Boku No Hero Academia

>I can see the future and use it to make well informed decisions to change the course of fate
>lol jk no I can't because I didn't believe hard enough that fate could be changed.
My God, what an absolutely shit character.

That's why he is dead.

Nighteye worst boy. Who cares about him.
Anyways, about Gentle: do you guys really think he would kill Present Mic, or is it just career murder?

How will kaminari handle meeting jirou's dad

>boku no hero academia
what did you expect lol

La creatura...

el monstro...

Another bait thread

stop bullying this creature

I hope just career murder. His concept is too goofy to have a horrible crime like murder under his belt. I want him and not-mineta’s mom to be redeemed somehow too.

>ah shit what was I thinking writing this guy

Is there any scenario where they meet and don't become best buddies? Jirou's dad would love Kaminari, they'd hit it off really well. He'd be one of those dads that would drop the "going to hang out with your boyfriend?" before they're dating bomb every five seconds trying to get them to hook up already. And naturally Kaminari would think he's a cool dude, too. Kaminari and Jirou's dad are an arguably better (b)romance than Kaminari and Jirou themselves.

it can be worse he can be a cat who can change fate

I see this every thread now. Did this replace Mt.Lady a best posting?

>My God, what an absolutely shit character.
Oh my god no one had ever realized that, you sure are smart OP.

I don't know but it makes me laugh my fucking ass off every time I see it for some reason

I always picture her dad having a britbong accent

he just has that look

do you think later in the series Izuku is going to start to pushing his friends away just like All Might

he tried to change it before but nothing ever changed in the long run.

I think he'd play it tough at first like he did with Aizawa only to crack after seeing how goofy he is

>I can see the future and use it to make well informed decisions to change the course of fate
...he said so himself that he couldn't change fate you fucking idiot. More proof that the only people who hated this arc were brainlets

I don't think so. All Might has realized how lonely the path he took actually is and trying to push Deku away from that.

Yeah and we had already enough edgy shit in this series already.
Also, just by showing up and provided they're related, he could prove career murder to Present Mic without batting as much as an eyelash. Present Mic could distance himself all he wants and even if he isn't the traitor, suspicion would be very high.
>inb4 Present Mic was never meant to accompany All Might
>inb4 Aizawa simply forgot about remedial lessons
No. Because the series drives the point home that Deku does much, much better if he does things his own way than by copying with All Might. And the symbol of peace is going to be a group of people, most likely Deku/Todoroki/Bakugou. The trinity of checks and balances maybe? Executive, Legislative, Juicidal.

I just said I didn't like him, calm down, you shitposting retard.

>deku
>friends

>iida
>todoroki
>ochako
>tsuyu
>bakugou in their endgame
user.

how would you upgrade deku's costume? it's in dire need for a design change in my opinion

The funny thing about Boku no Pico is that everyone goes mad because they expect cliches to happen, and when they dont happen, people go mad too.

Deku OfA 20%:
>Asspull! Gary-stu! Hori is a hack!
Deku doesnt win
>Lame writing! Hori is a hack!

Nighteye remains conscious during the fight
>Asspull! Hori is a hack!
Nighteye dies

Eri can "heal" people
>Asspull! Hori is a hack!
Eri can't "heal" Nighteye or Mirio

but that literally happened in this series but without the cat

I'd just remove the head stuff entirely, why would the next symbol of peace wear a mask? He should be showing his hair and face to everybody. His broccoli cut is gonna become the next AM bunny ears.

It's great the way it is to me. Only thing I'd remove is the cape since he never dons it so it's a waste of fabric. Also maybe have spiky tips on the shoes for more damage?
>everyone
Sup Forums is not "one" person.
>Eri can't heal Nighteye
Well she can't rewind a corpse back to life now can she, my retarded speedreading friend.

redpill me on this meme

nobody will ever truly replace the symbol of peace (all might), which is why i kept his original all might mask idea and made it look more fearsome
if you can't replace him truly then just wear his face instead

with every embarrassing childhood story being exposed to him

Muties are a fun meme in these threads in general. Last week Jaiminis called the shortstack character La Brava, and that spawned already existing mutant memes with spanish. Hence, "La Creatura..."
I didn't start it though.

>"Denki, my boy!"
>"Stop calling him 'your boy,' dad, you've known him for three days."
>"Denki, did I ever tell you about the time little Kyouka here learned how to bang on a xylophone?"
>"Dad.."
>"She got the handle of the mallet stuck in her nose, and we had t-"
>"OKAY DAD WE'RE LEAVING BYE"

Is it just me or is Hori focusing on driving some ships home way too much?

He actually isn't concerned with ships as you'll come to notice. The only time it mattered was with Ochako, and even then, it was about HER feelings vs her own goals. In no part of the License Exam Arc had Deku a role in her crush; she was spilling spaghetti on her own and she decided to ignore her crush on him to focus on her career. Except at the end her goal updated from "have your own goal" to "be more like Deku, maybe then you can save dead men."
The thing with Kaminari and Jirou is that they interacted a lot before, so obviously Kaminari will support her. Just like how Kaminari and Bakugou interacted a lot before and Kaminari telegraphed his feelings when Trauma Squad came home. The reader can decide to apply shipping into this or not, or see these things as "romantic", but fact of the matter is it only really was a thing with Ochako.

>hey pop i brought that weird wand thing you try to keep hidden under your pillows
>you know, the one you always make weird noises at after you think i go to sleep
>am i helping

He's got more close friends than I do.

