en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_during_the_occupation_of_Germany
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Amazing.

There's a recap movie coming.

edgy teens material

Second season when

That is one angry duck.

You don't know what edgy means.

On paper it does sound a bit edgy but if you watch it for a while it's not really.

It's OK.

Trash like you

I like it and nothing you can say will change my mind. It was fun.

It's not really all that edgy, it's just that Tanya is acting pretty retarded
>Yo 'sup I'm God, I'm real and shit by the way isn't atheism kind of shitty did I mention that I'm totally real I'm proving it to you by suspending you moments before your death so let's discuss theology because I'm chill like tha-
>FUCK YOU THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS GOD PROVE ME WRONG OH WAIT YOU CAN'T

Fun as all hell.

You confuse dark with edgy. Edgy is when you do everything you can to up play how bad things are.

Dark is when things are bad and you just run with it.

Its shit

It's more of Being X being a shitty god, not all that all powerful or all knowing.

Tanya is dead set in believing in her own competence and skill rather than put faith in any god whatsoever.

More like fedora-tipping teens material

my dream is to die for her

>It's more of Being X being a shitty god, not all that all powerful or all knowing.
Well, that much is obvious. If Sonzai Ekkusu was actually an omnipotent creator deity, Tanya's chances of winning would be in the negatives. For the sake of the plot Ekkusu needs to be of finite powers, or else we get a cop-out "Tanya fosters true faith" ending.

Good show

cute duck

>short chapter
>everyone complains
>long chapter
>translation takes forever
REEEEEEEEEEE

Regarding Sonzai X, did anyone else notice that in the 2nd ep when we get to see how the salaryman died and X froze time and him, Salaryman was still able to move his little finger and a bit more once he heard what was in store for him. That doesn't sound like "omnipotent god" to me at all.

Likewise in that scene when Tanya downs an airplane and X posesses the corpse of the dead pilot he looks downright demonic.

Point is we NEED a second season, we NEED to see where all this goes.

surprisingly good

when is ze movie coming out?

>season 2 never

Shame.

I vastly prefer the manga

I really liked it hyped for the movie which was confirmed to be a sequel not a recap. It will like getting a season 2 but more concise

Tanya is too sexual

Second season when?
Ending of 1 was perfectly set up for it, cant believe nothing has been announced yet

>recap
Wasn't it already confirmed to be a sequel to the anime?

It's part of her charm

they announced a movie about rommel the fox.

The only anime that survived the /his/ test. Truly a masterpiece

The only anime that survived the /his/ test. A masterpice

Rommel "fuck the logistics I am only a scapegoat of allied propaganda to justificate the early defeats" fox of the desert. Tanya is more like Paul von Lettow-Vorbeck

The /his/ test?

Will it cover Mary's death?

Not being a neo-Nazi delirium without any sense like all other animes about Europe or war in general. It really has a historical basis, the countries, the peoples, the treaties, the tactics, Tanya even calls the English criminals when they use trencher shotguns because Germany declared them inumanas in the first world war and above all that parade of well represented historical weapons that not even /k/ could object

Good, not really.
Enjoyable, hell yeah

So it's actually even better than I thought. Sasuga.

>Panzer III in WW1
>Panzer III against an infantry force
That /his / test can't be that difficult.

>not realising is a mix of WW1 and WW2
>pointing the tanks in WW1 who existed but not the fucking V2 rockets

>In combined operations with infantry or armored infantry, you must make certain that the arms stick close together; only so can they help each other and achieve success. Which of the two is leading is a secondary matter; what must be known is that it is the intention of the enemy to separate them and that you must prevent this in all circumstances. Your battlecry must be "Protect the Infantry!" and the infantry's battlecry is "Protect the Tanks!" - German training circular issued by the German Armored Force -
What in the hell you thing the tanks were invented for if not to be used against heavily entrenched infantry user?

>mixing up the V1 and V2

The Panzer III was built to fight other tanks. The one for taking on infantry was the Panzer IV and the StuG.

The Panzer III was the primary German medium tank early war and was never intended to be used to fight alone others tanks but for mixed operations with infantery like it was used in poland and the fall on france in real life and in Youjo Senki

>want to read the LN
>no one's actively translating except Yen Press
The true horrors of war. At least we got 9 volumes of Overlord translated before that *cough* died *cough*, fucking Youjo Senki only got 1 and change.

Fuck off cancerous retard and stay in your containment thread.

>mixing up the V1 and V2
The rockets in Youjo Senki are also an alt-mix of the V1 and the V2 and its obviusly if you were not a fucking speedwatched and look at the form of the rocket (V1 desing) and Tanya pointing that the rocket break the sound barrier of 1234.8Km/h (Something that only the V2 can do)

>implying sociopathic salaryman turned autistic scheming loli is any better than autistic salaryman turned sociopathic scheming skeleton
>inb4 b-but muh babbies first economics/war lessons
Oh boy, I can't wait to here about the invisible hand of the free market or the Battle of Imphal again! I enjoy Youjo Senki a lot but a lot of the time the author just namedrops shit to make shit sound smarter than he really is and it shows at points.

he hides behind "it's a fantasy setting lol" but then they namedrop actual historical events like cannae so every time something seems dumb he can just say "lol it's fantasy." Like how it's a WW1 setting but then suddenly there's panzers and semi-auto rifles and tanya starts shooting her bolt action like an assault rifle and suddenly what was advertised as a magical loli in WW1 suddenly became a magical loli in WW1 but lets just throw whatever WW2 shit in there that seems cool as well.

