Violet Evergarden

is Violet Evergarden episode 5 the episode of the season?

youtube.com/watch?v=cDwWKLd2Ua0

No, that would be Sora Yori ep. 6. And it's only getting better from there.

Episode 3 was better.

Stop shilling your youtube reviews here faggot.

reminder that violet wants to know what is love

I hope you meant episode 5.

Forgetting Devilman here. That aside, yes.

Okay, yeah, that one was better. Still, the facial expressions are among the best things about the show.

This was funny the first 200 times

It's pretty kosher.

Dark != Good. Unusual != Good. DM is a decent anime but very overrated merely for being different.

How to force drama in 1 episode.

When do we get the holocaust remembrance episode, the one where they boil deniers alive in acid?

meh FMA did it better

It was at least foreshadowed a bit, unlike that dumbass passport business in episode 6.

>go in expecting "it is me, robot evergarden" episode 5
>get a story about a princess and a prince
>characters having a meaningful interaction with each other and falling in love with their own words, not a Doll's words
>that scene at the end with the head maid just before the wedding
>the proposal sequence in the garden
>that fucking animation
>the MUSIC
And yet so many people on Sup Forums still trash this masterpiece. Smdh

Best VEG episode and episode of the season.

>Smdh
>reddit.jpg

Get out

FranXX #5 was better.

neo genesis evergarden

>And yet so many people on Sup Forums still trash this masterpiece.
General consensus is that episode 5 was good to great.
But was it good enough to make us forget the previous episodes problems? That's another story.

VEGfags unironically. Shilling.
Youtubefags.
The sad part is that guy said he makes videos on FRANCO yet I’ve never seen a franxxfag desperate and new enough to post that garbage here.
Please return to your violet evergarden subreddit and post this garbage there, this is bannable new fag.

War arc hype.

A very good analysis and some stuff i did not notice myself, like the roses being taken care of.

Twas good.

3 is still better.

mmmm

At least we got reaction pics for this show.

Great episode.

No, that would be DitF 5, and since we know Trigger rushed 4 to focus on 6 it'll only get better.

>the best DarliFra episode is from an ex-Kyoani
What does it mean??

Good staff makes good stuff

That much should be obvious. The kyoani touch makes things good, that's just how it works.
Sadly one episode will not save franxx as a show for me and since I'm not delusional like kvin, the show overall is far from being sakuga.

Still, episode 5 was really good.

>not interesting: the anime

Good morning, evening or whatever country you are from. My name is Violet Evergarden-desu.

*stares at the camera even harder*

I am an Auto Memoir Doll. I write letters for my clients. What letter would you like for me to write?

Tell my father that I'm very sorry.

why does kyoani waste their budget on such meaningless trite?

the only good things they have done since 2012 are chuu2, tamako market movie and knk

imagine if kyoani made a show similar to tsuki ga kirei or something, it'd sell immensely well but instead they make this shit

Please tell my girl that I love her.

>this thread again

Write a love letter and a proposal for marriage, from me to you.

Tell Miyazaki to retire for real this time

>This post again

Serious question:
Why the fuck do I need a complete stranger to write my own personal & private letter to my loved ones?

This Memoir Doll is vastly different than Ghost Writer.

But what is love.

Nevertheless, a film of tears gradually formed in her amethyst eyes. She could not bear to imagine how Violet had felt during the conversation they had had on that very day, or what sort of memories she had been living with.

The contents of the letter were:

Are you well? Has anything changed? Where are you right now? Do you not have any troubles?

Spring, summer, autumn and winter have gone by, and repeat on forever, but only the season in which you are here does not come. Whenever I am waking up, falling asleep or feeling hazy, I find myself looking for your figure. I do not dream often, so I feel as if I might forget your appearance. Repeatedly, repeatedly, I replay memories of you in my head.

Are you really nowhere anymore? I have walked so much around the whole world. I have been to many countries. You were not in any of them. I have not found you. Still I search. Even after having been told that you had passed away, still I search.

I am following my order. I am alive. I live, live and live. What is there after life is over? Although I do not know, I merely keep on living. Even so—

Violet grasped the arm of the black-haired man. “Please wait.”

Fuck off.

No way violet is only 14.

That would make me a criminal.

Why? What did you do?

Why is child soldier allowed in VEG world?
Hell, she'll also girl.

>dumbass passport business

What was dumb about it? People lose their passports all the time, especially ditsy first-time travelers.

This is your new secretary.

No

They didn't lose anything, the entire thing would've been solved if one of them had enough intelligence to ask the simple question "when was the last time we saw her passport?".
But no, they're absolutely fucking retarded. The entire passport thing was forced so those 2 loners could go full drama and then full comedy.

WHY DO EVEN RICH AND ARISTOCRATIC PPL IN THIS ANIME CAN'T WRITE A LETTER JESUS CHRISTO

Honestly prefer Sento's personality to Violet's.

>speedwatching

No.
>Princess is 14 and her prince is 20 something
Stale and boring.
Violet should forget about the guy that said aishiteru and get herself a nice young man that is the same age as her, or a little bit younger.

Hey veg fans. Let's have a discussion of one of your directors in my thread. Sugoi!

No.

How many normalfags flipped out I wonder

>muh console wars

Reminder that Gilbert is 29 and Violet is 17-ish, it's an even wider gap than the princess and her prince.

>ex-Kyoani
>left the studio almost a decade ago
It means that talented people can produce good episodes when put in production environment similar to Kyoani and Kyoani quality has nothing to do with unique spirit or adapting shitty LNs all the time?

>mah kyoani
There's a reason Takao left that creatively stifling shithole.

Doujins when? I want to see her scars again.

Violent Evergarden

KyoAni nurtures talent.

>triggered
Call me when trigger is no longer nearly bankrupt.

gilbert is 30 and violet is 14 when the war ends. she is 17 when the meet again on the train.

Last time I checked Takao worked for A-1. Kyoani wishes it had that much money.

Wow that's not pedo at all.

That's a shame too. One speck of gold lost inside that endless sea of turd called A-1.

It's to generate healthy discussion. If thinking hurts your brain then feel free to ignore it.

I'm sure she's wiping her tears with her idolmaster money right now. A-1 just can't compete bros.

>backpedaling
I thought you cared about money. At least she doesn't need to carry her studio like Yamada.

Eh, not really. I was just pointing out the butthurt caused by having an ex-kyoani shitting out the only good episode in darlifra.

>healthy discussion
got a good laugh out of this m8 thanks

None. Because VEG is not shown legally in USA so they "coudnt" watch it and the rest of the world is not as retarded.

>A-1
>money
Why is that every KyoAni hater is litteral clueless Sup Forums crossboarder. Being Sony lapdog does not make them rich. They are hardly a proper studio at all anyway and operate on scraps given for specific shows.

What money? Are you pretending that IM@S staff actually got paid well or in any way benefited from success of the show? The money is not even going to studio in first place. Slaves are slaves.

Kyoani could do it better