Drawthread

Draw or request Sup Forumsrt

Other urls found in this thread:

img.fireden.net/a/image/1514/84/1514848492033.jpg
img.fireden.net/a/image/1514/29/1514292121375.png
i.imgur.com/UalZodC.jpg
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y6I0a_8jXF4isxPYXyMeRgWtqThR7fS5-v33GuFIkV8/edit?usp=sharing
imgur.com/a/qItQA
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2354359
nhentai.net/g/221031/
i.imgur.com/QlIYi6n.jpg,
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Requesting Shirou and Saber re-enacting Steamed Hams with Shiro as Skinner and Saber as Chalmers.

I request you to kys fgt

D/ic/k here.
I've managed to make a compilation on books focused on pen (mostly) so you can make your own mangos.

Have fun.

>The Illustrators Guide to Pen and Pencil Drawing by harry borgman
vk
.com/doc366484900_459256347?hash=9e07c3ab6a07736c10

>Pen & Ink Techniques by frank lohan
vk
.com/doc366484900_459256578?hash=de55020db4d1cc2852

>How to Draw Manga Vol 30: Pen & Tone Techniques
vk
.com/doc366484900_459257741?hash=e7bfd4d166ba68ce65

>Claudia-First Steps Drawing in Pen and Ink
vk
.com/doc366484900_459257910?hash=299d9ce5eb7b92eb6d&dl=eb2e90de72dc092778

>Expressive Sketching (Colored CG Tutorial Series), Character Texture presentation
vk
.com/doc366484900_459259147?hash=90bae477ccd23c27fb&dl=1ee39ca87de5c22bf3
ps: Is Japanese or Chinese or whatever only, it uses pencil and charcoal and it's focus is 90% techniques related to particles and gesture, but it has a lot of key techniques in crosshatching as well, relevant to Pen drawing.

Optional:
>Arthur L. Guptill - Drawing with Pen and Ink
(The Greeks of the old masters, the 101 guide for pen rendering. Not outdated, but every other new book tackles its content in a more specialized and focused way).
gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=1c09122efbceca77067d211155a71de6
> Susan E. Meyer, Martin Avillez, How to Draw in Pen and Ink
(These are more tips on materials and the technical side of things, rather than a straight how to draw book)
vk
.com/doc4043932_344849711?hash=7cb26af65ce1935b22&dl=fef1daf40c00351bad
>Arms & Armor Pictorial Archive.
(a Book perfect for A master study or Inspiration)
vk
.com/doc366484900_459379723?hash=3b93b6c252ac42e79e&dl=f3aa8f041397da2161

PS: Sorry for reposting, but the other thread was practically over when I posted this.

Requesting this image of my DBZ OC colored correctly please? I posted the links down below to both images for color reference.
img.fireden.net/a/image/1514/84/1514848492033.jpg
img.fireden.net/a/image/1514/29/1514292121375.png

Requesting Anna and Sophia as Valentine's themed succubi (Red and black lingerie colors preferred) sandwiching Tanukichi between their lewd buxom bodies similarly to this image i.imgur.com/UalZodC.jpg . Creepy licking lips, uncomfortable caressing of the poor betamax's hair, or other rapey content is good too.

Requesting fusion between Erza and Dragonball Multiverse Bra

Requesting this cute bear doing anything you like!

Requesting Sumeragi (left) posing her barefeet like on the right, with her shades on, the wine glass is optional if you so choose.

HE IS LYING
THERE WAS DRAMA
I've proofs!

Requesting the "ultimate waifu" with Rachnera's spider lower body, Akeno's upper body and wings, Witchblade Masane's arms, and Asagi's demon form head and skintone

Anchors if artist has the final draft of

Okay, im good boy.

Requesting Sailor Moon in her famous "I'll punish you!" pose from the reference on her knees and getting cummed on

Requesting Misty in her Goldeen leotard performing a lapdance.

Requesting Tserriednich's Nen Beast showing other expression/emotion

Requesting Hotaru Shidare getting dry-humped from behind by a customer in her candy store, leaning against the counter for support as the guy cums his pants.

Requesting lewds/teasing poses of Android 18 with these proportions.

Requesting this dated meme (Mega Milk) with Annie (End of series black top and blue booty shorts preferred)

Requesting Lisa Lisa performing a striptease, warning the viewer to keep their breathing steady.

thanks i was needing the ink techniques stuff

Requesting Nagatoro dressed as T-elos

Requesting Magane in a one piece swimsuit of your choice.

Really apreciate this, user!

Requesting Rin wearing a qipao and a cute hairbun cover over her hairbun!

Requesting dramatic and cringy 90s - early 2000s flavored showdown between Haseo and Kirito.

That knight is fucking strong to swing that axe with one hand.

Requesting Hibiki as a fluffy dragon girl with feathered wings based of the dragon on the bottom left.

Requesting Rukia doing something cute/cool with any pokemon in the spreadsheet below
Pokemon: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y6I0a_8jXF4isxPYXyMeRgWtqThR7fS5-v33GuFIkV8/edit?usp=sharing
Rukia refs: imgur.com/a/qItQA

gib rookiâ„¢

Requesting Brass as a stereotypical Mega Level Digimon

Requesting Deku and Nejire holding hands.

brap

I have been struck by the spark of divine inspiration!

