Code Geass

Will she survive the recap movies?

Considering her minimised role in the first film, it's possible but I wouldn't get my hopes up just yet.

Man, I hope not.

according to She does

Maybe? They can just kill her in the sequel.

One of the saddest animu death I never forgive and never forget

I don't know how to feel about a lot of those changes

>No phone call between Lelouch and Suzaku before Black Rebellion.
Awww, is it this one?

>One of the saddest animu death I never forgive and never forget
You would have thought that you would be happy that she isn't going to die anymore. In exchange she loses relevance. That's the price you pay.

Literally her only scenes so far in the movies are the ones that lead her to her death in the series. She won't. Besides Taniguchi said the only thing in the movies that would be differ from the series is the emotion that drives the characters' action and relationship, not their endgame. She and Rolo will die.

Reminder this faggot is still around and still in full denial that her kaluluship sunk a decade ago.

Let the salt flow

I didn't watch Code Geass until somewhat recently, is this shipping war that big of a deal?

It was everywhere. On Sup Forums, narutoforum, gamefaq, mechatalk, evageek, randomc, every popular anime blog there was. The most retarded place would be animesuki though, thanks to that fag and her kallenfags army. Unfortunately now she's only one among two or three kallenfags that's left.

I hope so, the kallenfags will get even funnier

Even as a Kallenfag I'm embarrassed. I'll never understand how people can take shipping faggotry so seriously.

They support her as fellow minorities.

not to mention that Kallen was a lot more interesting before she started lusting for the lulucock

>lolipopo
fuck I remember that dumb idiot now

Only I think Kallen will stay with Gino? The scenes of the two are very obvious that the two will end up together.

I bet that in season three they'll be dating

This is one of my favourite scenes from both seasons
Shirley is cool

This is very, very sad.

This however >his queen
>mutual kiss girl
>best pilot

is hilarious.

Looking forward to movie 3 and the unholy trinity fucking offscreen for precious reactions.

Rolo > Shirley.

in bed

>Kallen was a lot more interesting before she started lusting for the lulucock
There was nothing to her character before she discovered she loved Lelouch