Ichigo, best wife

Reminder Ichigo would be a perfect wife that cares for you and the other girl is just a piece of shit who will cuck you eventually.

Is she the only loyal girl in the show?

Ichigo is the best desu

Ichigo isn't a wife. She's a friend to treasure.
>You will never have a friend that looks out for you like her
Why even live?

seeing her 'defiant' and 'determined' face always cracks me up
this girl is getting cucked so hard by a superior girl

For the love of god, think with your brain and not with your dick. RUN, HIRO, RUN!

You cunts have been doing this for twenty years.
Twenty years.

>loyal
>grabs any occasion to cuck her partner

Ichigo is dogshit

>inb4 she saves hiro and gets the aids herself

Incompetent and useless leader.

She never chose to be with Goro. Besides he seemed to like the cucking

I hope they have the balls to kill MC for being such a cuck rejecting best girl.

>Parasites are supposed to be paired with the partner that gives results
>Ichigo is paired with Goro
>Ichigo is trying to cuck Goro because she gets wet for MC
>Tries to gattai with MC, gets BTFO and can't get him going
>MC returns to girl that gets him going, leaving Ichigo crying to herself like the beta femlet she is
>ichigofags still in denial

How many dicks has Ichigo taken?

>Partners are supposed to be supportive of each other
>02 is fucking killing Hiro or at least is giving him a blue abomination of a tumor
>she doesn't give a fuck either way
>02fags still in denial

MC needs to prove he's alpha enough to handle her

>short hair
Why do they keep drawing boys and saying they are girls? Hope they kill her off for looking like a dyke with her short hair.

If he dies it just means hes a pussy. It's nice seeing the MC be a little reckless.

Are you guys really that retarded? Even if we assume that 02 doesn't intentionally turn Hiro into a hybrid and doesn't know if he will survive riding with her it's still the only way for him to live. It's either that or being turned into fertilizer by Papa's gang because he is useless otherwise. Hiro knows that and agreed to pilot with her three times despite being told and shown that it will probably kill him.

>don't like medium hairstyle
What kind of shit taste do you have?

Probably true but 02 is more fun and daring at least.

Oni girl sucks.

> air is clean enough to go outside
> weather is pretty decent
Why is the world a wasteland, again? Why can't they just plant a few trees and let nature go from there?

I dunno, user. Maybe the giant monsters that go around wrecking shit have something to do with it.

>partners are supposed to be supportive of each other
02 hopes Hiro lives, but so far every one of her stamens has died. She's pretty jaded and skeptical. If every girl you slept with died after the third time, would you believe someone's gonna live after their third time fucking you?
>Sup Forums
oh wait

IchigoBros need to leave already. She's nice and caring for a boy who has his mind set on someone else. Ichigo confirmed for average /r9k/ user

the manga states that humans fucked up the world harvesting magma energy, laying waste to the surface so they could dig for more.

Maybe they can synthesise anything from MAGMA ENERGY, so why bother. Or what said.

Full grown forests wouldn't stand a chance, but tiny grass and flowers should be everywhere. It takes a lot of effort to scour every square inch of land pure of life.

I like her.

This, she's not a bad person she's just a beta. Like me, so I love her.

Dubs confirm

Ichigo a shit

Imagine being Hiro in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Ichigo, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your auschwitz body and horrific androgynous klaxxosaur face. I would totally kiss you, both to pilot strelizia and because I want you." when all he really wants to do is kiss another rose haired oni in his barracks room. Like seriously imagine having to be Hiro and not only sit in that franxx while Ichigo flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, battle after battle, hour after hour, while she screwed up that synchronization. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage plastered across strelizia's face but her haughty attitude as everyone on plantation tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, ICHIGO LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been riding nothing but a healthy diet of jailbait and onis for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Cerasus. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled ass as she sticks it out to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "petite (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with military trainers in the previous months. And then the commander calls for another battle, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Hiro. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Okay so this is going to be the "LELEL MITSURU KEKED HIRO" of the week until the next episode shuts it down right?

Did you consider it's not 02 who doesn't care but you not actually thinking much of Hiro and/or not having basic viewing comprehension

>klaxxosaur face
>Ichigo
What

Why are Ichigofags willingly intentionally letting themselves be the new Zessica/Onodera/Miragefags of the season?

As someone who was a Zessicafag, just stop man. It's not worth it

Forget Ichigo, her robot is all kinds of awful and it sucks.

Thought that was Kurehito's art for a moment

thanks for the pasta.
Ichigo is fucking incompetent, and is fundamentally unable to separate love life from professional life.
>>Tfw Goro is getting cucked by Hiro