Baki Dou 191

wasabisyrup.com/archives/PviiUBkWssI
Becky won, I think? That sure is underwhelming, I don't know where we go from here.

/end

thanks op, gonna wait for translator kun

I wonder what tomfoolery Baki said.

I like how not only is Musashi's ghost knocked out of him, but Baki even seems to stare at it.

Becky most likely said she wants to measure their sword swinging :^)

Kinda hoping Musashi actually goes all out now that Baki has forced him to recognize himself. The blank stare and taking hits in the face because he's just too good to care bullshit is getting old and has gotten him killed twice now.

Considering how peeved he was after Motobe, he's probably not going to live down another defeat like this.

Baki's either telling him to get serious or that he just lost, I think. Probably both.

Well, he admitted his loss to Motobe, who was in less of a position to kill him since he had all his limbs cut and all.

He wasn't serious against motobe, Musashi was pissed because he didn't take the chance to kill him.
He isn't serious against baki either.

Wake me up when this arc is finished.

>Kaku was Oliva 0.1
>Kaku outlived Retsu
>Kaku died and came back to life on his own
>Kaku had a match with Yuujiro and lived on to tell the tale

Truly the apex of two gorillion years of chinese martial arts

I still have faith that Kaku will last-hit Musashi.

baki bump

More like, nobody wants to speculate about the future or talk about the series anymore bump. ;_;

I'm fucking tired of Musashi mate, and the same can be said of everyone else, we had our highpoints with Memetobe but now we've had nonstop Musashi wank for over a year, it's boring, I can't wait for this shit to end once and for all.

>I'm fucking tired of Musashi mate
So am I. Which is why I'm curious as to how everyone thinks it will develop/end.

I don't think anyone here even has the energy to care and think about how this arc will end, I just want it to end, kill him, let him live, I don't give a damn, just MOVE FORWARD with the story and leave Musashi behind, not even Pickle's arc was this boring.
I can forgive Itagaki for also being busy with the upcoming anime, but even before that this arc was a new low.

So what happened with Garouden? And why is Tanba the sexiest male character in manga?

>So what happened with Garouden?
Didn't Itagaki had an argument with the writer and axed that?

Japanese Wikipedia says that it has something to do with the manga which published Garouden having gone under, and that it's been on intermittent hiatuses since then. It has no citations for that, though. I have no idea what Garouden is even about, much less where it was/is published, so I can't be of much help there.

There's also been a long-standing rumour that Itagaki and the author of Garouden had a fight and parted ways, or something like that. So, there's that.

>Mushashi is going to drop the sword act and cut him with air
>Like he was seen doing at the beginning of the manga before he decided to go back to swords

MUSASHI #1

It’s not musashi’s fault but the godawful pacing.
Mangaka is stretching this out so he can get more money.
Part 5 after dou.