Parallel Paradise 35 Low quality RAW

Volume 3 cover confirmed for Misaki. Special edition also confirmed to be released after all.

Pinako is doing too much of weird stuff at once. This starting to be suspicious.

So as expected, girls' bloody hands were just misdirection, but now things starting to looking much more interesting.

Bump lol

So, will that girl give up on the dyke in the cave when the MC shows her the power of real dick?

Two weeks break confirmed. Next chapter on March 5 (leak probably 3 days earlier).

a loli calling you "baka".
I like her already, time for headpats if you know what I mean.

>お母さんを....
>助けて....
I fucking knew it!
Now just confirm loli's connection with cavewoman and our impregnation saving theory is complete.

To me, it looked more like abuse than enjoyment.

Huh, if Roomi can see her and the others can't then we know a solution: Youta needs to fuck them.

More interesting is that girl states to have a mother. Which mean that unlike others she was most likely naturally conceived.

Yep, I saw the line. I wonder where the father came from.

Most likely Youta was not first one who transferred into this world. If my assumption is right, then this girl will be daughter of cavewoman from previous chapter, which is obviously final result of what girls become once they get fucked. And if this turns out to be true then it also basically confirms that girls with neck mark are pregnant. Still we have to wait until actual confirmation, but it would make very much sense.

If all that is true then the archer just wasn't lucky all the times with Youta.

I can see typical Okamoto's cruelty here with her turning out to be infertile and thus impossible to save.

Actually, children being invisible for virgin girls could be actually some kind of protection to ensure that they wouldn't be attacked by their virgin thirst.