ITT: We post unpopular opinions

>Pic related is best girl of her series
>Gurren Laggan (fuck, I'm not even going to try to spell it correctly) is a load of horse shit that is only enjoyable to those who are of the mental age of twelve years old.
>Sakura Matou, despite the fact that her body was horribly violated by magic rape-worms, is still a pretty nice girl. Not the best Fate girl, but certainly not the worst
>Out of all the Junji Ito stories I've read (which is not that many, to be fair), Tomie is the worst
>Yu-gi-oh would have been better if they had never made the entire series about Duel Monsters, though nobody would have ever heard of it
>Saber is a shit
>I don't really like how Netflix and other gaijin are getting involved in anime. I think that Hollywood is a shithole for a variety of reasons and I don't want them touching my animu.
>Cross Ange was a fun show
>Attack on Titan is pro-nationalist propaganda and that only makes it better
>I don't know anything about the show about the Pink-haired dinosaur girl and I don't want to know. I just want it to go away, because her face annoys me

Gurren Lagann is better than Getter Robo and all its iterations, Giant Robo, Gunbuster, or whatever other super robot show mech fags will shill.

Anime fans don't deserve anime.

Then those shows must literally be worse than shit.

How is that an unpopular opinion?

Everyone loves bags

I thought everyone loved Ayame and Anna?

We need a new World Witches series anime with minimal fanservice, and lots of action and feels. Girls wearing giant engines on their legs and wielding bigass machineguns to fight aliens that have conquered most of mainland Europe should be a badass show, and not for seeing underage ass fly past you every few seconds.

>Yuri itself isn't bad but yuribaiting is fucking disgusting.
>We need more high fantasy shows.
>Macross Delta is the second best Macross.

I like Sup Forums

>Fuwa is best girl
That's a pretty popular opinion

These aren't unpopular opinions but they aren't bad ones either. Except the one about TTGL, you a hoe for that

I want to have an emotionless sex with fuwa

The fact that you like Attack on Titan is the worst opinion there.

You must be purged!
Sieg Zeon!

>Get erection
>She notices it pushing against her face
>Unzips your fly with her mouth
>Takes it out
>She marvels at it
>She starts stroking it while gazing into your eyes, noting every reaction you have
>You're close
>She takes the whole thing into her mouth, maintaining eye contact
>Cum down her throat
>She keeps your dick in her mouth until it goes flaccid, then carefully pulls away from it
>Says something about wanting to study it more

Only one is enough, snowflake

>>I don't really like how Netflix and other gaijin are getting involved in anime. I think that Hollywood is a shithole for a variety of reasons and I don't want them touching my animu.

But that is a very popular opinion among dweebs on this board. Actually it's a popular opinion among "otaku" in general everywhere form here passing throught fucking Facebook right straight to Gaia Online, good luck finding a single weeaboo or animefag that unironically likes Hollywood adaptations

That's not unpopular, though.

>Gurren Laggan
Shitting on that show as babby first mecha show and aslo shitting on other Trigger's stuff like Kill la Kill isn't unpopular at least not here, I've even seen a lot of weaboos on social media doing it.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

This is widely accepted user

You're popular with me user.

I have to apologize. You guys are better than I thought.

Why is she so hot lads?

>I don't know anything about the show about the Pink-haired dinosaur girl and I don't want to know. I just want it to go away, because her face annoys me

>I just want it to go away, because her face annoys me

You sound like a woman on social media who tries to be funny and relatable.

>ITT

I will never watch Fate because fatefags are insufferable.
NGE wasn't good.
Kyoani has never made an enjoyable anime. Hyoka was their best and even that I couldn't finish.
Fanservice ruins a show.
Harem is the worst genre of anything.
Yuribait is good but full yuri is disappointing. Yaoibait is good but actual yaoi is disgusting.
A1 is a good studio.
The madoka movies are garbage.
People who post naruto shit on Sup Forums need to be permabanned from the site.
Traps are gay.

You sound like an assmad waifufag. Zero Two is walking garbage and an AIDS dumpster.

VEG and Franxx are both fun to watch
VEG is better though

-Cowboy Bebop is underrated (on Sup Forums)
-The Idolmaster anime had no right being as good as it was, I hate how much I loved it
-Jojo part 4 is the worst in all of Jojo, especially all the pre-kira stuff
-Boogiepop Phantom is a better paranoia agent

bump

i respect everyone's taste.

