Fate/Extra Last Encore

Drake fight was even more underwhelming than in the game

Other urls found in this thread:

hawk.5ch.net/test/read.cgi/livejupiter/1518275112/286
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Subs when?

ya

Reminder that Apocrypha is better than this.

in 5 minutes

Holy hell, spoiler that shit!
Now I know Hakuno is going to die before watching the episode.

What had Apocrypha achieved up to this point? Spartacus got captured and Sieg escaped his tube? Is that it?

So Shinji was Sloth/Stagnation/Cowardice.

What are sins of other Masters, anons? Them being not-Kiara, Leo, Alice, Rani and Dan.

>Sieg-fag some months back is back again
Really?

>Stagnation
If it follows this, we have
>Sea of Stagnation
>Forest of Regrets
>Garden of Forgetfulness
>Town of Raindrops
>_____ of Infinity
>Crown of Sun

this was a very good episode, they don/t waste time developing things, no fillers and the story so far seems weird, original and interesting. Only flaw I see is on the execution, sometimes it looks like a low budget show

That's Shaft for you, don't expect any good animation until the BDs (and even that is a maybe)

The kiss was so cute. I love Nero

In every episode so far, we've had Hakuno being stabbed, one way or another. And he has yet to show a single fucking smile.

subs when ??

Floor 4 will actually be Shuwen? I'm looking forward to a "normal" town setting.
So most likely, 5 will be really climatic shit with Hakunon or Amira/Tamamo, right before the final round.
But seriously, I'm confused as to how they'll wrap up all the anime original shit on top of adapting those original Masters/Servants. Much less find time for cameos with Shiki/Arc/Vlad. I'm starting to think Rani might not even be here at all.

Does Hakuno have any emotions other than hatred?

>Rolled for Nero since she had best design
>People told she was for (you)
Fuck this anime.

Spic speedsubs when?

Fuck off /vg/ secondary.

>opening mouth
>underwater
Dumb slut.

>he doesn't know
Hakuno is (You), user.

She didn't need oxygen.
She needed MANA.

Pretty sure Hakuno is going to die every fucking episode at this rate
nikui

Pretty much my only complain. But that's the norm when it comes to Shaft shows, more often than not they mess up schedules. I hope the three-week break on 3-gatsu no Lion can help them a bit, if that's even possible.

Hakuno opened his mouth too, you know.

>I'm starting to think Rani might not even be here at all.
She was removed from the page code last week, and now the pink bitch has an empty slot next to her and a blank space before her in the source code, probably for her Servant.. Either they'll replace Sakura's page with hers (since it seems Sakura won't appear again) or she's been cut entirely.
Also, Shuwen probably still is Floor 5 and the pink bitch will be Floor 4. Floor 7 is still Gawain, since we saw Nero fall from the top floor to that one. That leaves the question of the unknown Floor 6 with both Cu and Lu Bu's spears lying in the middle of nowhere.

He showed some sadness this episode, I guess he will regain his emotions slowly.

You know that sexual stimulation = Mana, right?

I fucking hate this anime.
They ruined one of my favourite games.
With this faggot ass prottagonist, with the fanservice with the Gore and shit. What the fuck?
I'm really fucking angry. I'm that person that hates all those /u/fags and shit but oh boy if this shit had a female mc all those gore shits would have negative feedback cause they would "hurt" the Female MC. So fuck /u/fags were right for one fucking time.

So this is why early last encore are so shit, dumb /vg/ crossposters shitting up threads

Not sexual stimulation, fluids exchange.

Female MC should have been there.

She was. Unlike Hakuno, she just wasn't a Deadface. She was a Deadbody.

>this was a very good episode, they don/t waste time developing things, no fillers and the story so far seems weird, original and interesting. Only flaw I see is on the execution, sometimes it looks like a low budget show
There's nothing too original about it, or interesting to be frank about. Nasu doesn't really look he thought things over with this, but seeing the MC it was obvious it will cater to lowest denominator with it.

For me it's boring and I can't really start to like the male MC since in the Extra game he wasn't my choice at all since in all play routes I used the femMC and all her servants options.

Execution as usual with Shaft shows will get fixed in BDs where it will look like completely different show so maybe better to wait for that.

Illya movie and it's seasons are a masterpiece compared to this.

OH my god this is actually irritating , male mc is the worst mc in the history of fate , good god femmc would have been so much better , get this shit out of my face.

No wonder Rin know about Deadface.
She's also probably one of them.

>Illya movie and it's seasons
Admit it, you're just a /u/fag. Ilya was literally nothing but fanservice until very recently.

Stop being retarded, this was still considerably more in depth than the mediocrity of the game's first round.

>cater to lowest denominator
It's the opposite if anything, normalfags gave up on this on episode 1. It's only catering to Extrafags.

compared with other Fate series MC's, last encore is a fucking hero, he gets shit done

hawk.5ch.net/test/read.cgi/livejupiter/1518275112/286
>Astolfo was cuter, this is boring

>this was still considerably more in depth than the mediocrity of the game's first round.
???????????
It's just gory, try-hard and fanservice.
Nasu should just stop creating things.