Requesting Wiz from KonoSuba, adding her mother's milk to a cup of tea or coffee like gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2354359 or alternately getting all hot and bothered from breastfeeding Kazuma like this dou nhentai.net/g/221031/

I doubt Lich milk is even safe for human consumption, much less a thing.

You just need Aqua staying ready to purify the milk with one of her divine spells.

Valentine's day is coming, gonna have to request girls doing this.

Tamamo is A-OK of course.

Anyone besides Tamamo?

Requesting a happy, cute Nana being comfy in a scarf or a blanket.

Requesting a naked Miu Matsuoka wearing heart stickers covering her nipples and a heart pillow covering her crotch. She can either give a seductive look or a smug one.

that'd be great if you feel like giving it a shot

Requesting Asuna Harukaze from Softenni in naked ribbon. Have her facial expression be happy and lewd.

Requesting Elf-san being overjoyed at finding fries at the bottom of a fastfood bag.

Requesting Senketsu going ahegao on Satsuki's perfect blood. Bonus points if Ryuuko reacts to it

Anchoring drawfag

Surprise me, user.
But if you really need a suggestion then how about... la criatura [/spoler]

>tamamo

C-Cute

Cute!

Requesting Nena Trinity doing naked dogeza.

Requesting Rin and Nui feet fiving one another.

Requesting Uzuki baking some Valentine's chocolate please!

If anyone should do the naked dogeza, it's certainly her

Requesting Eris from Asobi no Ikuyo stretching like a cat! You can change (or remove) her outfit if you'd like.

Requesting Annie, turned into a black girl (please don't ask why) and craving for Okuma's BJC

>BJC
Is that a new oxymoron?

Requesting Sylvie making chocolate for me or handing me a chocolate heart.

That filename?

GRAB

TWIST

PULL

shit taste user

What, you never watched the show?

Requesting Nejire giving Deku the ride of his life

>jumbo shrimp

requesting nejire twisting dekus balls with her quirk

Japanese cock tastes better

Is this bait?

Requesting the Sailor scouts covering each other in mass amounts of chocolate for Valentines Day.

Either redrawn, or even just a basic Photoshop job using pictures of the character's faces,
I'd love it if someone would make the comic on the left with Megumi and Souma from Shokugeki no Soma.

Of course not, it's a completely normal request.
If you could just include your full name and address in the delivery as well, that'd be great.

bait for rori, one presumes

>focused on pen
dude you don't know how much I love you for this.
you're a real champ.

Anyone save ? 404'd before I saw it.

Kizuna Ai and Luna Kaguya symmetrical docking please

>my one post request got done and even became OP pic
perfect. thanks a bunch

Let's not go talk about the OP before someone gets heated.

I would like a drawing of a sleepy Noire in pajamas or some happy pov stuff like wife/housewifey, although I would also love to see her cosplaying.(cosplay ideas of mostly fabric-based costumes, fantasy or scifi things) and you can also turn to the Drama CDs of hers for ideas, especially for the wife/housewife part.

fun/simple requests get delivered immediately, the ones that keep getting spammed thread after thread are the runoff that nobody wants

Super cute. Thanks user!

Requesting Mikasa getting scared by a spider while she's using an outhouse.

Not for anyone in particular, I just like Miu.

Requesting Hana with anything breast/cleavage focused, but other ideas could be a cheerleader costume, an outfit like i.imgur.com/QlIYi6n.jpg, taking a selfie, or wearing a cheongsam. Otherwise I'd like a Valentine's Day drawing.

More like topical popular stuff, mainstream stuff. Megumin could've been switched with any other girl and no-one would bat an eye since konosuba is popular.

Requesting nopan upskirt of Amano Megumi during this scene. She's in the car and forgot her pantsu after changing from her swimsuit.

Request nude catgirl Akira wants viewer to play with her with a dangly feather toy on a stick. For example on her knees with the feathers in her mouth handing the stick to viewer.

Nah this one's okay. He's modest enough to be likable.

Delete this thx

Chain as an actual werewolf please, like the monster girl variety of even wearing the Dangerous Beast mystic code outfit from Fate/Grand Order

Anchoring for user who said would sketch sadina

Promise me you wont request in the wrong board anymore

Seconding

Yet at least.

brap

Sleeping Jeanne Alter Lily please. Or just wearing cute pajamas, or if you could try redesigning her for a Valentines version.

Stop spamming the Sup Forums and Sup Forums Drawthreads with Sailor Moon requests you imbecile.

/jp/ doesnt even have a drawthread and there has been Ai Kizuna requests before.

Requesting Enrico Maxwell having Coffee

Requesting Mereoleona wearing nothing but a loincloth with a wide grin, her arms crossed to cover her tits, as if there's nothing out of the ordinary.

How do you draw with other people in the house?

go to your room ,close door

I'm so fucking slow, sorry m8