DFC vs Cowtits

Alright anons, let's end this once and for all...

DFC or Cow tits?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15043035
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cowtits > skeleton

Large, perky & shapely > Flat > Large & Saggy

Flat > FAT

Relevant strawpoll.
strawpoll.me/15043035

Neither. I like small to medium.

i prefer and respect flat chest.

If you don't think that a small chested woman doing her best to pazuri. Her man ain't the hottest shit out there you might be a chubby chaser.

DFC but six separate breasts too

cowtits > flat
but
Saya > Hotaru

Small >= Medium >= Flat > Big >>>>>>>>>> Disgusting oversized humongous cancer balls

Cow tits sag, and give you cancer.

Saya's will fit in right in your hand, better nipples, cuter, no cancer.

Oppai owns the world and space!!!

Smaller tits = cuter girl

Bigger tits give girls bigger egos, and thus they become worse girls.

supportive girl who always loved you and will always love you for who you are
Vs
Literal fat whore who only hangs out with you because she want your dad in the company and gives no craps about you or your future

>Literal fat whore who only hangs out with you because she want your dad in the company and gives no craps about you or your future
What are you talking about? She wants to make her own company with Kokonotsu as deputy representative.

Pretty much this.

the REAL men like all type of boobs

mine is D to F

Sayashits don't know anything about this series, user. They just root for the awful flat girl because she's flat.

This. Absolute truth.

This, but it seems no-one acknowledges it.

Hotaru, but not because the tits i like personality and positive attitude

>he doesn't like big mommy milkers

I don't really care, both look nice, they just have to be shapely.

Cowtits
DFC is okay too, udders are just better in more instances

That look dfc is giving me. My dick!

Both

Right breast DFC, left breast cowtit

big fat saggy milkers

Tits

DFC, Delicious Fat Cowtits.

This is a crime

DFC

Although the true patrician fetish is for helping a girl appreciate her A-cups.

i'd watch it

Saya-chan is for tender loving, rough fucking and happy marrying. Candyslut can go get some more ribbons.

/thread
/board
/life

> She wants to make her own company with Kokonotsu as deputy representative.
No, she wants koko to run the shitty candy shop so that his father can go work at her company, hence her not being supportive at all and not caring about him

Read the fucking manga.

I like DFC but Saya is garbage

i did, up till chapter 70 she didn't care about him at all, and i doubt she is right now

Even though I spoilered you?

Cowtits are only good for fucking.
Flat is great for loving.
Small is best at both.

DFC makes me go wild, fat chest makes me sleepy.

spoiled me about what? about the fact that she want him in the company? because i have read some sporadic chapters of this series and hotaru ddin't see koko as anything but a worker (like the one at the spa or bath (don't remember) where she is completely naked and gives no crap about koko seeing her that way, thus showing that she doesn't even think of him as someone she even remotely likes (although this reaction leads me to believe that she doesn't even see him as man/human)

you are fucking retarded

What the fuck.

C > B > D > A > E and lower

>your'u're retard

>tfw when I looked at this and cringed but then remembered that I unironically believe in this.

fpbp

The bigger the better, until a point.

udders full of milk!

DFC > Cowtits. No contest.

Trips for a reason

DFC because with BE then they can have MASSIVE tits.

by allah i want to bury my face in hotarus cleavega and motorboat, bismillah

nah BE is better if they already have big tits and they become even bigger

cowtits if you have any testosterone in your body, anything else means you're a f/a/ggot

The words of wisdom.

Nah man. A flat-chested chick gainining either temporarily or permanently huge tits is the hottest shit ever. Especially with buttons popping off, fabric ripping, etc...

rEad tHE FUCkInG mANGa

nah a flat chested girl wants big tits so there's nothing fun about it
but a large breasted girl never wanted bigger tits so having them grow even bigger and seeing her bothered about it is great
and you can still have clothes ripping

Nah man. Its all about progression, change, and alteration. Big getting bigger is nice but it just doesn't have the same sort of impact or force as a flat or small chested woman getting big does.

i guess we'll just have to agree to disagree

Let's just DCT isn't an acronym for a reason.
DFC wins every time.

It seems that way.

Flat is justice.

It's better if they shrink and the girl gets humiliated.

This. A chest so big that it distracts from a delicious midriff should be considered a crime.

Perfect

This is the funniest thing I've seen today, how can people look at this (or make this shoop) in a serious manner?

Maybe some of us just like ridiculously huge tits, user.
That's fair. Midriffs are probably my favorite body part on a woman even over tits or ass but if you can see the outline of the tits from behind, that's pretty great too.

>using the show where both girls are utterly the best of both worlds to tear communities apart
Picking between those girls should be bannable.

Hotaru is better than Saya in anyway.
OP fucked up when you asked for DFC or cowtits. People will answer what they prefer in general. Next time just put Hotaru or Saya instead. Hotaru has been one of the most favored girl here on Sup Forums for quite a time now.

What about breast expansion making flat chests into fat tits?

You fucking retard. Hotaru already subtly told Saya that she likes Coconuts on chapter 169. On chapter 170 Coconuts confessed to Hotaru. Hotaru asked him then to be her partner on a new company that they will make together. Now fuck off.

The opinion to end all opinions. 11/10

Nah that is a pretty shit taste. If you want small to no chest at all then might as well fuck a man, nothing different from a chestlet.

>goes out of her way to take care of him when he's sick
>doesn't see him as human
Choose one and only one.

Big Tits > Huge Tits > Massive Tits > Small Tits > No-Tits

Fact.

>implying that the only difference between male and female is breast size

Wize words

You're not only a degenerate, but a fucking retard. The optimal female form is B cups. Any larger and she grows less and less attractive as her silhouette becomes lumpy and gross.

Massive tits are no more attractive then the udders on a cow, and less useful to boot. I feel sorry for your waifu, the disgusting whore.

>shit talking user's waifu while likely being unironically a P5fag

if they are not at least head-sized they are not females, they are a disgrace to the human race

So they have to be this big?

>Next time just put Hotaru or Saya instead
A challenger appears. Not as extreme as either, but with enough subtle hints that those are some fun bags.

Is that Nishitaka from teasing master takagi-san?

I used to be a big tiddy purist, but then I realized that all body types can have their charms as long as they're proportionate and the face is cute.

Stop making feel like a bad guy!

Flat girls in anime always are uptight about being flat. This is a fact.