Dragon Ball Super

This is how the TOP's going to end

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l-33SkD_tnw
youtube.com/watch?v=PAPXw7cxYaM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dragon Ball SUPER was a mistake and I'm glad it's ending

Mistakes shouldn't talk about mistakes.

You're gonna love this. What you're seeing now is my original series, Dragon Ball.

This is Dragon Ball Z.

What a useless sequel series. You became so powerful, there was nothing interesting left to do with your character. So what?

>GT faggot is asshurt because GT is non canon and ssj4 will never exist.

Kek.

Just wait...

This is what's called a sequel left in the hands of Toei's writers when they've run out of ideas. Or, you can just call this non-canon.

Remember Caulifriends, it is your civic duty to post all of your lewds

And this... is to go
EVEN
FURTHER
BEYOND Z!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Needs a anime opening running stumble

What are you doing? Thwarting my plans?

man i want to mouth rape kid jiren

Toriyama puts more time into doing his taxes than planning out this show

I bet Toriyama's outline was only three things
>tournament for universe survival
>stong guy, stronger than even a GoD, as boss(personality, design, and backstory left up to Toyo and Toei)
>gang leader female Saiyan

Nobody with his wealth does their own taxes, user.

Sounds like something hackriyama would do. All he's good for is designing monsters and characters for the superior franchise Dragon Quest, when its about writing a plot or characters he is shit tier.

This thread is as dead as Super.

It is kind of weird how Jiren's personality seems completely different in the anime and manga. At least with Goku Black and Zamasu the general concept was the same, it's just his anime one had more flair, alongside random power ups. Jiren at this point seems like he's going to be a completely different character in the anime and manga, which means Toriyama wrote very little defining him.

I would just wait and see. We don't know how much was in the outline, so it could well be that what we saw in the anime reflects Toriyama's intention. If Toyo reveals the same backstory, I'll be ready and waiting for the salt mines to open.

>23 replies
>12 IPs

No, it'll end with Frieza backstabbing Goku and getting the Super Dragonballs and DBS will end on a cliff hanger

DON'T @ ME

better than the chadforce and caulikek posters

Ironically, maybe the demographic keeping this alive was 17fags the whole time and now they've all fucked off.

But will F play while that happen?
youtube.com/watch?v=l-33SkD_tnw

God I hope so

>nardo battle drawing
please neck yourself pedro, preferably in the form of a PiƱata so the kiddies can beat you up about your shit taste

J-J-JIREN SAMA..!? W-WHY!?

I think that was the joke, stupid.

either that or
youtube.com/watch?v=PAPXw7cxYaM

I doubt that. It doesn't work anyway, since you're comparing something somebody else does for him to something he does for himself.

A better joke would've been: I bet he spends more time wiping his ass than writing the outlines.

see

A better joke would be if someone said you don't have autism.

It's obvious the DBS manga will also end soon, with how rushed last chapter was.

Or Toyo just doesn't want to waste much time with this arc.

>Caulifla145.jpg
are you telling me you got at least 144 other pics?

That's not how it works toyomutt.

Only Pablos and Tyrones don't worship Caulifla

Hoping Goku uses the one inch punch

>What is your relationship with the Dragon Ball Super anime?
>[...] The anime is a little bit further along than I am, but in the near future I'll be ahead, so the information will be going back to them.

Eat your heart out Toeishill

This has fuck all to do with the convo toyocuck

Hello caulibro.

>implying that's not spics googling her name for more "i hate caulifla reee" rants

>related topics
>hentai

But here in Chile we love Caulifla too.

>damage control
spiclifa has more hits than gohan in south america.. really makes you think.

I miss the violence
We're never getting blood and brutal scenes again are we?

I'm a Canadian and I love Caulifla.

Unless he pads the shit out of this arc unnecessarily like Toei did, he could end the tournament in a few months.

I love Kefura.

The manga version has more blood and violence at least.

Jiren had a hard life

Kelfla/cutegang thread?

Not enough.

Yes.

ep 127 recap for those who missed it

Dude. Nobody gives a single FUCK about the manga so stop trying to make it happen. Sick of you toyocucks posting manga pages all the fucking time. It's vjump trash and nobody outside of forums gives a single shit about it.

Kek

Whatever you say Pedro

#17 was the one with a rasemgan. Do pay attention

>I'm an adorable little shit and there's nothing you can do about it.

Which girl has the tightest and best feeling pussy??

>Bulma
>Chi-Chi
>Videl
>#18
>Launch
>Mai

It's certainly better than the characters spitting out cum instead of blood like in the anime.

Tori wrote Toppo as the leader and Jiren as the green ranger, while Toyble wrote Jiren as the leader and Toppo as his grad student

This. Stop with that stupid fanfic

probably young chichi

It's still not DBZ.
Plus is not drawn by Toriyama.

Your mom.

loli chi chi loli buruma pan loli mai kakunsa rozie cus

Videl's tsundere pussy is best. 18 has no pubs so she would be soft.

