Ryuuou no Oshigoto

This episode shows that Ginko is the best girl.

Blue Ai > Red Ai > Char > Fang > Megane >>> shit >>> Ginko

Queen is more beautiful.

>this episode
>not first episode

I like Red Ai.

Why doesn't she have hair down there?

Because she is pure angel.

Not even in this episode

Delete Ginko.

Pure girls don't trim their bush. Only a slut who thinks people will see it would do that.

Does the same logic apply to pure boys too?

Thanks for making another thread where people can both Ginkopost and AntiGinkopost, maybe this might let the 10 or so people who actually enjoy the show talk about it in peace.

Just finished watching the new episode and can any shogi anons explain to me what the fuck MC was thinking when he made his last move against Natagiri? Why was he and the recorder so surprised when Natagiri went for the head-on capture?

I was thinking that it'd be a shock if MC's thought process was that his opponent would move his King elsewhere because taking the piece in front of it would put it into a bad position, but MC immediately then thinks to himself that he can't reach. This then leads me to wonder what the fuck MC was even thinking and whether he had properly thought his moves out and read ahead or if Natagiri actually did some insane thing in just one move that neither the MC or the recorder could see coming.

Ginko is trash

Ginko is our Queen, Red Ai is our wife.

Ginko is a shirt girl with short blue hair and soft voice. Of course she is best girl.

Ginko is a shit girl*

hairless Ginko knows the Loli King’s tastes all too well

A 14 year old wouldn't be hairless unless she shaves. Is she a slut?

My god Ginko is beautiful. Shame shes in such a boring series.

Ginko is more pure than either Ai

Look at how fucking flat she is. Her body is just underdeveloped.

It's true.

This. Ai is incredibly whorish while Ginko has been a prim and proper lady the whole time.

Ginko was a mistake

Reminder that Ginko wets herself.

I'm no genius at shogi but the board state looked like total shit to me. I think kuxuryuu was going for an effective all-in which is generally you sac a lot of pieces to eventually corner the king into a checkmate and win before it matters that you lost so many pieces. As far as I can tell he needed 1 more turn for a checkmate and didn't realize it until he had no more moves to make. I'm guessing he and the spectator were so focused on the rook play that they didn't expect him to move his king forward, which was the single move that completely shuts down kuzuryuu. Kuzuryuu winning from that deficit might as well be impossible. Being 1 turn short seems really obvious from an outside view so I think most likely kuzuryuu was too focused on his new strategy that he didn't notice. I don't know how good a rank ryuuou is supposed to be but it's a silly yet easily made mistake which I wouldn't expect from a really good player.

Cake-san is sneaky

Heh. She knows.

lewd butt things

thicc

You sound gay.

Umm that's fucking HOT.

GOOD FUCKING LORD

I agree.

Holy shit thats hot. Will this be in the anime? I will pick it up now if so.

Oppai loli is a mistale.

It was cut from the animu.

Dropped.

my disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined

mistake*

Anybody have the stitch of Ginko stepping on Yaichi yet?

>girl hits mc for no reason
>heh thats funny xd

best you can get is the the first chapter of the manga, which has that conversation from the ln word for word. I've yet to find any raw though.

MUH

Does Asuka play any role in the novel?

Wouldn't someone of Kuzu's skill level expect more orthodox moves instead of ones never previously tried? It still shows his lack of education on the tactics and progress of the people above him in skill level, considering his opponent's entire shogi career is built around making unexpected but well tested plays. In the end it's his own damn fault for trying to show off after practicing an alternative strategy.

>loli
She's a somewhat tall 17 years old girl, not even close to counting as a loli or oppai loli.
I don't care anyway, she's too cute for me to not love her.

How hairy is Keika down there?

Quality isn't good, but I tried.

Not much, she's highly desperate so she trims is a bit every day in hopes of finding a good mate.

It's better than nothing. Thanks, friend.

I bet her feet smells nice.

I seriously don't have a fucking clue what he was going for here. Was he hoping the gold would take his piece so he could get an easy checkmate?

It's just the most amateur hour mistake I've ever seen.

Muh dick. I wish I was Yaichi for this moment.

>Family is visiting
>4 hours till i can watch my loli ludo show in peace

>not living alone

Keika is cute

>Family is visiting

>all girls in the show are top tier
How did they do it?

based shortstack

Ginko and red haired shark teeth are the only good ones though.

Ginko is pure shit

I want to give that slutty ass a really hard slap and watch her reaction.

>letting your family visit

>Letting your family birth you

>existing

>being non-existent

yeah she reminds me of a grandma

shiggydiggy

The author is a JS and JC lover.

I think that's the point that's being shown here. Kuzuryuu underestimated his opponent and thought he could pull one over on him by using a new strategy only to be completely caught off guard. His opponent studies with the meijin and even mentioned he came up with a counter to kuzuryuu's strategy right at the beginning of the game.

I'm thinking he was expecting the gold to take his lance, place a silver 2 pieces away and close with a gold since he has his kaku closing off the left escape. His opponent obviously isn't going to play into that shit and just takes his lance which makes it so kuzuryuu can't place any pieces in that area. Otherwise maybe he was banking on the horse and didn't realize it was 1 square short of the king. Either way he needed at least 1 more turn to prep, namely by putting a silver or gold before going in with the lance but it was probably too late for that.

perfect

Checklist reminder

Except Ginko who is shit.

Just call him what he is.

They're all delicious, smol, and ready for breeding.

A lolicon?

Ginko a cute.

Mai breeding rotation: Red Ai on odd days, Blue Ai on even days, Ginko on weekends.

>not having a day for all three

Its funny how hard LRD is working to spread his shitpost across 4 threads just to say the same thing over and over again.

>not all three everyday.

Y-your wisdom surpasses my own. Please be my shishou.

Fuck off

What about the JS research group?

Ginko hairless

The best kind of JC.

A shit

>getting stepped by her sweaty smelly feet
Disgusting.

>score extra points or being smooth like a baby
The granny knows. Sasuga age and experience.

>tfw older than the hag

ginkofag, but not delusional enough to agree with you op.
stop giving us a bad name

I love Ginko as much as the next guy, but Ai needs some cosplay service.

Who should she cosplay? Shuten Douji?

>Ryou title holder
>lost to the same guy 3 times a row
What a shit MC.

He saw it, right?

I hope so.

I guess predatory homolords are extremely strong at competitive games that require concentration. I mean fuck just imagine yourself playing against that guy.