Other urls found in this thread:

kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1289806#p1289806
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>17 at hell
>absorbed by Cell to make it count
>open a portal from hell
>Transform to Cell Dorado

Esto es el fin Jiren el gris.

Did they ever explain how 17 blew himself up even though his bomb was removed?

>dude you have feelings for your dead comrade and family? lmao like just let go dude
>haha you actually have a WISH you want granted? lmao fucking pussy stop clinging to the past, just wish for material goods like me and my sister

How do you think Chiaotzu, Cell and Vegeta blew themselves up?

Nice filename

How did they get away with it when Marie and Lighting failed so hard?

Rest in peace, best boy. You'll get wished back soon.

what if 17 didn't actually die and comes back like goku did
but as Super 17 instead of getting ultra instinct

>Spics and retarded Nips will defend this shallow and disgusting mentality just because it was expressed by one of the (((good guys)))

Will his loss against Goku be the asspull to surpass Sword of Hope?

>this man somehow managed to surpass Frieza as the number one jobber

Reminder that broly is beautiful.

>Dude muh MVP lmao
Reminder that 17 isn't even the 3rd best fighter for U7. He has objectively performed worse than Goku, Vegeta and Freeza.

Based Producer.

Well, for one he didn't even manage to hurt Freeza in his normal form somehow, one second later and he was doing the OHOHO thing again

>Freeza
literally done nothing but fight fodder, job, and watch other people

If we get a sequel to super what would it possibly be about?

Frieza has resistance UI.

does anyone else hate the preview before the OP spoiling a large chunk of the episode?

And he still performed better than 17. That's how useless 17 was.

The stronger universes that didn't participate. Infinite power creep.

>final four
>Toei absolutely unwilling to give anyone except maybe Vegeta a death that is straight up just losing because MUH LIKABLE MUH EMOTION
>thus Toppo spends two episodes beating the shit out of Frieza without ever knocking him out, and getting punked by STUnanago at every opportunity before jobbing to Vegeta

He could have simply stomped those two, established himself as a serious threat. Then Vegeta's victory would have actually meant something and everyone would forgive him for jobbing to Jiren without getting UI.

But alas, Toei is retarded.

>muh Toei loves 17

Full translation at kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1289806#p1289806

>As a fan, I'm looking forward to Goku and #17's first battle.
#17 didn't have many fights in the original story nor in the anime up until now. Apparently, Akira Toriyama didn't have the opportunity to display his strength but he is also giving his approval, saying #17 has great potential.

>Akira Toriyama didn't have the opportunity to display his strength but he is also giving his approval, saying #17 has great potential.

stay mad Junana haters

How do you even read this as anything but "Toei begged Toriyama if they can make 17 relevant and he said okay" you fucking spic

He's helped out people multiple times, for example giving Goku energy after UI, saving people like 17 and contributing energy to the Genkidama unlike princess Vegeta.

Everyone is fine with 17 having his bit of spotlight, but after Anilaza he has been wanked inside the plot, he did great before that, he doesn't need to fight the likes of Jiren and Toppo to force people to like him, specially when he wasn't established to have that power

>Not posting the whole thing
Now, why would you do that, Cuckdroid fag?

lmao this guy sounds like a massive faggot.

His power level was established to be at least SSG level from his fight with Goku

Toyo will fix this arc.

That's precisely the point, everything that is left on the ring now shits on SSG

Reminder that he will win and you can't do anything to prevent it.

Which in itself was retarded. The writers clearly had a hard on for this bishie fag from the get-go and they never even bothered to justify it.

Maybe something like survivor series
Best on those in ToP vs those other universe that didnt participate

But we can do something

>an assassin that can stop time attacks Jiren through a smokescreen while he's distracted
>blocked

>a shitty robot sneaks up behind Jiren and rams him with a ki blast
>first injury of the whole tournament, literally did more than UI Goku

People will defend this

Reminder that this guy pays the bills. He can do whatever he wants.

Unluckily for him Toriyama already outlined Freeza to be the victor and Toyotaro is going to handle this 20 times better

>people are surprised at 17's strength when Super 17, who was 17+17, gave SS4 Goku a run for his money

This is literally keeping consistency with GT's scaling. Why is anyone surprised?

When does the next chapter come out?

>tfw SD will never ever get translated
It's honestly more entertaining than Super.

It was never really implied he was on the level of either of them though. He ran from toppo and Jiren made him kill himself.

top tier bait

I mean thats his character. Him and 18 have always been practical.

I bet your a gohan fag too

the tournament isn't about power alone, retard

It's obviously the writers speaking through their Stu and telling the viewers that Jiren is somehow wrong even though he did nothing wrong.

Why has Toei turned UI into a fucking bullshitting power up when it fucking shouldn't be.
>inbe4 stamina recovery
Makes the whole Kid Buu dilemma seem like some bad joke.

Soon

Kefla should've been the final boss of this arc.
Jiren has no personality and his techniques suck

My point is they've always wanked Lapis when they get the chance. Why are you surprised at this point?

>Retards think some faggy robot is Blue tier
lmao no. Reminder that this pussy couldn't even stand up in the gravity heart while base Goku could.

To sell merchandise. That's the only reason the anime exists. So they had to turn a technique into some weird transformation with unexplained powerup.

I love her.

So when its a transformation in the manga too, what will you say?

