spiral war like what happen in the first episode.

>we will never have fun stuff like ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWER on Sup Forums again

>Why didn't he ever explain himself instead of just randomly killing people off to satisfy a space quota the humans didn't know existed?
Would you bother with discussion when you can just enslave everyone? People would disagree or call him a liar, there are tons of Kamina around the world.

>Why didn't he even try working together to stop the anti-spirals, since the moment humans showed they were capable he was all for it?
He did. They lost. Then he stopped trying to work together to stop the anti-spirals and save what he could.

>The worst thing is that the anti-spirals had the exact same motivation since apparently there was some greater evil out in the cosmos they were protecting everyone from
Yeah, and people still disagreed. No one believed them about Spiral Nemesis, and even the ones who did (because they had used enough Spiral Energy to feel it) went "fuck you, I'll protect my gf". It's specifically because the characters got out ot the multidimensional maze that they showed they could deal with Spiral Nemesis (because if they just cared about their own desires they would have stayed)

He brought Sup Forums back and didn't delete the site before leaving. Also went to Google.

He led army against anti-spiral. They were winning, but then he felt and understood Spiral Nemesis. No one beside him was aware of it. At this point, everyone would think he just got scared or went mad and no one would believe him, so he chose the only way he could think up of saving humanity.
The fight between him and Simon only made him even more sure he was right. He spend years not using spiral energy, taming it. Then on first occasion he goes totally crazy using it.

This.

he literally did everything wrong

This is a really bad Emiya edit.

Who?

This. Fuck Sup Forums and Sup Forums for scaring away my waifu.

moot who?

Literal cuck, desu senpai

>betray and genocide his own race
>force their remains into wretched lives with no meanings
>creates even more creatures with meaningless lives
>despite having sealed the spiral on earth he can't resist breeding and popping out kids he just disposes when he remember what he's supposed to do
Lord Genome was genuinely evil.

Are you new or trolling?

He just saw his chance and took it, i'll admit the cucking was hilarious, but i don't hate the man for selling us, it's just business

No one cares your e-celeb shit faggot.

Fuck this stupid cuck. I'm glad he got replaced by Hiro.

He let Sup Forums alive and sold our ass to a chink-nip who wasn't even a cute girl

>Archer
>villain

???

>sold us to a yellow goy

Suicide is a sin

>you will never watch a moment that rivals Simon telling Rossiu to "CLENCH THOSE TEETH" with Sup Forums ever again

It was the best of times.

Cuck

>villain
Didn't he literally save the world?

i love how she is still the MC and secondary villan right after sensei.

>a place for discussion
>people are meant to only post once
literal retard

this. can't do anything right if you side with (((google)))