*leaves forever*

*leaves forever*

Other urls found in this thread:

jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Interview_Archive#Vento Aureo Afterword (08/2005)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cheese boy come back and give me your pox.

i'm right in thinking he was written out because araki couldn't think of a way of beating his stand

Araki made Giorno immune to Fugo's stand.
Fugo was written out because Araki was too depressed to go with his original plot line.

Please elaborate, user. What was the original idea like?

>original plot line
explain senpai

>original plotline
do elaborate please

Smartest character.

Not that guy but I believe he was supposed to be a traitor to the group originally and possibly kill someone in Giorno's crew.

Cioccolatta is literally Fugo's stand but better in every single way so no. He just didn't want Fugo to be a bad guy.

Where does the Purple Haze is OP meme even come from? The retard isn't even immune to its effects. It's weak as shit to sunlight. Can't accurately select targets. It has a limited range and also limited use due to the ball shit. Araki wrote far more bullshit stands and got them beaten just fine.

Why was part 5 so gory?

From what I can gather, Araki had been going through a rough time and couldn't fully bring himself to go through with that plot line. Presumably Ciocolatta's Green Day was made to fill in that role as a devastating stand that melts flesh, but now attached to a character that readers have absolutely no sympathy for.

jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Interview_Archive#Vento Aureo Afterword (08/2005)

>There was one part in this fifth series I absolutely had to delete though. An episode I couldn't write at all. In my head, the story went that between Mista, Narancia, Fugo and Abbacchio, there would be a spy working for the boss and betray Giorno and Bucciarati. At first I had decided this traitor to be Fugo, but I couldn't do it.

>My state of mind was so dark that the stories I wrote were becoming more and more evil, but in my heart I was starting to hate this behavior as time passed. Also, my heart broke just thinking about how Bucciarati would feel.

>I absolutely can't understand betrayal from a trusted friend and this is why just thinking about it physically hurt me. I would have accepted any criticism saying that I "hadn't had the guts to do it" as an author, but I assure you I couldn't write that episode no matter what.

>Maybe Giorno would have had to kill Fugo then and I'm sure this would have given a really bad impression to my youngest readers.

Name a part that wasn't

thanks senpaitachi

>I absolutely can't understand beytrayal from a trusted friend
Who hurt Araki in the past?

Hi Tsunia

your mom

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

HOLY SHIT IS THAT A MOTHERFUCKING JOJO. REFERENCE?!

Holy. Fuck. What the fuck just happened on the Sup Forums jojo IRC?!