AOTS.

it's not an adaptation
it can go really good or really bad
either way it's going to be interesting to witness it

it's worse than aldnoah desu

Why

>Sup Forums
>implying
user, I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but you are discussing this show with /vg/ and /his/

1. anime original
2. it's captivating

Because of her.

Not my cup of tea. I wasted my time with KLK and TTGL. Not doing it again.

Generic young adult dystopias all are the rage right now.

Not really but still fun to watch.

I din't really like the show that much, I just like 02.

you consider watching those a waste of time?

Thus far it's what Evangelion should've been.
As long as the ending doesn't fuck off.

Are you that upset Kyoanifag that tried to make a VEG thread to shit on Franxx and then got absolutely btfo?
(VEGfags confirmed crossboarders here)
End your life.

This. I just watched the first episode and eventhough i loved the first half of it.... The second half felt like shit. The only reason I'm not gonna drop it is because of 02. She has a nice design and seems like she actually has a personality. MC is a sissy cuck

Because is better than VEG and that make's their fans butthurt

What kind of ending could ruin this show

and you don't?
If you actually followed the /fit/ thread, they like yurucamp. nice try.

this is trigger and a1
it's a christmas miracle if the ending doesnt suck

I don't have shit taste, so no.

There's no other answer
/thread

AOTD

No, why would I?
I was entertained by them (much more by TTGL than by KLK, but still) so why would I regret watching them?

>Inb4 A2 dies

DROPPED

It's Evangelion if SEELE won but a few million people survived and giant angel monsters roam the Earth

>Self-Insert protagonist
>Waifufag pandering shit
>A lot of cliches stolen from better anime
>Triggershit

Sup Forums is one of the most underaged boards, so these things bode well for its denizens

Pretty much this

The never-ending classic Red vs Blue war.

if you hate Sup Forums so much why are you spending your free time on it?

I didn't say I hate it, but most people here are under 20 years old which explains why they like puerile seasonshit

I see your arguing, but how can we prove it? I went to an Anime Con, on the weekend no less, and 90% majority of the goers were definitely 20+

I've looked for stats about age and nationalities of Sup Forums users but they're not publicly available

Anime appeals to the modern male who is apathetic to a meaningful existence. His only concern are his own shallow dreams and aspirations. He shuns the world because it isnt as real as his fantasies. The world has expectations and you must work hard to earn what you keep. Anime has an unlimited harem that satisfies his every need and desire. This is the means by which a man increasingly adores himself and creates a prison in his mind. The saddest thing is that he is not happy with his own company and must constantly pursue and hoard his obsession so that his vain desires will be fulfilled. A sad existence only made more pathetic as time marches on.

Because Trigger shows are baits for underaged idiots

>Awesome madman main character
>Awesome monstergirl main heroine
>Greatest Love Story Ever Told

Literally this.

Why are you hurting me, user?

Anime is a harem. Whether it is the false sense of friendship or the trivial pursuit of love; you hold them close to you because you are not satisfied by what you receive of love or friendship in the outside world.

>MC is a sissy cuck
Not for long

Spamming the catalog =/= liking a show. Most of it is shitposting, and the anime is a shitpost goldmine.

what did he mean by this

Why are we here then?

What if I have a productive relatively meaningful life?
Is it still ok to like anime?

/thread

The rest of the shows this season are are a nest of pedophilia or stale shit like Fate.

The characters are captivating and multidimensional.

Like you could call Hiro a cuck and a chad in the same thread, and both posters would kind of be right. I can spend hours pouring over this series.

MC gets a lot better by episode 4, but just warning you: episode 3 is rough. Like real rough.

The true exercise of imagination, in my view, is (a) To help us to understand other people (b) To respond to, and, some of us, to produce, art. But it has also a bad use: to provide for us, in shadowy form, a substitute for virtues, successes, distinctions etc. which ought to be sought outside in the real world—e.g. picturing all I’d do if I were rich instead of earning and saving. Waifuism involves this abuse of imagination in erotic matters (which I think bad in itself) and thereby encourages a similar abuse of it in all spheres. After all, almost the main work of life is to come out of our selves, out of the little, dark prison we are all born in. Waifuism is to be avoided as all things are to be avoided which retard this process. The danger is that of coming to love the prison.

Don't you want to protect that smile?

Something along the lines of...
"We hate ourselves, We're trash, and we don't want to change. Anime shows us the way we think life should happen, so we watch even if its shit."

It could just be autistic ramblings too, idk, bb.

This but unironically except for SoraYori.

there have been countless threads hitting the bump limit with real discussions every week

>things that never happened
Franxx threads are containment threads for shitposting and """analysis"""".