>I will never watch Fate, because fatefags are insufferable
I'm a fatefag and I agree with you. We are kinda a bunch of faggots. Also the series is a little difficult to get into for people who don't want to read the VN and for people who don't already know how the canon works.

Also
>Madoka movies are garbage
>People who post naruto shit on Sup Forums need to be permabanned from the site.
>Traps are gay
All correct.

Just off yourself please

no u

You're not half bad. Please tell your fellow fatefags to stop spamming their cringy self insert shit all over.

I will grow a dick just to experience this.

Agree with you on the first one. I liked Binkan-chan too.

I think Gurren Lagann would've been so much better if it didn't have that stupid timeskip. I was far more interested in the small group trying to fight on the surface than the Kamina City rubbish. And Nia was unbearable. I don't think it's the worst thing ever but I feel like there were more interesting things they could've done and that prevents it from being something I love.

I love Junji Ito but for some reason Tomie has never interested me whatsoever. I like his stories that have "good" endings (or satisfying at least), or things like Souichi which is creepy but also hilarious because he always gets his come-uppance in the end and it's very satisfying. You should check out his Cat Diary, it's very funny stuff.

I agree with the Yu-Gi-Oh thing. I found out there were more games in the manga when my mum accidentally bought me volume six instead of YuYu Hakusho. It ended up teaching me what Dungeons & Dragons was, amusingly.

I just have an issue with Netflix saying "Netflix original" instead of "Netflix exclusive," it's just a pet peeve of mine.

I couldn't care less about the Fate series, sorry.

I dropped Attack on Titan because I just got so bored eventually. I read what happens with the backstory stuff and I'm kind of glad.

Anime actually sucks

List one (1) show produced by A1 that was above an 8/10

>>Pic related is best girl of her series
My man

Dragon Ball Super is good

I like to enjoy things. I find fun things to be fun. Anime is fun majority of the time.

People are being gigantic Chicken Littles about Netflix and other companies encroachment into anime, this isn't remotely close to the most popular anime has been in the west in the past and they didn't change anything before. The only realistic concern of foreign influence into anime is China and even then they'll probably get their act together and make their own shows instead.

90% of the time when people call a character a self-insert they really mean 'I don't like this character but I can't think of a good reason why'.

People are too paranoid of crossboarders

Shin Sekai Yori

>>I don't really like how Netflix and other gaijin are getting involved in anime. I think that Hollywood is a shithole for a variety of reasons and I don't want them touching my animu.
Out of every opinions, this is by far one of the most popular, what the fuck

Wasn't AnoHana A-1? That was a solid 9/10.

Made in Abyss is overrated garbage

It's also for pedophiles

I liked Mirai Nikki,

>I just have an issue with Netflix saying "Netflix original" instead of "Netflix exclusive," it's just a pet peeve of mine.

About the only issue I have with "Netflix Original" is when a show hasn't had Netflix be directly involved in it.

As far as I've heard people didn't like the little sister anime. So Ill say it: OreImo If you ignore the OVA endings and season 2 Is a good show

That's not an opinion, you utter fucking moron. That's a fact. An opinion would be "Mirai Nikki was good."

Shinichiro Watanabe is the greatest anime director period.

You're a Sup Forums pleb.

Haven't watched too much Kyoani, but the A Silent Voice movie was great, Maid Dragon was a sweet lil show and The melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya was a good show if Haruhi doesnt annoy you although season 2 made me want to pour bleach into my eyes, because some characters looked like they were taken out of KON

I don't even browse Sup Forums though, just Sup Forums and /lit/

15 page weekly chapters is a bad format for manga. It's way too bite size to tell a story well with.

Boku no hero has an underwhelming tournament arc that is actually embarrassing to watch through. The only good thing about that show are the villains but they seldom appear.

His shows are entertaining but his narratives are weaaaaaaaaak

That part where the blonde guy with the tail refused to fight almost made me cringe.

Fuwa was best girl though, I loved how she just use to walk around her lab nude.

