Parallel Paradise 35 HQ RAWs

Ok, natural conceived children are now a thing. So we are just step from proving that pregnancy theory was valid all time. Will Okamoto deliver?

Chapter end.

I'm curious with what exactly is happening in these past few chapters. Plus, when will the MC accidentally trip and touch all of the new girls? lol

>We got confirmation, that God of Jealousy is dead. Thus Youta can't fulfill his mission in way how he expected, as God's death solves nothing.
>Next possible clue is set to be within God's shrine that appears once in 20 years, and should be reappear within week (in story).
>Youta wants go there, but suddenly meets little girl with bloody hands. Next day one random girl is found dead.
>Meanwhile we learn, that Pinako (shortest new guardian with Yotsuba like hairstile) is sexually abused by mysterious person that either has, didlo instead of hand (or straight dickhand). And claims to be God of Jealousy, that can break Pinako's age curse if will follow orders and will be this person's sex slave.
>Eventually is revealed that this mysterious person is adult woman with neckmark in advanced state. She wants to fuck Youta and kill him after that.
>This chapter then reveals that little girl which Youta previously seen having bloody hands just constantly digging holes on the beach, which causes her hands to bleed, so she had nothing to do with previous murder.
>However, it turns out that girls is invisible for girls that are still virgins.
>Chapter then ends with girl in tears asking Youta to help "Save her mother."

>mother
I think that we can assume that the word has the same meaning, but perhaps it's mother in their world sense (whatever this means).

The next chapter will perhaps clarify if the loli is unique (a ghost?) or if she's just an invisible child just like all other childs under a certain age.

I think we saw some girls of around her age in the past chapters, but I need to check this.

I am waiting for the loli cream when she finally touches Youta.

I think this girl is even younger, so "all girls under a certain age are invisible" is not true.

Pretty good. Thanks OP.

She does say she isn't human (and that she could easily kill the whole city off if she wanted). Tough I think at least one of those isn't true.

I put all my money, that cavewoman from previous chapter will be her mother. Which would essentially confirm pregnancy theory, as woman herself is visibly result of what girls will become once they get fucked.

I think, that also Mona and Lisa from previous city were about same age as this girl.

>However, it turns out that girls is invisible for girls that are still virgins.
Goddamn bicorn girls

You wanted say Unicorn, right?

Non virgins can ride bicorns in this setting. Virgin can only ride unicorns.

Well yes, and for that reason wouldn't make more sense to call virgin girls unicorn girls?