Aight well I don't fuck with the whole waifuism thing and I have a life outside of my hobby, so I think I'm good.

It’s the train wreck of the season

nice quotations
what constitutes actual discussion for you then?

Because of this smile

This harem, once admitted, works against you ever getting out and really uniting with a real woman. For the harem is always accessible, always subservient, calls for no sacrifices or adjustments, and can be endowed with erotic and psychological attractions which no real woman can rival. Among those shadowy brides you are always adored, always the perfect lover: no demand is made on your unselfishness, no mortification ever imposed on your vanity.

So what's the deal with the honey. What's the SYMBOLISM behind it?

she's his honey, user-chan

Honeypot my dude. Shes a NARC here to take away your chia seeds

Zero Two enjoys sweet tastes. Honey is very sweet.

>>A lot of cliches stolen from better anime
And that trash is called Evangelion?

mate the show is full of pollination metaphors

Sounds scary. I'll stay away from that.

for

only decent post I have seen on this thread

Don't start fanbase wars.

I care about none of those things and I'm enjoying FranXX. You can come up with excuses for its popularity all you want, but that's not going to stop people from watching and discussing it nonstop.

The harem is fickle lover; only as potent as your imagination and as fluctuating as your emotional whims. Both deterioate over time as your obsession becomes more pronounced.

Her name is going to be Honey

You sayin I should stop wathcing anime?

I don't care about its popularity, you can like it if you want

>why does Sup Forums
No, this is not Sup Forums. This is Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /fit/, /his/, and /r9k/. This is every other board but Sup Forums. The real Sup Forumsnons are not watching this normalfag trash. This show attracts crossboarders of the worst kind and is a curse to this board. I wish this show never came out.

>popularity
on Sup Forums, maybe, due to the shitposting and crossboarding.
tsubuani.com/rank/anime/day/2018-02-11

>>Awesome monstergirl main heroine
This is why I started watching.
>>Awesome madman main character
This is why I'm not gonna stop. Hiro stepped the fuck up so hard in episodes 4 and 5.

how new

No chance Hiro will use that faggot and unimaginative name.

/u/, fuck off and never come back.
We never ever want you.

Sounds like you are late to necking yourself.

>proyecting your insecurities on chink cartoons
I just want Hiro and 02 saving the planet and having at least 10 quarter-dino babies.

Fuck off, Clive.

Nice gatekeeping ya fuck. Was that also Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /fit/, /his/, and /r9k/ that loved watching Code Geass a decade ago?

>fun things are fun
It's an original show. Half of me finally wants Trigger to make a good show, the other half wants to see another Kiznaiver shitshow. Why not just enjoy the ride and quit yer bitchin? Sup Forums's always been shit.

>Was that also Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /fit/, /his/, and /r9k/ that loved watching Code Geass a decade ago?
That's the thing. This show isn't Code Geass tier and never will be. Hype is being forced and driven by pure shitposting and crossboarders.

That's the state of this website as a whole, not crossboarding. Hiro gives no fucks about the site other than how much money he can make. Have you seen Sup Forums lately? It's just thinkpads and Sup Forums. Sup Forums is a godsend pure board in comparison.

I only watched the first chapter. The fight was kinda nice but everything else felt meh so I dropped it.

so what shows do you like so I can pretend youre forcing yourself to enjoy them

Is this show actually all that similar to E7? I want to watch it the entire thing, but I heard the sequel is shit.

Agreed

Why does Sup Forums unironically DEFEND this girl's actions?

You know why, you just like to post this again and again

>No source material, so people can speculate freely without some annoying VN fag dropping spoilers and ruining everything
>every episode something happens worth of discussion, either waifu wars or some outrage over a character's actions
>well design female characters with some clever fanservice here and there to keep it spicy without getting too obvious
>sexual metaphors on top of sexual metaphors

Hate it or love it, this are facts. It makes people want to talk about it, I feel bad for the people who don't like this show and are having to deal with the massive amount of spam its getting. I had my fair share of it and its awful.

Someone ask the voice actors how the anime ends

because she can kill me with her vag

and that turns me on

Describe this girl

whorish whore whoring whorily whorever whore whorishness whore

What is there to hate? I know its fun for some people to be contrarian but there is nothing I'm disliking about this show. A1 is a huge, well known studio, Trigger's absurdity is infamous. It's an original anime. It embraces waifuwars and fanservice but uses them to add to the narrative. There are so many reason why this show should rightfully be popular and talked about yet for some reason it triggers so many anons. I'm so glad it's a two cour show.

Yeah it's pretty similar. Never watch the sequel to E7 or basically anything of E7's besides the original series.