Chaika is eternal

Chaika is eternal

Chaika's brows were made for rape.

Why are mods randomly and for no reason attacking Chaika threads now? I mean, they're pretty rare now anyway.

becaue hosting images is too expensive while hiro runs wit the money

Deletion. From nowhere. It did.

Semper Chaika
Always Chaika

Newfag janitors shat their pants and deleted a thread, now they're desperately doubling down because they don't want to admit they made a mistake.

CHAIKA CANNOT BE STOPPED

Must be fun to do voice work with red Chaika.

It's more fun after work.

Must be distracting!

for butt things

Angry! Very Much!

to the dungeon

I'm not sure what's the point of that shirt, might as well just cut the entire left arm part off.

I can't pick between Chaika and Sakura Kinomoto as my favorite daughteru.

porque no los dos?

>I AM CUM

I was thinking about Chaika this morning, I miss her too much.

>mods vision of Chaika
>shackled in the crystal prison
First Tupac, now this

>I didn't manage to save all of the color me Chaika edits before mods wiped the thread

Cry. Chaika. Does. Retard also.

it's on the archive

take my chaika

fashion

new fag here do you guys actually like chaika or is it just memes

I enjoyed the anime, still need to get to the novels.

It was an alright show, nothing that deserved as much attention as it got but chaika is a qt3.14

I'll have you know I liked Chaika before the memes.

I liked the show at the beginning but after halfway I stopped enjoying it and only watched for chaika. She's a real cutie

>no good BD rips

Why yes, I do like my Chaika butt.
Although I like all of the butts.

You say what. About Chaika? Chaika, graduated top of class. Chaika Seals. Involved, lots of raids. Secret raids! Hero-fighting! Over 300 exploded breads, confirmed! Chaika, trained in eyebrow warfare. Top wizard. Entire Chaika armed foces! You, nothing but another bread. Chaika, cook you out. Precision, never seen before! Mark Chaika's words. You, get away? Think you can? Say stuff over Internet. Shocking truth! You think wrong! Secret saboteur network, contacting! Right now! Your house, being traced. Storm, coming! Brace! Storm, wipe out you! You, little. You, pathetic. You, dead. Kid! Chaika, anywhere! Everywhere! Can drive car, over 700 ways! Just with Chaika hands! Chaika, trained in unarmed cuteness. Also, access to entire coffin! All of Chaika's dad, parts. Chaika, use. Full extent! You, miserable! Wipe bum off face of continent! You, should have known. Unholy retribution! Clever comment, bring down. On you. Held your tongue, should have. But, couldn't. Didn't. Pay price. Baka. Chaika, super angry! All over you! You, drown in hugs! Kid. Smothered.

Chihiro

I'm usually a dfc lolifag, but red Chaika made me diamonds.

I didn't see a Chihiro rip last time I checked but maybe I'm just a retard. If there is that's great.

LNs translated when?

Front page. Back to it.

>tfw used one of those "download all images from a Sup Forums thread" thingies to get them all, nice and quick

What does her name mean?

because anything "culture" on most boards is getting removed and now is chaika turn
things like jibun woo and tadaima threads don't last shit before getting nuked, you can't even post the original pic without warning the new faggy mods

Chaika.

rulefags won, what did you expect

I want to take Chaika for a spin.

Hiro was a mistake.

Yes. Chaika.

meww

Didn't even know there were memes about the show before you said it

Is this your first day on Sup Forums?

ZE CRASHA

Kinda. It hasn't passed 24 hours yet after my first visit.

after -> since *

It's been a few years now and web browsers and memory have improved. I don't think this will break anyone's browser anymore.

I don't know if you're serious or not but kill yourself either way.

>being this new
Holy fucking hell.

I'm still using the same shitty laptop I was using 4 years ago.

Get out while you still can. This place turned me into the degenerate that I am. I cannot escape.

It probably fucks up phones real good.

It can if you have a hundred tabs open like I do.

KANSHA

Chaika D4C!

a Chaika thread? good shit Sup Forums i'm proud of you.

Red is butt. That is all.

And that's a good thing, by the way.
She is so fucking butt.

KANSHA

Where is the Freddy?

I was surprised when I saw that theres Romance tag to it. Is there any romance development or is it some mistake because so far theres none.

KANSHA

Barely.

KANSHA

Mwee

I would prefer none. As I see it would be another I choose some random new girl over current devoted childhood friend.

I don't get it
This is just like any other anime that comes out every season.

Why has it become eternal on Sup Forums like it's EVA?

Trying to relive "the good old days" by repeating the same jokes that haven't been funny for years is its own kind of cancer.

KANSHA

Go be retarded elsewhere Kusosuba poster.

>I don't understand why Sup Forums is the last decent board left

>tfw you unironically have an eyebrow fetish

But I'm asking a serious question.

Tooru likes Chaika because she is young and protectable. Akari has already been sister-zoned.

KANSHA!

KANSHA!

>tfw remembering getting a similar warning the first time I posted