Oregairu

Season 2 when?

Who is best girl Sup Forums?

>Season 2 when
about 3 years ago

>3 years ago

oh
i cant edit this thread, can i?

You can't, but don't worry. Soon yuipollfag will arrive to spread his cancer and no one will notice your fuck up.

Why doesn't the most recent volume have a translation yet? Are people just not interested in this series anymore?

>3 years ago
jesus fucking christ

Literally nothing of significance happened.

S1 Yukino > Komachi > S2 Yukino > Iroha > everyone else

Gahama-chan is about to go postal so that's fun. One thing that is troubling is that Yukino's feelings for 8man didn't progress.

>separating by seasons
are all yukino fans this delusional?

>he doesn't when designs and personality are different
What kind of a fag are you?

one that isn't animeonly

I read summaries past what the anime covered though, at least. I don't like the way Yukino has become weak and wish-washy. She's still a good character, but I like the old her better. She's changing to be independent in the latest volume, but it's still not the same either.

It was editors who changed her and are trying to make this series into a love triangle. Her developing feelings for 8man are a out of place part of the story after all.

Is there a source on that? I don't mind developing feelings, I actually expected it because I always felt that the satirical title will be betrayed sooner or later. 8man's proses and his ideal that he extracts off Yukino always gave me that impression.

Sensei is best girl.

S2 Yukino certainly is very moe, S1 is more stoic and cold.

>swn press her yahellos against you

So why didn't he kiss her? He would have gotten away with it. It almost seems like she wanted it.

She was just spilling spaghetti, forgive her please

But S1 Yukino is very moe too. Better imo because, as odd as it may sound, the gap moe felt very natural and didn't clash with her strong and stoic personality.

Still too awkward for the both of them.

Yui would have killed herself.

1st season art style > 2nd season art style

Definitely. I think most would agree.

Naw, the girls faces look like mechs from victory gundam in season 1.

I don't understand.

Tobe x Iroha OTP

Based on this, I like 2. Makes sense that they'd look a little more adult

Yui cares more about friendship than Hikki dick.

Yui should have had blue eyes to go along with the pink hair.

Yuibros
>facts
>statistics
>analyses

Yucknofags
>muh qt ice queen tsundere !!
>muh saori hayami !1!!

I seriously can't tell those apart anymore. There are like 50 different anime with either some sort of club that solves other peoples problems or generic love triangle animes where one girl has long black hair and is a total bitch.

>they all look the same
This is actually very racist user.

I didn't know that black haired anime girl was it's own race.

Monologue Manga Yukino >>>>>>>>>> all
Best art-style by far

Yukino Yukinoshita.

Iroha confirmed worst girl

Literally who

Iroha confirmed best girl

is this series even alive anymore?

S2 Yukino is too much like Miyuki, which is just a moeblob version of Yukino. Even has the same aesthetic and seiyuu as her.

No Yuipollfag and it has been hours. These threads are kill.

I love how it matches with what I'm listening right now

Yeah it's still very popular in Japan.

I don't care anymore, I just want Yui's and Yukino's friendship implode.

The white haired big titty onee chan waitress.

Is that the Irish guy from sons of anarchy?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

But that is one of the worst girls user.

On a good day, I'll flip-flop between both.

Reminder that sensei is the legitimate winner of the 8man bowl

Nope, Sensei already won something else.

>Cake Yukino winning
>Not loli Yukino

I know the change is shocking, but we are heading a new era in romance anime where cakes reign supreme

Soon.

But user cakes are shit and only pander to the lowest subhuman /r9k/ plebs.

best end

Only if you have shit taste.

End game right here brothers

Posting mommy Haruno.

What a bunch of ugly dykes.

Reminder that Meguri once NTR'd Yuigahama (Yukino doesn't count at this point, she didn't care).

There are only two lesbians in the series.

Meguri is a piece of shit whore and she is ugly as fuck. Yui would crush her with her tits.

>t.Cuckino fanboy

Yuckyno a shit

Nope fampai.

A little NTR is fine, though. This is why I prefer Yukino.

But Iroha is shit famalam

No Braps in this thread

*sniff*Still cuter than main two.

That's a big guy...

Only if you have shit taste

For Yui

This scene was the perfect moment for this honestly

You mongs are too hung up on that shitty scene. By the way, sensei looks like shit there.

>there havent a doujin with this outfit

why live?

But sensei has been trying to hook up Yukino and Hachiman.

Senseishipper don’t care about the story or sensei as a character. They only care about shipping.

There is, but it’s Tobe that is fucking her while she wears it.

>Tobe that is fucking her while she wears it.

I wont deliver free (You)s

What an ugly thot. That line is pretty ironic, because you have to have shit taste to like her in the first place.

Imagine how cute this would be with s1 art

S2 art direction is a fucking mistake

S2 everything is a fucking mistake

Yes, Iroha is the niggest mistake

It would still be shit because sensei is ugly af

there are not ugly cakes in 2D

Actually laughed out loud.

Fuck.

That user posted one.

What actually happened in s2? S1 was solid as anything, did the director change?

Hachiman discovered his inner feelings for Yukinon

Hachiman has known his feelings for Yukino since s1, he's just tsundere.

The light novel ones will always be the superior rendition