:(

>The sun is hot
I dont get what youre trying to say here

I don't think having an overarching narrative is that important honestly. His 3 greatest shows are all episodic, yet I always want to watch more when I watch just one episode. He's just so good at making you fall in love with the characters.

>Attack on Titan is pro-nationalist propaganda
How are you all so stupid that it took you several years to figure this out? The Germanic whites (except the Jap) have a perfect civilization and advanced technology because they're segregated, and the feral, mindless, savage brutes from the outside world (which all happen to be brown or mulatto) force their way in and cause complete and utter destruction. There's a wall for a reason.

I still like Anna more but Fuwa was alright

Yeah, that's what I meant. When they're not the creators but are just showing it.

I unironically enjoy SAO.

I agree

Medusa is better and sexier than Arturia, Rin, Sakura and that old hag Maeda.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - TTGL was a genuinely painfull experience to watch and squandered so much of its potential (including the brief spark of hope after the time skip that it might get good) that it's just a bit sad to think about.

Not really lending your argument credence with that awful art.

Time skips of more than a couple months are disgusting and should go away.

>We need more high fantasy shows.
Agree but less isekai

It's not an opinion when it's true.

Actually good opinions, TC. Only one I sorta disagree with is AoT, but I hate that for my own completely autistic reasons.

>>Pic related is best girl of her series
i thought this was an unpopular opinions thread, not a facts thread

also another fact
posting a picture of trash

>Tc

Go back to whever you came from.

TTGL 1st part is good then Gainax decided they had to Gainax and the 2nd half is a mix of boring shit and WHY! and it ended by doing the exact opposite of the series entire theme.

I like NBR incest.
Nagatoro's senpai is a cuck and doesn't deserve her.
VEG has great visuals but a weak story and uninteresting characters.
Franxx is tripe without any meaning.
Tomboys > traps.
Yuri is good, /u/ is cancer.

-Trigger has never made a good anime.

-HxH's Election arc is one of the worst arcs in Shonen (and easily the worst one in an overall good series)

-Houseki no Kuni's 3D animation, while better than any other TV anime, still looks pretty bad. Japan should just stick to 2D.

-I'm still excited for the new LOGH anime. No it probably won't be as good as the original, but I think everyone is being too pessimistic.

>I like NBR incest.
You may be the last source of evil in this world. I agree with everything else, though, aside from FranXX, which I'm giving a little longer to figure out. It seems to have an idea where it wants to go, a general theme, and some surprising subtlety (particularly given the shameless lack of subtlety in its symbolism) with its characterization. Might end up being better than you expect.

>You may be the last source of evil in this world.
I like regular incest too, I just don't have a kneejerk negative reaction to NBR.

>I agree with everything else, though, aside from FranXX
I think that everyone is giving it too much credit, with the symbolism and analysis.

No, the symbolism is largely garbage, up to and including the flower shit. Where it seems to be doing well is characterization. From what I've seen so far, the best way to approach it is the same way you do Eva, as a character study wrapped in fancy, but ultimately pointless decorations.

The problem with Violet Evergarden isn't the anime original material, its the source material being the most retarded thing they've ever tried to adapt, and some of that stuff being so fundamental to it they can't write around it. The AO stuff is the only thing keeping it decent.

Violet >>>>>>>>>> 02
Both anime are fucking shit though, bottom of the barrel for different reasons.

>90% of the time when people call a character a self-insert they really mean 'I don't like this character but I can't think of a good reason why'.

I don't even understand why a character being a self-insert is considered inherently bad.

those are all correct opinions user

I don't know how you can say GL is for 12 year olds but somehow enjoy Shimoneta enough to say there is a "best girl." That's some wild dissonance right there.

If RWBY were the exact same show, in the precise state it exists now, but made in Japan, Sup Forums would love it.

Tamako Market is a 10/10 show and just as good as the movie.
Also, Dera is a fun character

>I like NBR incest.
You know, I always thought autistically hating NBR was just a meme but ever since Eromanga Sensei aired I'm not so sure.

ABe is only good for his art, every show based on his ideas is terrible.

>Gurren Laggan (fuck, I'm not even going to try to spell it correctly) is a load of horse shit that is only enjoyable to those who are of the mental age of twelve years old.
THIS

Big O season 2 isn't that bad

They are a perfect for each other.
They should end up together