What was Sup Forums's favorite Urusei Yatsura episode?

What was Sup Forums's favorite Urusei Yatsura episode?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xlGYJtude3U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>implying nu-Sup Forums has seen anything older than 2007

>That's not DB or Bebop.

IDK I'm on episode 24. and most of the last 5-10 episodes I've watched have been pretty bad. I keep seeing clips of the show that looks great, but It seems like I have been in a rough patch. Episode 1 still stands out the most to me.

I want her to sit on my face

Summer Christmas Party was possibly one of the funniest.

haha, this.
Personally I watch all of my anime through crunchyroll.
I do wish they added some 80-90s anime, i see some recommendations on the MAL forums for shows that look like these ( i dont know their names), really wish i could watch them tho
haha

The show only starts having a budget starting from eps 40 or 50. You'll start noticing Oshii's touch then, too.

Among the first batch, episode 10 really stands out as something amazing.

>it's a "Lum vaporized the jews who gave her darling a high interest loan" episode
Geez, I guess the japs never really left the 40's...

Either episode 10 or that one where they are on the island and try to drive Ataru insane.

the first becasue i still had hope that itd improve.

106: Ataru explains his love for Lum, and saves her with the help of his friends. Mendou does everything in his power to stop him.

Special mention to: After you've gone, the ghost girl episode, christmas episode and the last episode of the anime.

You don't decide what stands out, retard.

KURIKO-SAN

You don't need any context.

youtube.com/watch?v=xlGYJtude3U

Cow episode mom episode and ghost girl episode are pretty good also an underrated one is when lum forgets how to speak japanese

kek, what a badass