Shokugeki no Soma

What is his problem? What's his endgame?

To autistically dominate the world.
>Azami wants to brainwash chefs into following one perfect recipe
>Tsukasa wants to have assistants who will follow his recipes blindly
Like pottery

Would Tsukasa be autistic enough to overrule Azami then become the director of the academy and enforce his own rules?

>use a girl’s paint
>she starts crying like a baby
>everyone looks at you like you’re a monster for just borrowing some paint
Surely I can’t be the only one that thought what he did wasn’t psychopathic at all. The girl was being a little bitch. If you had excellent grade A blue paint it wouldn’t fucking kill you to share it so I can draw a better picture than you could ever do with that paint.

What exactly is the point of this thread?

I started this show because you told me Erina was great.
Turns out, she is a shit.

She gets better when she gets relevant. Just wait for the season after the next one.

You get it right. She is shit. Even her backstory didn't help how much of a bitch she is.

Why is Alice a boy?

I get what Tsukuda was trying to convey with the flashback, the whole "he has no problem doing whatever it takes to better himself" message, but the whole paint thing was pretty silly, especially since kids do stupid shit like that all the time. He tried to make it too dramatic.

He can. People who pretend to be anxious all the time are often dangerous.

He is not a psychopath, just a sociopath.

Read the manga, the anime becomes shit in S2 and 3. Once you watch all of S1, if you're interested in reading the manga start at chapter 60.

No she is not shit and just to put this out, her backstory is just information of how she is who she was. No one is forcing anyone to sympathize and love her just because we now know a bit of her past.

>What is his problem?
Autism
>What's his endgame?
To cook.

Her past was poorly-written me. I don't understand how her grandfather didn't sniff out the abuse when Erina started to change in personality, and why he didn't even try to help her heal after the events. Tsukudas strong point isn't drama, that's for sure.

>arguing about best girl
>when all girls are shit and there are other best boys

>arguing about best girl
No one was arguing about Megumi.

>as bland as a white bread personality
>t-rex arm
>best girl

You're entitled to your opinion. However wrong it may be.

Have you ever heard of "Time is the best medicine"? Exactly how would anyone "fix" a person's personality? You just can't change that and that never happens in real life. The only problem Erina had was just her trauma of Azami in which how Senzamon handled her problem is just bringing her a servant that is Hisako and Alice's presence to ease her heart and over time it's been stated she's been changing. Soma coming into her life impacted her change the most and now that Erina steadily gained more friends her heart was able to melt and become free.

>"fix"
Never said fix. I clearly said heal. There's a HUGE difference between the two. He should have gotten her proper care like a fucking therapist since she suffered child abuse.

Like I said, the only way for her to be healed was time. Also why would Erina need unnecessary care like going to a therapist? Yea she was abused but it's not like she became some nutjob. She is only afraid of her father in which Senzaemon handled by exiling him and he was gone from her life. The only damage Erina received was a messed up mentality which was harmless to an extent since it just made her more ruthless in judging food.

Hisako is a cooking therapist, her meals heal your body and soul.

Why is Hisako so best girl?

No one in anime goes to see a psychologist when they need to. Even characters who clearly have PTSD. But hell man, what was Alfred even doing with kid Bruce Wayne that he ended up the way he did. He should have been in therapy immediately after watching his parents get brutally murdered. So it's not just a Japanese thing.

Because she's the cutest female in the series.

Needing a therapist doesn't make you a nutjob. She would paralyze with fear just at the sight of him, a messed up mentality isn't all she received.

>Isshiki’s family forced him to work in the kitchen 24/7 when he was barely a kid
>Tsukasa’s parents didn’t put him into a mental hospital despite him showing sociopath and Asperger tendencies
>Ryo’s restaurant forced him to work like a raging dog
>W-what about therapists?
Erina is not the only one suffering child abuse, in fact, she seems to have a decent morality compared to Tsukasa.

>sociopath and Asperger tendencies
What the fuck are some of you even talking about? This manga is not that deep.

Google the “difference between psychopath and sociopath” and you will see why.
I’m pretty sure Tsukada read google and made a checklist of those symptoms and write Tsukasa’s backstory. You know shit is deep when he reflected “I am sure I am bit different from everyone but that’s fine”.
Only kids with mental problems say that about themselves.

>What the fuck are some of you even talking about?
I know right? Why are people going as far to think these children need to go to some therapist or get "help" just because you view them as autistic? None of these characters are "sick" in the sense they need those kind of treatments.

user, she doesn't need unnecessary care as going to some therapist. Stop digging too deep into this.

Excuse me?

You're ugly inside and out. Not cute at all.

Cool your jets user. This series isn't that deep AT ALL. If you were to tweet this shit to Tsukuda, I'm sure he'll just end up confused as to how you even got to such a ridiculous conclusion. What is with Western fans and always having to go 20 layers deep into a series aimed at teenagers?

We all know I am just throwing out stuffs for discussion purposes. The manga isn’t gonna do anything about all those issues (which I prefer because TG goes too deep and it becomes shit)

The problem is not that he takes the girl's paint, but
1) he didn't ask,
2) he didn't even wait until she uses it for herself, and
3) he didn't feel there's anything remotely wrong about it
4) Even when the girl cries

Even naughty kids know they are being naughty from reading other people's reaction. Tsukasa is incapable of that.