>Manga treats god ki as the same as the movies. Goku's god ki is fundamentally no different from Beerus or other Gods of Destruction when he uses godly forms. Also it doesn't matter how strong you are, Hakai can and will reduce you to dust.
>Anime suddenly makes them a whole separate thing, also there's a God of Destruction transformation we haven't seen before now in any of the other 12 GoDs, but hey Toppo transformed when he unlocked his GoD powers. Also Hakai is just a normal ki blast now, Vegeta can punch through it and Frieza and Goku tank it no problem.

Why do you keep fighting over fanfiction?

He's producer tier.

I'll accept that Toriyama fucked up but there's no indication it will be so far considering we've already seen Beerus use UI and it was clearly not a transformation

Remember that Super is not canon and a few years from now Toriyama will deny any legitimacy just like he did with GT

He will say something like: "Ah Super? That was just Toei's project, I helped them with some designs I think?" cue raugh

Character speaks and acts like he did since inception

>muh marty stu

>Nowhere to be seen in EoZ
LOL! Fat chance, Jobdroid. Enjoy fapping over yachts in hell forever, faggot.

>He thinks Super 17 and Z 17 have the same personalities
Get a load of this retard.

She's the best.

>Toriyama will deny any legitimacy just like he did with GT

He didn't though. He gave the typical polite nip answer that says nothing and is intentionally vague which was basically "it's up to the viewer to decide *raffs*".

Super is actually written by him however. He writes the plot outline. There is literally no way you can claim Super is not canon.

>has eyebrows

Why didn't Goku recruit Arale for the ToP?
She's way stronger than Vegeta Blue and maybe even stronger than Goku Blue

>He writes the plot outline
Toriyama gives some vague bs plotpoint. And toei and toyotaro expand on it. If it was anything clear and coherant the anime and manga wouldn't be so massively different.

It's unfortunate but the average DB fan isn't interested in things like SD

He didn't, but he will

Would you a loli 18?

it's too bad. pretty fun

I really want to read the rest of the Valentine's special ;_;

I have volumes 1-5, but they are all in moonrunes. Maybe one day if I stop being a lazy fuck I'll translate some of the chapters.

Any jiren fans here?
Any hate how toei fucked up his character?

Toriyama literally checks the manga and does adjustments here and there in designs, dialogue, characterization for example; NOTHING gets into the final manga version without his approval.

The anime does whatever they want but have to, Toriyama doesn't read their script. That's why they're different. The manga is indisputably canon.

Isn't it part of the recent March issue of Saikyo Jump? I'm sure someone will scan the whole thing eventually.

Where did you download the raws? I could only download volumes 1, 2 and 5 on nyaa.

>Toriyama gives some vague bs plotpoint. And toei and toyotaro expand on it. If it was anything clear and coherant the anime and manga wouldn't be so massively different.
The outline isn't really all that vague. We know the outline for the Black arc detailed that Mai gets blasted in the face (but is somehow ok), Trunks goes back and fights Goku who turns SS3, they go to the future, Beerus destroys present Zamasu, Vegeta fights Black, loses when he goes Rose, Trunks holds Black back while everyone goes back to the present and Vegeta trains in the HTC, comes back and pummels Black, Goku uses the Mafuba and fucks up somehow, Black and Zamasu fuse, Fused Zamasu has a time limit, Goku fights Fused Zamasu while waiting it out, Trunks slices Zamasu in half towards the end but it doesn't work, and Zeno erases Zamasu with the whole universe. Vegito also got added to both arcs thanks to Toyotaro. Toriyama also intended for Black to go regular Super Saiyan at some point.

We know what's in the outline based off certain similarities, but it's outright stated by Toyotaro and Toriyama that a lot of the differences that were in the manga were actually also part of the outline. Toei chooses to explicitly deviate from the outline.

His fighting personality is the same you retard. He grew up a little and had a family but the dude stills an asshole.

>final boss of Super is a Legendary Super Saiyan woman
I don't know how the spics and tyrones will react to this, what a shame

a bit too early mai
she ends up giving it to bulma.

proud piccolo

what do we do after the TOP ends lads?

I got it from Manga-zip.

Just repostin' this thing I made last night cuz I'm happy with how it came out.

Looks like shit.

I would've cheered incessantly while Ultra GODku tore her apart
Also, stop calling me Tyrone

we'll continue to shitpost
things will slow down after a few weeks
after that. movie talk starts

Me. I unironically loved Jiren. The last two episodes almost ruined him for me. He turned from silent badass to gloating and flaunting asshole who trashtalks his teammates, trashtalks his enemies and bitches and curses whenever they manage to do something against him. He really looks like a butthurt villain going "why won't these fucking cockroaches just give up already reee". The backstory also confirmed him to basically be Sasuke, and his wish is in all likelihood some generic shit that won't revive the universes (therefore he's required by plot to lose).

The one twist that could have saved this shitty arc was Jiren winning and his wish being revealed to be something extraordinary, it could have set up EoZ or even future arcs. Not only would we have had something unexpected for once, we could enjoy butthurt Gokufag tears for all eternity.

This.

Jiren is broly if broly had a more boring backstory and worse design

When will they fuck?!

Nobody can imagine the amount of salt

I'm ok with his manga version so far.
Anime is irredeemably shit.

>Belmod just suddenly decides to insert Jiren's generic tragic past into a 1 minute scene

Jesus christ Toei after all this buildup thats what you went with?

he already gave it to her future counterpart

I like it.