Darling in the FranXX

>he doesn't know

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pepin_the_Hunchback
strawpoll.me/15056390/r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lol hes gonna die

What was the shit about the squad 26 kids being like oh squad 13 doesn’t know that we don’t turn into adults?

I’m getting vibes from that book/movie “never let me go”

His height and personality now make sense after we know that the code numbers are basically serial numbers tagging from oldest to youngest with older parasites having lower number and vice versa.

No it doesn't, Naomi has a lower number than him.

>No it doesn't, Naomi has a lower number than him.
That just make even more sense though, as to the context of why Hiro is paired up with her.

so they are raised to be gladiators in a planet sized arena right
and the plantation kisses are just attactions both literal and figuratively.

>Kissing in public attracts angry dinos
>Dinos in Japan means old very bitter spinsters and bachelors that nobody wanted.
>Basically Japan version of tumblr knights and justice warriors

ABBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

what of Nana and Hachi?

I love 02

i fucking hate this character, hes literally Sup Forums
>horny noisy manlet that think hes hot shit

Which thread is our main thread

How?

No such thing.

The oldest pair up with the youngest to look after them trope which is popular in Japanese fiction.

eldest brother take care of youngest sister.

Nah, Naomi wasn't an imouto at all.

Yes:

Darling in the Franxx - Karling in the Franks?

/his/friend here.

I've got this particularly bizarre theory. Darling in the Franxx is based off of the story of Charlemagne and Desiderata, where Hiro is Charlemagne and Zero-Two is Desiderata:

> "Desiderata, or Ermengarda[1], was one of four daughters of Desiderius, king of the Lombards, and his queen, Ansa. She was married to Charlemagne, king of the Franks, in 770, probably to form a bond between the otherwise enemy states of Francia and Lombardy. The marriage was annulled in 771 and this hurt relations with Lombardy, presaging the war of 774. She had no known children and her ultimate fate is unknown."

The Lombards are the Klaxosaurus. Hiro is Charles before he becomes Charlemagne. He "marries" Zero-Two, a Lombard/Klaxosaur princess and eventually throws her away to invade Lombardy/conquer the Klaxosaurs, eventually becoming Holy Roman Emperor/God-Emperor of Mankind.

Furthermore, what we see here are the other three girls in the back of this image who look suspiciously like Zero-Two. They are the other "three daughters of Desiderius".

What we see is that Charlemagne had at least one illegitimate child, Pepin the Hunchback. This may be interpretated as insinuating that Hiro will engage in sexually unbecoming behaviour in the future, siring a bastard child, who, like Pepin will attempt to rebel against him.

Notice additionally, that the Capetians who succeed the Karlings, had a floral coat of arms - we see very clearly the floral symbolism in Strelitzia and Delphinium. Thus Hiro/Charlemagne's successors will also be floral and might have something to do with the fleurs-de-lis.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pepin_the_Hunchback

Thank you for reading my crackpot theory.

This reminds me of that Shingeki no Kyojin based-on-a-book copypasta

He and Miku are the cutest couple. I bet they have cute sex.

*Karl
Fixed that for you Fr*nchie

don't kid yourself. he actually touches girls. and has a healthy BMI. and bathes.

I want to FUCK Zorome!

That sure is ODDLY specific user

>capital h

so, where are the LEWDs?

Fagome doesnt deserve Miku.

Yes he does.

The thinking man choice

Why do we have so many fucking threads?

I'm getting Sup Forums 2011 flashbacks

Trainwrecks man. Trainwrecks.

>ywn have a threesome with Miku and Zorome

can we stick to one thread please?

strawpoll.me/15056390/r

Vote is she evil or is she good?

No I hate generals.

02. is. shit. she. is. a. slut.

kys please Sup Forumstard

Stop posting lewds, dude reminds me of an asshole twink from high school 5 years ago

>history is now Sup Forums
How far have we fallen.

>Responding to bait
fuck you.

>I was merely pretending

Yes, especially your 'muh grate wieght men' histery
anything i dont like is trole or le nigger or le kike

>implying I was the original poster

Just hate it when people like you fall for such obvious bait.

Pssh he gave me two (you)s in return.
I won.

I'll never get tired of this pasta, it's such a surreal take on the plot of the series.

Oni a shit.
Praise Cat.