Candy & Cigarettes

I'm going to dump something fun and no one can stop me.

>Having reached retirement age, Hiraga Raizou (65) lands a new job that pays extremely well! And it’s top secret!! With no guarantee on your life!!! When he sets out to do the company’s mysterious work, he encounters a little girl at their “workplace” and gets pulled into an incident. Raizou took on the job to pay the medical bills for his grandson’s incurable disease, but what awaits him in this line of work…!? Author of “COPPELION” Inoue Tomonori brings to you an immoral crime action manga!! An elementary school girl and a tough old man team up to rampage through the underworld!!!

>Author of “COPPELION”

No thank you.

>Old man MC
Already interested

bump

>>Author of “COPPELION”
Picked up

i really like that the MC looks like Willie Nelson

Damn jiji

cute butt.

I love /k/ manga. thanks for dumping.

Why do I feel very emotional when it comes to Ojii-san MCs?

That's a wide butt

>last panel
Nice.

But do they fuck?

So they fucked?

I can't read something where I know they will have to kill each other at the end and the old man can't pull the trigger
MAL says it started publishing Jan 6 2017 how many chapters are there so far?

2 volumes + several uncollected, so around 13~14.

You know, a decade ago I would have read that description and thought 'what a neat and unique concept'. I know better now, this will get uncomfortable, lolicon bastards.

...and yet I'm still here. Thanks for thread I guess.

Why did it appear just now? It's seems interesting enough but is really nobody doing this and FA just started?

They remind me of my dad and grandpas so i feel for them.

>Bang! *chu*
Yeah, oji-san will have to kill her to save his grand kid, this will be one sad ride with lots of lolicon.

>pedoshit
oh well

And credits.
For those of you having doubts about this manga, give it a chance for a couple more chapters. It's not groundbreaking but the bonding between the loli and old man is cute and wholesome.

Maybe it flew under everyone's radar. I liked the art and it just so happened one of the FA editors was interested.

Thanks OP!

Make the girl like nine years older and this'll be a 10/10

Damn this is good shit thanks op

>wholesome
That's a bit disappointing.

>Japan
>gun isn't even suppressed
maybe it's a phenomenon where guns are so rare over there nobody knows what they actually sound like or maybe the cops are just fucking deaf, but i feel like someone should have been nearby by the time she fired the first shot upstairs

I'll be reading it, hope it doesn't end up dropped, there's already far too many mangas that I want to read and never been translated and learning moon runes seems like an impossible task

11 is prime.

>nine years old
FTFY

To be fair, you see a train passing above the wall on that page and

>Make the girl like nine years old
I agree. 11 is still too old.

Thank you OP

I'm disappointed with the loli fanservice. Feels unnecessary

She's not even prime 14.

>Raw provider: FA
But this is just the public digital raws?

That's their placeholder if they have a blank for a role. I didn't make the page.

how could a cliche set-up to a comic-lo doujin go so right

I want wanna read that any of you niggers is wanking it to Miharu

You fucking ok ESL user, christ

oji-san looks like he's having fun.

Came for the loli
Stayed for the jiji
Thanks for the dump

FA did a surprisingly good job. There's nothing for me a nitpick about.

I remember hating them back in the early BnHA days.

Lolicon here. Somehow I'm not picking this up for the loli. I just love that kind of dynamic.

probably because tl is Royal
fucker is stalling on love lab though

What group is scanlating this? This is awesome

Are you ok user?

Uncultured swine, lolis are a staple of the hitman gender

This loli lieks verbal abuse.

god i wish i were that button

>Fellas. I can't believe how fast things move on the outside. I saw an automobile once when I was a kid, but now they're everywhere. The world went and got itself in a big damn hurry. The parole board got me into this halfway house called the Brewer, and a job bagging groceries at the Food-Way. It's hard work. I try to keep up, but my hands hurt most of the time. I don't think the store manager likes me very much. Sometimes after work I go to the park and feed the birds.

>Dandy badass grandpa with saucy loli bonding by assassinating assholes

Sign me the fuck up