>this is Armin post-timeskip

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_bomb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Rest in Peace Best Girl

And he'll still sound like a woman

>futubandera.cl

Armin ends up eating Annie as well and finally becomes the little girl. Armin and Eren becomes a couple as it was evident they were lusting after each other the whole time.

Name ONE better villain than Johann.
I'll wait.

Inshallah brothers. The Marley kafir have invaded our lands and we must strike back. We will achieve our freedom and restore the Eldian caliphate by any means necessary. Remember that the life of a Marley kafir holds no value, not men, women, or children. Inshallah we will be victorious.

Satan numbers have spoken, Armin is a little witch nao.

The marleyfags are very much just a projection of the shitard Gabi's personality

>"muh devils let's kill them all WAR TO PARADIS"
>"what do you mean THEY ARE FIGHTING WITH US AND KILLED 2 LARPING AS WARRIORS???????? WHY IS THIS HAPPENING"

Inshallah, brother

>muh existentialism
>muh perfect suicide plan
>muh mom didn't love me
Fucking manchild.

Eren did nothing wrong

That's a terrible insult to Tanya.

>gigantic almost immortal being
>only works for a few hours a day because the colossal titan tires fast
>lives an otherwise easy life in the rear and only appears to nuke shit after support already secured the surrounding area, since losing you must not happen under any circumstances.
Tanya would love the job.

Is there any character that can defeat Eren Yeager? And I'm not talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager. Hell, I'm not even talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager in contact with an Eldian of royal blood, so that he activates his Shiso no Koyjin coordinate powers. I'm NOT talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager after ingesting the Yoroi no Kyojin serum and having practiced his hardening abilities with Hange and the Survey Corps. I'm talking about Shingeki no Kyojin with mastery of hardening and creation powers after consuming the Yoroi no Kyojin and the Sentsui no Kyojin, while in contact with Zeke in his Kemono no Kyojin form, activing his coordinate powers through the Shiso no Kyojin ability.

He should have killed more desu

>*jumps out of zeppelin*
>leave zeke to me

good job user, ALLAH SUMALHUMA!

Why Cuck King had choose Tybur clan to controls Marley?

No idea why, i'm not gay but that gets me thinking and feeling ready for some horny cock cum action

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_bomb

>INDEED MARLEYANS, TITANS WILL BECOME OBSOLETE SOON... AND WE BRING YOU THE FUTURE OF WARFARE.

Gabi is for .......
breeding cute Eldian/Marleyan babies

>Gabi is for .......
half-priced sex at sundays
Good times, Reiner!

Gabi is for killing that stupid bitch

Triggering redditors, it seems.

>killing that stupid bitch
Sasha?

I think we can all agree, even those that hate Gabi you'd still fuck her and cum inside her just as an act of final "fuck you" before killing her.

Those of us that like her would still fuck her, preferably while Reiner watched crying.

Rape in front of Reiner just for his suffering

When will Rico make her appearance? I miss her and I want to see her in the new uniform.

no.

>Eren supporters
>ISIS tier
makes sense

FUCK OFF AND DIE

That's abit harsh.
I'm not your pedo boyfriend by the way, but Gabi is technically legal of age in Somalia and Mexico so you know.

What should be a pathetic death for Gabi?

When they need a replacement for Sasha

It's not harsh. Kill yourself. Rapist trash, molesting scum.

Inshallah, brother

Imagine fucking Gabi while beating her and all that with Reiner watching and crying thinking about Jobthold

Trying to use her harmless little girl ruse and being immediately shot down

Dying from a rock thrown by Zeke against the SL

>When will Rico make her appearance?
when Isayama needs a shock- value death

BAMBOO MAYMAY TO STRONK

Imagine if Sasha had died in chapter 36, and then Rico suddenly becomes part of the main cast.

That's why floch is back and killing civvies. To kill him off.

To die for shock value instead of someone more important

>this is Armin, post-timeskip

>the name of the anime isn't supposed to be ``Attack on Titan``, but ``The Attack Titan``

Isayama is going to kill a lot of name-characters, not only Floch.

soon

*became
I would be pissed if that happend.

Best girl coming through...

God why is she so perfect?
What did we do to deserve Gabi?
It's a shame she's so smelly though.

Necrohue pls go

I AM COMPLETE

>"muh devils let's kill them all WAR TO PARADIS"
>"what do you mean THEY ARE FIGHTING WITH US AND KILLED 2 LARPING AS WARRIORS???????? WHY IS THIS HAPPENING"

>One of Paradis’s strongest soldiers getting the spot light instead of doing absolutely nothing since Trost
Nah, we needed another meme character contributing nothing to the story

Ever notice how it looks like the girl is the one giving the demon the apple?

Isayama is for....

shilling the mong

Puking

disappointment and irregular writing quality

To be fair, she was part of the wall rose defense during Clash, and had a panel of her with Hisu in Uprising.

Inserting his ink in his as and farting, then calling it a manga art

Post Kruger

Hack memes.

we'll just see about that.

I usually hate hobo stubble but on Eren it just works.

Writing the greatest manga know to man.

What does Annie smell like?

Stink.

Flowers

glory

A cute one?

Semen

stop

>mfw CONNIE becomes the FEMALE TITAN.

Armin

Don't listen to , keep it coming. Sophia and Marlowe would have wanted it that way.

The perfect couple doesn't ex-.

Armin should have gotten the collosal titan by flying into Big Bert's mouth and injecting himself with the serum in its gullet. Then it would feel earned, instead of arbitrary.

Wouldn't have worked. Terrible idea, don't ever quit your day job.

>fucks annie
>sends his memories into the past to Bert

Why not? They could even see him get engulfed by steam and assume he had died and had sacrificed himself to use a bomb or something

He wouldn't have had the serum. There was only the one in Reiss' bag and it was entrusted to Levi.

I'm talking about rewriting the whole scenario to evade the serum bowl. Have Erwin instead die in a similar way that it looked like he was going to in clash of the titans

Bort should feel cucked or happy because he can fap with that Annie images?

the girl might have parted something within her in exchange for the power of the titans

>this boy (now deceased) is responsible for a breach in security resulting in Grim Reminder 2 Electric Boogaloo, say something nice about him!

Grice family is full or retards