What was her endgame?

What was her endgame?

Was not her series cancelled?
Sounds like a plan to me, "be in a dead series".

To make as many horny teenage Bleach fans cum as possible

To be bred by Urahara while Soi Fon watches.

Brown girls are GOAT

this

Do you not find Yoruichi hot or something?
Because she’s extremely fucking hot, easily one of the best dark skin girls next to Aisha

pajeets are all garbage
kindly off yourself

To get Urahara and Soi Fon in the same bed at the same time as her.

Excellent bait friend

i'm sorry you're retarded enough to confuse facts with bait

She's so sexy she rolls back around to just being average.

>yoruichi
>dark skinned jap
>indian
??????

go back to your containment board

I dunno man, i’d say that’s more Rangiku than Yoruichi

Become Ichigo's wife. She failed.

she's too dark to be okinawan and obviously not black so that just leaves indian

who knows, we never got the ending

She's brazilian, newfag.

brazillians are indistinguishable from niggers so she's not one of those

>She's brazilian
Not him, but nice headcanon. Even if she were Brazilian, she could still be black dumbass.

Uh oh looks like Sup Forums is invading

I can not express my disgust enough at you two.

>Trying apply real races to manga characters
Idiots.

>it's manga so all characters must be nips by default
right back at ya

This.
But in canon...she simply decided to hangout with her fuckbuddy/bro Urahara because SS was literal hell and she wanted to escape

To be honest, the original plan of Urahara being the original aizen and wanting to destroy SS and was even going so far as to sabotage Ichigo to prevent him from being raised to be a second king/replacement to both save him and to destroy that horrifying cancer that was carved out of a chunk of limbo from continuing on and freeing the souls trapped there.

How is she perceived in Japan? Don't they hate dark skin?

Also did they ever confirm she lived that final fight?

Yoruichi is probably just from Okinawa. Look at the other black characters of Kubo, like Zommari for example; there's a clear difference in his facial features from the ones of Yoruichi. Tousen as well because of his hair texture, and thicker lips. Kubo gave his real black characters features associated with real life black people.

Holy fucking shit go back to your containment board.
This is not a joke. Nobody likes you, we're not reddit for not liking you, and no, this isn't your website.

>trying to argue about race in a manga where the mc is a nip with ORANGE hair while his younger sister is a BLONDE

nobody is sayng she's a nigger.

They're saying she's a currynigger.

>we're not reddit for not liking you
Yes you are now go back there

to be fair their mom's of european descent and their dad's a ghost who may not even be a nip

Shitskins desperate for anime racial representation.

>mommy why Sup Forums is so mean?!
Fuck off nigger.

Indians in anime/manga are usually stated to be Indian in some sort of way. Whether by a comment, or by wearing a bindi; the latter is the most common. Yoruichi is most likely just an Okinawan. Knowing Kubo, if you were to ask about her race, he probably would just say he doesn't known/never thought about it or that she's Japanese. He'd probably just just say he wanted to give her darker skin for the hell of it.

>their mom's of european descent
"Kurosaki" sounds European to you?

I love how most Sup Forumsfags say this when you can clearly see that a very large portion of them are newfags.

You're destroying board culture, faggot. That's all Sup Forums does nowadays, inserts themselves into places they don't belong and insists that they belong there.

imagine being this butthurt because you got called out for shitposting like a retard. imagine.

>

>nignog's 1st day on Sup Forums
Just go back to plebbit and downvote all the mean words you read.
Fucking nigger.

You are not Sup Forums

>"Kurosaki" sounds European to you?
You do realize a person living in japan could have adopted a japanese name regardless of their race right?

All quincy are of european descent regardless of where they live

>

don't compare this shit skinned abomination to my favorite female archetype

>What was her endgame?

Pleasuring your balls.

>All quincy are of european descent regardless of where they live
Post the panel that confirms this.

you type like a shitskin so it fits

I can handle racism, Sup Forumsfag.
I can't handle someone who's main board is obviously not Sup Forums.

Who the fuck is this user that hates Yoruichi because of her dark skin? He certainly wasn't around while the manga was ongoing.

Not everything needs to be explicitly stated brainlet.

It's clearly implied their kind originated from some germanic/nordic nation thousands of years ago

>he doesn't want to BLEACHED sexually assertive brown girls
don't be a cuck user

>thousands of years ago
Exactly. I doubt their bloodline stayed pure. The Kurosakis married nips at some point, and became mixed.

not mixed enough to dilute features like hair color as seen with Masaki

>germanic/nordic nation
if they're meant to be the equivalent of jews, shouldn't they have originated from iraq?