I can hug her.

Of course spics will be the ones more actively searching dbs terms
You should've compared her to other characters

MANGAKEKS ON SUICIDE WATCH

I can see people get beaten to death irl. I'm here for auras and lasers

Who has seen this movie?

Kefla because she is a fusion

Pyrekeeper

Yeah but Tori won't draw the manga again. The best you can do is rewatch DB/Z or read the original manga.

Most likely Bulla atm.

Soon

That's bile. Have you never been gutpunched so hard you vommitted stomach acid?

Bulma's pussy is a loose gaping hole, destroyed and tossed around like the village bike she is.

>Fucked by Yamcha
>Fucked by Roshi
>Fucked by Oolong in a camper van
>Fucked by Krillin on the way to Namek
>Fucked by Vegeta

My vote goes for teen Chi-Chi or pigtails Videl. They must of had some sweet tight pussies.

>CHOSEN successor of Toriyama
>actually follows THE OUTLINE
>Toriyama literally checks the manga and does adjustments here and there in designs, dialogue, characterization for example; NOTHING gets into the final manga version without his approval
>doesn't even bother crediting TOEI in their work because TOEI is nothing to them
>vastly superior characterization, just look at Goku or Jiren or Kale as an example
>powerlevels are more consistent, no autismal SSRage Trunks or Zamasu being uber strong despite weak fusion components
>no asspull powerups like SSBKK or SSRage or MUH BACKTINGLING
>even Kale is shown to be powerful in base rather than relying entirely on some unexplained meme Broly transformation
>deep lore and subtle connections between various plotlines rather than goldfish-memory shit TOEI does, the Zamasu-Babarian analogy couldn't even be comprehended by their simplistic brains
>designed 6 of the GoD's himself, and 2 together with Toriyama

There is no recovery for TOEIpablos anymore.
The sword of friendship finisher from the Trunks arc apparently wasn't enough evidence of literal Fairy Tail tier writing they have going on, so they doubled up on the homages and had Goku literally become Erza and have his impossible achievements since episode 111 when he was limping around pile on and on "Because he is Goku"
Goku even has healing powers according to the anime """canon""". Always had them to begin with since the BoG arc but of course it isn't ever heard of again, and in the Roshi episode Goku heals him with SSB anyway. But who cares about that when you have infinite stamina given how wasting stamina on stamina draining forms is what is making Goku restore the stamina he lost fighting Jiren? Goku might as well be a Dr. Gero android right now.

Bile isn't supposed to be white unless you have some serious problem.

Anime
>Goku has a single digit IQ
>O My Rage powerup
>O My Spirit Sword
>powerup inflation
>Zamasu fuses with the Universe for no reason
>Vegeta is a super jobber and gets cucked weekly
>Boring for the most part
>ATATTATATATTATAT
>Frieza does nothing
>Back Tingles
>17 and Kale are Blue level, then they're not.
>Toppo is a jobber
>Dyspo jobbed to a plant
>Jiren has no personality
>Fake tension and no hype
>Tournament is 90% fodder
>UI is a transformation with unexplained powerup and plot hole mechanics (must sell more merchandise)
>GoD is some kind of transformation, hakai is a shitty ki blast you can tank and punch through

Manga
>Goku is competent and smart, but not too smart and still keeps his Z personality
>Trunks is helpful, and not retarded with his powerup
>Healing powers were foreshadowed
>Zamasu multiplies which makes sense given his regeneration
>Vegeta is on par with Goku, fulfilling his rival role
>Hype and interesting moments like HAKAI, Toppo one shotting SSB Goku, and Vegeta unlocking God form
>Good fight choreography
>17 is around SS3 level like he should be
>Toppo is beyond mastered SSB level, an actual threat
>Dyspo didn't job his first appearance
>Jiren has a clearly defined set of goals and values
>Tension and no shitty humor or holding back
>UI is a technique that is 100% in line with how it was initially described
>God ki works the same for all godly beings, nothing special about GoD's. Hakai works as it should and can't be tanked.

Manga
>SSB is genuinely powerful and remains powerful throughout arcs. It has downsides that need to be mastered first
>CSSB isn't achieved until end of Zamasu arc.
Anime
>SSB is completely mastered the moment its achieved, instantly becomes a useless jobber form afterwards.
>Goku needs SSBKK to beat Hit and its the measuring stick for all future opponents, making Vegeta look worthless in comparison until he gets a pity asspull form at the very end of the show (like in GT)

tldr
nobody gives a shit

West Black.

>saitama
>superman
Wtf are those? Edibles? ha

She definitely looks like a hugger.

An even better joke would be your dad saying he's proud of you.

Hahaha stay mad faggot. Most of my friends read the shit out of the manga thanks to me and prefer it over the anime. Anyone who actually gives it a read can see it's superior.

Still jobs to ashikita joe

i love how the "just turn your brain off" crowd cant comprehend jirens power level this episode

>Implying you have friends