Non Non Biyori

I fucking hate Hotaru. In a cast full of colorful characters with actual personalities, you have this cunt whose entire character boils down to "lol I'm physically attractive." That's it. It gives the otherwise classy Non Non Biyori an element of fanservice that doesn't belong.

Hotaru's also kind of an ugly person deep down because she derives a sense of superiority from the fact that she's prettier than any of her friends. In the city Hotaru was much more average, and she didn't like that; she prefers being around a bunch of homely country hicks. The beach scene was basically just her bragging (under a guise of innocence) that she's only 11 yet has larger breasts than any of them. As time goes along and her boobs get bigger and bigger each year, you can bet this kind of behavior will become increasingly more common. 16 year old Hotaru will be like "Natsumi, will you come with me to the city? They don't sell bras my size anywhere around here. Sigh. You're lucky to have such normal sized breasts, I'm so jealous."

MAMA

t. SHINKANSEN

Does City Girl not like Hotaru?

i disrespect OP.

Why?

because OP brings darkness and disturbance to the village i love very much.

Hotaru is taller AND bustier than many JKs at age 11. Tokio Taowah likes to show off but always ends up getting overshadowed by Hotaru in more ways than one. She doesn't necessarily dislike Hotaru, but it'd be understandable if she ever got bitter about it. If anything, Hotaru might end up like Sakaki like Azumanga and be a bit shy or embarrassed about her body.

>OP is a jealous chestlet taking out their frustration on an 11 year old.

I dislike Hotaru too but not for any of those reasons she is just lame.

But did I just read this in a tumblr voice?

>Implying OP isn't also a womanlet as well

The hell are you even talking about OP?

And as a side note, Hotaru was fucking great in Repeat.

I want to play Geiger Counter with Hotaru.

I think I explained myself clearly enough, user. Use your words if you disagree.

If you've read the manga, you can clearly see that she's the self inster MC

Why is Alice so small?

Don't talk shit about Hotarun you cunt.
She's a good daughter and an unfortunate girl who literally had a massive growth spurt in one year.

imagine posting this and expecting anybody to agree with you

Answer me something, manga user. TVTropes says that Hotaru is much prettier in the anime than the manga. Is this true?

OP's post can only be understood by actual women and their capability to psychologically shit on each other and play useless mindgames no matter where they are and under what circumstances.

Wow, Hotaru is a 5'4" 11 year old Japanese girl. In the US, the average 11 year old boy is 4'10". She might grow up to be over six feet tall.

Manga art feels almost a bit overly detailed and realistic for a SoL sometimes

I am a woman and think that OP is just a salty jealous bitch. Hotaru must be protected at all costs

Wow, that Hotaru looks kind of rough.

eat shit

you first fag.

That's like years ago. The mangaka has gotten a lot better now.

get cancer, scum

consider suicide.

So how does current Hotaru look? Is she a bishoujo?

She's CUTE

>better
more like lazier

Why is she so gay though? 11 year olds can't be gay.

How was she different in Repeat compared to season 1?

Toned down the jokes about her obsession with Komari.
Explored more of her fish-out-of-water/acclimating to the country side theme.
That entire fucking episode where acts like a total kid at home. 10/10

oh my

That would be so much hotter if she took off the yellow apron, leaving her with just the tight, form-fitting undershirt.

Bad experiences with men

>It gives the otherwise classy Non Non Biyori an element of fanservice that doesn't belong.

PLEASE NO, user

S1 Hotaru > S2 , faggot,

Oyakodon

More Oyakodon

What is Hotaru's MBTI?

she is a CUTE

Someone at this MBTI message board said she seemed like either an ENFJ or ESFJ.

i kinda like it more than the anime design

>Hotaru's also kind of an ugly person deep down because she derives a sense of superiority from the fact that she's prettier than any of her friends.
What sense of superiority, and why isn't this aspect of her personality shown in the anime?

>The beach scene was basically just her bragging (under a guise of innocence) that she's only 11 yet has larger breasts than any of them.
user, I hate to break this to you, but that guise isn't actually a guise.

>What is Hotaru's MBTI?
Probably bullshit, much like everyone else's MBTI.