>like hair color
Brown hair isn't uncommon with hafu.

>arguing about the race in an anime with rainbow hair colors
It's just Kubo's varied artstyle, shinigamis are all Japanese, and yes even Tosen.

>varied hair colors
the only characters in bleach who have outlandish hair colors(like blue and green) are hollows who aren't human in any way to begin with.

Everyone else has hair you can get naturally irl

>not liking delicious brown
Found the faggot.

>the only characters in bleach who have outlandish hair color
toshiro and gin.

>young people can't have white hair
look up albinos

>Liking shit skins
Found the shit eater

they arent albino though. gin has silver hair that has a purple tint to it anyways.

>the only characters in bleach who have outlandish hair colors(like blue and green) are hollows who aren't human in any way to begin with.
>Renji
>Isane
>Ukitake
>Yoruichi
>Tosen
>Gin
>Yachiru
>Toshiro
And so on
Stop arguing about race in a show with unrealistic looking people you dumb niggers.

>the only characters in bleach
Yoruichi literally has purple hair. While Riruka has fucking pink hair.

red and white hair are still very much possible for real people to have.

Tousen's hair is black so I don't know why that was even brought up, you have a point with Yoruichi but it's questionable if she's human and we know for sure Yachiru isn't a human in the slightest.

Explain the pink hair on Riruka then.

>Tosen
>black hair

it's closer to red than pink

Are you colorblind? It's clearly magenta.

>dark dark dark blue hair isn't synonymous with black
stop being obtuse

>arguing what fucking Sup Forums is

Yeah white hair while looking so young.
>inb4 albinos

>blue hair
It's fucking purple. Are you on the spectrum by any chance?

>dark colors are automatically black
Visually impaired brainlet and Tosen's hair color is purple.

I fap to her every time we have a thread

>dream sex position w/ Yoruichi?
>do you prefer her tits or ass?
>short hair or long hair?

being best girl, best cat, and best catgirl

I genuinely believe Aizen's entire plan relied on Urahara being too busy fucking Yoruichi to stop him.

>yoruichi
>ever wanting urahara
Huh?

>yurinigger

She was all about that /ss/ Ichi-D

>kubo forgets to write what the fuck even happened to yoruichi and urahara in the epilogue

>muh penis

The last arc was so fucking bad I still don't know why Kubo even bothered. The only good thing was literally the epilogue and only the Ichihime ending.

Being a cute delicious brown

they all died
except if you take the books as canon in which case everything is fine and the war didn't really mean anything anyway since only cannon fodder died for the most part.

they ever reveal what aizen's bankai was in a novel or databook or some shit like that? what about isshin? ichigo?

How is she part of the Soul Society royalty? She doesn't look very japanese

Also what happen to her otouto?

Reminds me how of Kishi didn't include Team Taka at the end of Naruto. Yoruichi, and Urahara are alive though. She lives in SS now, and teaches at the academy a few times a year. Urahara is back at his shop.

>She doesn't look very japanese
She's a nip, most likely an Okinawan. Kubo probably just wanted to give her a darker complexion for the hell of it.

I'm of the opinion Aizen never actually had it and just bullshat it with his shikai like he did with his fake shikai.

To fade into obscurity, like all the good Bleach characters, to make way for more panel time for shitty characters like Chad and Orihime.

it does sound like something he would pull, but i seriously doubt someone as intelligent and powerful as aizen could not achieve bankai release

>implying he even wants a bankai
even street rats like renji and rukia achieved bankai. it doesnt mean shit.

Sup Forums has been invaded by reddit

But Okinawa was part of a different country before 1879

Bleach doesn't take place before 1879 though.

yeah, so if they were able to do it then it should probably come naturally to someone like aizen. besides soifon, pretty much every bankai is more powerful than their shikai counterparts, so i dont see why he would not want such a power.
im guessing the real reason is simply that kubo couldnt come up with anything cool or relevant enough in the manga. aizen's story was finished afterall, his appearance in the last arc was kinda like a cameo to me

>Pendulum Saga: 1900 AD
>Quincy War: 1000 AD

The Soul Society royalty is more than a century old

>literally left Soi fon behind to live with Urahara in the human world for 100 years
>plays around with him all the time and does not mind having him touching her all over

Soi fon lost this battle before it even began.