I can deal with the namedrops, but what I just don't get where the timelines diverge. I mean I get that Tanya would know battles that took place in our world since she's from it of course, but iirc people from the new world also know of battles such as the one at Cannae. The question then is how the fuck did you get such a divergent timeline but still have the same battles (complete with the same tactics used in them) in antiquity?

It is like Code Geass where the first major divergence was around the time of Napoleon? I kinda doubt that since mages have apparently always been a part of the new world in Youjo Senki. I kinda doubt they would've never influenced anything over the course of history and war.
It's really lazy worldbuilding imo if the author doesn't clear it up at some point.

That still provides an argument for refusing to worship something as a god.

It leads to Tanya fighting Mary Sue to the (hopeful) death.

I wish I was joking.

To be fair, they aren't following /his/tory directly but rather borrowing from it.

What's the bigger asspull tanya winning or the charater literally named MARY SUE that also got blessed by being x for shit and giggles to win

Being X is likely something like the Gnostic Demiurge

2017 AOTY

maybe if you dont understand theology

This. That moment at the end of the season where she goes "Ooh, Kami yo!" is the edgiest, cringiest shit I've seen in a long while. Love the rest of the show.

Perfection

Stroheim is already my wife, sorry

I, for one, welcome our loli overlord.

>burn people with flammenwerfers
>cry about shotguns
Fucking Germs.

what stance does this show take? can't be pro atheism because it showed god existing. Can't be pro religion because god is portrayed in a negative light. what is it trying to say?

it's a very good show, at least 8/10

it's a piece of fiction, stop thinking agenda and just try and have some fucking fun!

It doesn't take a stance on religion, Tanya is just skeptical of Being X's power and Being X feels as if he should be revered.

>That moment at the end of the season where she goes "Ooh, Kami yo!" is the edgiest, cringiest shit I've seen in a long while.
I dion't get it. What is so cringe about hating someone who is screwing with your life?

Tbh I have to agree, everything was good except the gay last line. Would've been better if she said it by herself (or himself??).

Needs more rape
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_during_the_occupation_of_Germany

inb4 loli rape

please refrain

Not the line, execution. The switch from the most pure puppy-eyed face she can pull to the angriest grin is the epitome of edgy. Like "Yeah, God, watch how I mock you and your pathetic believers, fuck you, you're asshole and I hate you." Especially when she's doing that in front of her whole squad. Shit's embarrassing. Just remembering it sends shivers down my spine.

weren't you edgy when you were 10 and trying to act tough?

Not really, I was just a dumbass. Also, she's not 10, she's a grown man who had a successful career and should now be above this king of stuff.

>Starve half of the continent to dismiss his willingness to fight
>Cry about a primitive and increible ineffective gas
Fucking anglos

>spic dubs
i see another man of culture.

One of the best ED also Aoi yuki

Does this mean the Nazis get raped?

>One of the best ED
Oh, thanks for reminding me.

slideshow EDs dont do me good

Pretty gut. I did end up enjoying the manga more, though.

Now I have to listen to the ED, again.

>ignoring the point raised of using a tank that was designed expressly for use against other tanks (which it sucked at) against INFANTRY!

>V1
>rocket

Choose one.

i doubt teens would care to follow a story with a lot of social, military, and economic theory in it.

Is this entire manga just one giant poorly veiled body swap mind break doujin where God himself slowly whittles Tanya down over time?

doubt it, I'm happy if they focus in the african campaign

blood-c is edgy, this no

sonzai X is the old testament jerk god but less powerfull

>this again
for the n time already, only exist a big war with no time inbetween

Ep7 was so funny
>mary sue
>gives his father a fucking gun as gift when shes like 10y old
I bet the author was really proud of himself with how clever he is for including that character.

The Demiurge, you mean.

garbage

already covered in doujins

Pro chuuni and also crazy centrist with the whole "my only ideology is that I lack any ideology", unsuprisingly it manages to enable fascism as centrism usually does.

Also why do people smash shit like SAO for being wish fulfillment and praise this shit instead is beyond me. Basically the same concept, chunni-wise.

Hence the term duck rage.

Why do I like Anime Visha more like Manga Visha? Do I have shit taste?

Manga is drawn by a shitty yaoi artist. Theres nothing good about its designs or art.

Yup. She does amazing voice overs for op girls.

Was ep8 where they go reclaim a city anime original? Everything about it feels filler.

Imo, that's not why SAO is bad.

This is true.