Is this the first fucking time in any Fate anime that someone died in first battle? I hate how in every Fate anime, they fight and just go away without doing jack shit. It takes them years to kill someone. It felt so nice seeing a fight finish for once.

>Infinity
>mirrored world
oh come the fuck on. How can you make this shit so fucking obvious

>Siegfags

Fucking FGO tertiaries
Being a Japanese Fatefag must be hell

Did you even play the game? I think you're forgetting how plain most of it is if you think this was a "disappointment" for the first round.

I guess so. Even in the game you fight Drake a couple of times in the dungeon before killing her and Shinji.

>being mad that NIKUI get things done and kills his enemies and doesn't take episodes to get things done
I don't get it.

>2/10 falseflagging
Nice try /u/ beta faggot

>dissapointment
???????????

I don't know about VN or games but I am more invested in this anime than in any of the previous anime excepted maybe UBW.

Disappointing episode. 2nd was time better. Given the animation in OP i had hopes at least for Shaft's combat animation, but the hope was in ain. The whole episode looked as if outsourced to north koreans and was directed like shit.

It's yurifags, user. They won't leave no matter what we say.

>meme images
>literally saying nothing

>I guess so. Even in the game you fight Drake a couple of times in the dungeon before killing her and Shinji.
That applied to everyone. Skirmish to show off, you get spooked by their shocking power, learn their identity and weakness, and shout at them at the end of the week.
It got old quick in the game and it'd get old quick in the animu.

>She ran out of laser bullets
Really? I donĀ“t remember Drake being this dumb.

>/vg/ shits on LE
Wtf it wasn't supossed to happen

nero works best with male hakuno
same for tamano
nameless and gil work better with female hakuno(n)

neck yourself hetfag
Tamamo for FeMC always
M A G I C O C K

Didn't Shinji ran out of mana and she couldn't fire bullets because of that?

All i see is
>NOCOLLABRE-RUN BTFO

>Nero prefers Girls more than boys
>Works better with Male
???

Apoc >>>> Last Encore
Even the nips know what's up.

>It's yurifags, user. They won't leave no matter what we say.
Or fans who had choosen the femMC in the game and are disappointed that Nasu shat over them in this work.
I wanted to see femMC x Gilgamesh as main pairing, but no it has to be male MC and the Saberface all over again, wanting some orginality in Fate is not a crime.

The strangest part of it all is Hakuno. Why is he losing again and again? What is his character? Is he a good guy or a bad guy? Maybe Nasu is playing with the fact that in-game Hakuno was always kinda emotionless and this is an explanation? Could this be a prequel to Extra?
There are so many questions.

ESL Siegfag is back!

So what was that Chakravartin infodump about?

Gil wasn't even in Extra

This board is a literal shithole from head to toe. You pieces of shit, you're never satisfied with anything then fuck right off and do something else in your fucking miserable life.
Do something! Instead of wasting your time shitposting like an autist retard all the time! Even if the show is shit, there's thousands of hours put behind and that takes a huge ammount of work you cunts, I'm sick of all you you ungrateful sacks of garbage. If you don't enjoy something then, here's a simple question to you all fucking faggots.

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU WATCHING THIS YOU FUCKING RETARD? WHY!!!!!

Extra CCC, user.

Basically, Buddha got fed up with Mooncell bullshit and he took over.

Nice cherrypicking.

>Extra
>Gil
what did he mean by this?

LE is adaption of vanilla Extra tho

This is the average Fate/Extra Last Encore watcher.
You fuckers are pathetic.

Fuck off /vg/

She did shoot her NP non-stop

Extra CCC is not Extra. It's a setting based in 5th-6th week of Extra. You can't have CC without Extra, and you won't have Gilgamesh in Extra.

I really hope that not all of the battles end up being "Nero solves the problem with Imperial Privilege".

At the very least they had Hakuno take action.
I hope they keep that up, the Master's involvement is essential in Extra.
Also hope for 3 full episodes for each floor from now rather than 2.

This anime is so fucking bad why the fuck did they add those.
Why cant they just follow the game?

It couldn't, Nero's IP is very weak because of her migraine. I'm pretty sure she was just showing off for the first fight, it's normal.
Now that's a shitty bait.

There's not enough time for that.

I wish we had Extella/Zero instead of this.

She almost drowns trying to do something cool

hey, (you)
this is for

You don't even know what "this" is.

I still want Femle MC though

They both are bad

>Every single reply in the thread comparing LE with Apoc was negative
>Cherrypicking

Not happening, Nasu hates yuri with passion by always making the male MC the true route.

Is the second cour of this supposed to air right after this one ends, or is there any time in-between?

>Literally japanese reddit
2chan loves it fag