This somehow makes more sense than Night eye's O MY WISHING POWER. She just has the power to alter the string of fate but she herself doesn't have any knowledge that she can use it. When she uses it it subconsciously. Night eye can see the fucking future but doesn't affect it and can't change it unless a lot of people wish for a certain ending.

I don't think you're wrong, but at the same time, I do think you're being a LITTLE bit ignorant to the fact that Horikoshi is a human being too. He reads things his fans have to say, he's up to date with the popular ships, he knows what he's doing. Obviously the main focus of an interaction is almost never gonna be the shipping aspect unless it's something distinctly romantic, but he knows he's giving shippers fuel, and he's fueling specific ships. Using the recent Kamijirou as an example, he specifically showed KAMINARI stressing over how upset she was, and highlighted him above Momo and Kouda. Sure, they helped too, but it was mainly a Kaminari and Jirou centered chapter. While I don't think that says anything concrete, I do think it's worth considering. He's definitely aware of and utilizing popular ships.

>>Gamm 2.0

Why not 'Delta'?

>Kaminari stressing that she was upset
Because he's the guy that is pretty good with people emotionally, no?
Okay, sorry, that was a flimsy argument. I've said it in an earlier thread but he's definitely pushing Kaminari forward these chapters, naturally Jirou comes into play to that as well since they have a pre-established dynamic. It's hard for me to seize what's him subtly pandering and what isn't ever since we got an entire arc without Deku in it, which was both plot-relevant and at the same time sort of... well, for the fans. I don't want to dismiss your opinion though.

trust me it won't last even if we try

Vigilante's characters are likeable, but they are just too generic and one dimensional, and so the series will never be something greater.

The thread of that chapter was amazing.

i want sadrock to fuck my asshole

It was pretty dumb making All Might’s veteran sidekick being unable to change fate no matter how hard he tried while a fucking student did it the first time.
I think Hori did it to save All Might’s character who keeps growing in popularity.
He’s had so many death flags (such as when Deku saw him among the past OfA users) by now that I just can’t see him dying.

>t.Kuchida

> My God, what an absolutely shit character.
Shit Character from a shit series. Why is this suprising anyone?

>all of the jirou uprising
I want a kendou uprising too, will the anime make her camp scene good or should we expect it to be full of QUALITY?

Annnnnnd the comfiness has gone.

> MHAfag trying to deflect poorly by mentioning established and consistent stuff from BC.
Did you even read the series user or are you just shitposting?

> Muh whoever mentions ANY flaws in my beloved series hates THE ENTIRETY of it. My brain cant understand how someone can still like a series while mentioning legit criticism of it.

bringing comfy back

Both

It is their typical defense mechanics.

>Well, maybe my favorite series did X thing, but your favorite series did Y thing that is worse, even if I'm just spouting memes rather than reading the thing in first place!

> and when they dont happen,
Lol. Every series has cliches they use and dont use. MHA is just as guilty of using them as everyone else.
Anons are just mad because it was shit writing.

>Class-B being relevant

Sufficiently comfy, have a nice day.

did the anime ruin this series for anyone else? I used to read the manga and kind of liked this series but the anime annoys the fuck out of me and now I don't give a shit about the manga at all

> Didnt read the first few posts of this thread.
Comfiness was never there faggot.

> now I don't give a shit about the manga at all
I doubt that this is the animes fault.
I liked the series too up to chapter 100, but steadily lost interest in chars and plot. Now im just reading because its literally one of the 6 or 7 weekly running battle shounens to exist.
Sad times to be a battle shounen fan.

Ehhh. Tiny bit, but it did not make me full blown hate it. Just find it a tiny bit annoying.

You sound like a spic.

>...he said so himself that he couldn't change fate you fucking idiot. More proof that the only people who hated this arc were brainlets

Well, he was wrong from the beginning and a complete idiot for thinking this was the case, because he either:

A. Demonstrably changed "fate" anytime he used his powers in his daily life as a hero by knowing what a criminal was going to do ahead of time and stopping them with that foresight.

B. Wasn't changing "fate", because his "fate" was always to be a total asskicker who perfectly reacts to every attack thrown at him regardless of whether or not he looked into the future, or if he even had a fucking Quirk to begin with.

B is what this unadulterated moron effectively believed. Of course he was fucking wrong.

sure

Test

that looks so ugly, it's like the colors were dragged through mud and started to fade away because they were left in the sun for too long and what's with the fucking drop shadows

>mods banned me unjustly
>check just now
>unbanned
AHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA ITS TIME
I'M BACK BABY

what rule did you supposedly break

Teehee like dude imagine if ochacko peed in sero's mask and Sero out it on accidentally but decided to keep it on for the whole day

I was banned for off topic "spamming" bit worry not child I am back

Why people are shipping her with Deku?

Fluffy hair

daily reminder that this doujin exists and doujins of your favorite pairing dont

Is this a Harem shonen?

What if this is the pairing I yearned for the most user?

Reminder that Kouda, Kouta and Kuchida are three different characters

>gayshit
>with all the main fujo targets
opinion disregarded

>tfw ochapig has a piss pic but mina doesn't

Why is Eri such a slut?

Expect quality, but i'm confident that she will still look good.

Don't fucking remind me

is this a gangbang or do they run a train on him?

>mirio
More like
>miri-OH NO THAT PEDO IS GONNA DIDDLE MY DAUGHTER

Holy shit. At this rate there really will be an Eri doujins made entirely out of lewd edits.

Fuck you my Eri/Jirou dream doujin WILL happen

Oh golly gee imagine ochacko with this body holding you down and forcibly peeing into tour mouth

That's the plan.