episode 4 in a nutshell
>sniff some panties or other bra
>demolish your room
>blame it on a girl
great show it will be, can't wait!

Other urls found in this thread:

otonajp.com/kinky-stuff-from-japan/smell-fetish-scents
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yep, it's a fascinating character study. Enjoy getting some non fetishized solid characterization/drama OP. They don't make 'em like that anymore.

Yeah I liked this show, it panders to my fetish but doesn't seem like a fetishy show so I don't feel bad about liking it.

How is the experience of sniffing some panties? I haven't had the opportunity to do that. I'm always kinda afraid that they smell bad.

Like detergent

Good show. Surprisingly critical, though I heard the manga was more lenient

So, it is not worth it

It's more the act of doing it that's worth it than the smell itself

>I'm always kinda afraid that they smell bad.
Smell your own underwear. Then imagine something worse

The ending left me kinda shocked.
I still can't believe that the mother gave her blessing and watch the two going together into the sunset.

By the way, the new manga from the author is being translated, it's called "Kannou Sensei". I'm still bitter about Natsu no Zenjitsu, but I'm embarking on this ride.
Any Sup Forumsnons here also reading?

I sniffed panties once
>my sister's
it's just urine and it's fun
>my FZ's when she left for some trip and left my her keys
maybe she left them on purpose, but it was still same urine

sister's urine is better, always

also bra smells kinda like... milk?
ps. it's true

this fucking guy

Urine is ok, I'm afraid of others scents.

Like sweat

Talking about urine.

>The ending left me kinda shocked.
>I still can't believe that the mother gave her blessing and watch the two going together into the sunset.

Did we read the same ending? The mom has no idea they're fucking.

>I haven't had the opportunity to do that.
otonajp.com/kinky-stuff-from-japan/smell-fetish-scents

nah, don't be
urine tops it all and you won't smell shit
and don't be affraid of other "liquids"

>Did we read the same ending? The mom has no idea they're fucking.
I read more than a decade ago, don't remember well, but I'm sure that the mother knew at the end.

Honestly, I went open minded in this show so the pedo incest didn't bother me, but it was just so fucking boring, prob one of the worst anime i've watched.

Not quite user. Koshiro goes to tell her that he won't be getting married since he's in love with Nanoka. Then she calls Nanoka to tell her that and mentions that there must be someone her son loves in order for him to make such a statement. She knows Koshiro likes someone he maybe shouldn't/can't have but not that it's his sister.

>there weren't any robots or swords so it was boring :(

Don't forget fan service user. What little sister anime doesn't have any fan service or over the top characters?!

I will read eventually when it's finished

I don't remember how it was conveyed in the anime, but in the manga Koshiro knows that was a super fucked up thing for him to do. Him getting mad at Nanoka for going into his room to take out the trash (which holds his 'evidence' from that night) and being mad that she had to come into his life and 'make him do it' is just him trying to rationalize being a creep. He still knows it's bad though and mostly feels ashamed to be around her right after the incident. He's also an example of a tsundere, so it fits in with his personality at the beginning