AOTS

Now that we're halfway through the season, what's your AOTS, Sup Forums?

Violet Evergarden.
No doubt about it.

Sora Yori.

Yuru Camp. Sora Yori is a very close second. And then third place is miles away and I don't even have any idea what it is. Worst Anime of the Season goes to citrus. I had to drop it about 5 minutes into episode 1.

AOTS tier:
Violet Evergarden
Overlord II
Darling in the Franxx
Nanatsu no Taizai: Imashime no Fukkatsu
Death March Kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku
Fate/EXTRA Last Encore
Pop Team Epic
Koi wa Ameagari no You ni
Beatless
Yuru Camp△
Sora yori mo Tooi Basho
Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card-hen
Mitsuboshi Colors
Ryuuou no Oshigoto!
Hakumei to Mikochi
Toji no MIko
Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san
Märchen Mädchen
Slow Start
Nanatsu no Bitoku

Koi wa Ameagari with Sora Yori in close second

Campers, obviously. Why would you ask.

Thunderbolt Fantasy

Sora Yori. The closest thing I'm ever getting to a third season of K-On. The comedic timing, editing, and pacing are on point, the art and animation are solid, the voice acting is great, and while it can be a bit over-dramatic at times it still feels very genuine.

Second place goes to Yuru Camp or Hakumei to Mikochi, which are solid iyashikei but nothing spectacular.

I think you misunderstand how "Anime of the Season" works.

Anime of the Season=anime that i like the most.
I love all anime that i watch equally for different reasons.

>Hakumei to Mikochi
I really loved yesterdays episode, the foreman and his wife are great characters

Easily FranXX, followed by Ameagari. I gave up on VEG after episode 3. I'll probably pick it up to try and marathon it once it's all over.

Hmm, honestly I'm a lolicon so I'm really enjoying Mitsuboshi Colors and Ryuou no Oshigoto but honestly I'd have to say that Koi wa Ameagari no Yo ni is my AOTS. They're doing a great job and the show feels very cinematic. The bubbly shoujo-vision gets my heart going every time.

Pick a side, you namby-pamby communist.

Thank you for reminding me to watch this.

>halfway through the season
But Precure just started.

You can't really make that call until the season is over, and I'm only watching half the available shows.

I think of them all, Darling in the FranXX has the best chance, but I don't know if it'll ever get there. Sora yori mo Tooi Basho is on the verge of greatness, Yuru Camp is wonderful, but it lacks a certain je ne sais quoi to truly make it great. Mitsuboshi Colors is another; the girls are adorable and every episode leaves a smile on your face and a warmth in your heart.

No, i enjoy anime, that i like, and i'm gonna tell everybody about it.

Jesus fucking Christ, you've hit peak pretentiousness.

I'm not going to label something as "Anime of the Season/Year/Whatever" just because I like it. It has to be something unique, special, and damn good to boot.

If that's pretentious, then so be it.

3-gatsu no Lion S2.

Yori Moi with Koi wa Ameagari in a close second place and Yuru Camp in third.

Wait shit, there's a movie? I didn't even realize.

I'm not watching quite as much but I feel the same way. Only thing I've dropped is Slow Start

Blue Ai's show.

Tama is too precious for me to drop Slow Start.

Yeah, Slow start is slow, but it's not annoying and i have a lot free time to watch it.

This season is great, but I'll have to go with Sora Yori

Are you me?