>In the city Hotaru was much more average, and she didn't like that; she prefers being around a bunch of homely country hicks.
The other characters aren't exactly drawn "homely". Also, it's implied that their parents own huge tracts of land which might be quite profitable, and given Japan's limited land, they are a sort of rural aristocracy so to speak, even if they live in the sticks.

>user, I hate to break this to you, but that guise isn't actually a guise.
It's called being a good actress.

I love Hotarun and Koma-chan

Would you still love her if you had sex with her when she's of legal age and she rubbed her boobs in your face?

Imagine being this delusional.

She's an 11-year-old girl, mature for her age physically but not mentally. She's not a good actress.

I could pick up 5 or 6 of any of those sluts at once.

Except you forget that the breast imagery was purely Komari’s delusions because she was envious that a girl 3 years younger acted more mature than her and was taller. Hotaru is the outsider vantage point who ends up in the boonies and grows up and learns how closer life is when your in a much smaller community than you were in the city and learning how to find new ways of looking at life and friendship in this alien place. How you missed this obvious character type is beyond me but I suggest you to rewatch the series and stop posting like a retard from MAL
>going on TVtropes
Yeah fuck off back there

Because otaku like loli lesbians. That's all. It doesn't have to make any sense within the story.

This thread has made the NNB community as a whole seem rather angry.

You have earned 3 MALpoint(s).

Isn't MAL less misogynist and more SJW?

Actually off yourself.

It's just the perfect age for curing them I agree.

Does the truth really hurt that much?

Honestly. Whenever 16 year old Hotaru goes out with her "friends," she's probably smiling inside the whole time because she knows that all the bouncing and jiggling her breasts are doing must make the others be eaten up by jealousy.

Reasonable anons: Why do people who write "I hate this" posts save images of said character or anime?

can't believe i skipped this anime when it aired just so i can shitpost in valvrave

Believe me, I don't WANT to force my poor hard drive to have Hotaru pics. I just couldn't make a thread without saving one to upload.

I just want to fuck Hotaru and Renge.

move kiddo, superior hotaru coming through

>comparing a child to an adult

No fair.

>16 year old Hotaru will be like "Natsumi, will you come with me to the city? They don't sell bras my size anywhere around here. Sigh. You're lucky to have such normal sized breasts, I'm so jealous."
my dick

Masochist spotted.

Utter shit taste
The yellow apron adds to her maturity. She's only 11 years old yet she looks like a mature woman ready to bear your kids and take care of the house. She is wife material at 11 and that is hot as all fuck.

But doesn't tight, form-fitting clothing have its own appeal? Isn't it hot that Hotaru knows she has a sexy body, but still shows it off anyway?

Renge?!

Nanishton

Sorry I can't hear you over my urge to breed with this healthy fertile child.

Hotarun is the best Biyori, my faithful and loving wife and you should kill yourself ASAP you fucking son of basterd bitch

I forget, have there been any cgdct shows with a shortstack?

>liking some over developed little girl who will get breast cancer at age 35
My wife would like a word with you

That scene made her awesome in my books.

that scene made her awesome in my anime

If that's the case, then why did you post another image?
If you ask me, you just want a Hotaru thread.

She's prettier, but isn't outright hot like her anime self.

shes probably dumb enough to do that

>"Natsumi, will you come with me to the city? They don't sell bras my size anywhere around here. Sigh. You're lucky to have such normal sized breasts, I'm so jealous."
>Doing that instead of bragging to Natsumi about how she is fucking her little sister.

She sucks at this.

Is Hotaru stupid? I thought she was a pretty bright girl.

>whose entire character boils down to "lol I'm physically attractive."
And yet she's fucking ugly, Renge and especially Komari are way sexier.

OP here. I fucking despise Hotaru, if I haven't made that clear, but how is she ugly (early manga artwork aside)? Not even I can deny her physical qualities. The problem is that she has NO good traits mentally and is a pretty rancid, awful person.

I never said she isn't faithful. She's arrogant and narcissistic, but not necessarily a cheater.

>but how is she ugly
She doesn't pander to my tastes so she's fucking ugly.

>NO good traits mentally

She will make a good house-wife to Komari.

shut your filthy, fucking mouth, you retarded fucker. don't ever talk about her again

You are just mad because you can't self insert as komari's lover with Hotaru on the scene

I don't blame you