Overlooking View is the best KnK film

Overlooking View is the best KnK film.

Please feel free to elaborate.

I like the one in the school with the fairies.

But that was the worst one.

I prefer Paradox Paradigm myself, but that's an acceptable option in my opinion.

The aesthetics were perfect.

It did have boobies.

Murder Spec 2 > Paradox Spiral > Hollow Shrine > Murder Spec 1 > Remaining Sense of Pain > Overlooking View > Mirai Fuken > Oblivion Recording
Won't rank Epilogue but I liked that a lot too.

Pretentious shit.

You are thinking of Remaining Sense of Pain

It's Nasu, so that's a given.

But it's good, pretentious shit.

>tfw we will never get a tsukihime adaption by ufotable

But maybe we will bro

It would be utter shit unless they adapted every route separately and fully.

They won't adapt the original. Only the remake.

Adapt Arc route or Ciel route, while also adding Crimson Moon story from Kagetsu Tohya, and other original scenes.

If you skip Ciel's route you'll miss out on a lot of fairly important character development and exposition, not only for Ciel, but also for Roa and Shiki, not only Tohno but Nanaya too. I'd even argue that Arc gets more interesting character development on Ciel's route than her own. That being said none of those characters (besides Shiki) really matter on the Far Side, so it's not like you won't understand what's going on if you skip it, but I've always considered Ciel's route to just straight up be a better version of Arc's route once you get to the point they stop overlapping, even if you like Arc more than Ciel.

Then adapt the Far Side Arc in omnibus format, a few episodes each. Add Red Demon God story from Kagetsu Tohya betweeen Akiha and Hisui routes. Eclipse at the end of Kohaku's route.

The remake will be shit too though.

>Ciel's route to just straight up be a better version of Arc's route

Shiki vs Roa?

Tsuukaku Zanryuu was the best one though

But that was the worst one that brought nothing to the story. All they had to do was follow the novel and have God's Word tell Shiki a few more things.

I like the one with Mommy Ryougi

Those fucking Nips better eat up that shit like FSN so it could be adapted. Those Elevens really dropped the ball on Mahou Tsukai VN 2ih those low sales now we will never ever get parts 2 and 3.

>Those Elevens really dropped the ball on Mahou Tsukai VN 2ih those low sales now we will never ever get parts 2 and 3

Why not?

surprisingly the least pretentious of Nasu's shit. Beneath all the navel-gazing, there's a solid plot told in a nuanced manner. Japs rarely understand the meaning of subtlety, but KnK movies do it well

KnK > Fate Zero > FSN

>Fate Zero > FSN

??

I think he's say FZ is more pretentious than FSN.

FSN is most pretentious.

Tsukihime is fucking dead kiddo

I don't know which is best, but I think 2 is underrated.

Correct.

Watching Overlooking View for the first time would throw a viewer out, but when I watched it again yesterday, looking at finer details I was completely blown away and reminded me why this is my favorite anime of all time.

>but when I watched it again yesterday, looking at finer details I was completely blown away

How so?

Wow that's weird I randomly decided to watch movie 2 earlier and now I see this post.
5>7>2>8=3>1>4>6

I started rewatching it too thanks to the KnK event. There aren't many things out there I could watch over and over again and enjoy it every time but this is one of 'em

>There aren't many things out there I could watch over and over again and enjoy it every time but this is one of 'em

What makes it so good?

A combination of peak Nasu magic and peak ufo magic.

Probably just me, but there are things I left out when I watched it for the first time (I didn't even know it wasn't in chronological order) like Kokutou wasn't actually in the entire conversations between Touko and Shiki, the fact that it happened a month after the Fujino incident, Touko's speech in the doll room foreshadowing Movie 5, etc.

>mfw I still can't get Saber Shiki
On the bright side, I did buy the figurine by GSC so I'm happy with welfare Shiki.

I told myself I'd give her 150 quartz but I ended up getting her in 240

>KnK event
I'm too under-leveled to clear level 8. Help.

>welfare Shiki
Is she enough to clear the 6,666,666 ghosts with her NP? I don't have 5*Shiki either.

>Is she enough to clear the 6,666,666 ghosts with her NP? I don't have 5*Shiki either.
You have to take void as a story assist for that one I think. You don't have a choice in the matter.

The only support you can use for that quest is Saber Shiki. So all you need to do is survive long enough to charge her NP and she should kill all three. You can bring Assassin Shiki as a backup in case one resists death.

I see, thanks.

Which Aozaki sister do you like more?

I've read all of Mahoyo that's been translated, and Aoko's not so bad. Alice>>>>>>>>>>>>>Aoko though

Touko is best Aozaki

DIRTY

Me too!
>mfw I finally got my imported BD set of storage

Just use the manga's route.