Post yfw GT was infinitely better than Super

Post yfw GT was infinitely better than Super

Untrue. Make Nuova Shenron canon and hand off SS4 to the U6 Saiyans as an alternate transformation to the God Ki path, and you'll have canonized everything worth keeping from GT.

The absolute faggots running that show never even bothered to let Trunks and Goten fuse, never let Pan be useful or go Super Saiyan, and made the entire cast so fucking irrelevant that Buu died to give a powerup that didn't fucking so anything and the entire cast including Vegeta was reduced to fodder for Goku

Nothing in this series after DB and DBZ will ever match them in quality and Toriyama and Toei will always suck Goku's dick. So why bother with anything else?

This, would have been better if it didn't keep kid goku and goku had just dissapeared for most of it though.
But saying that it's better then super is like saying that a kick in the ass is better then getting my bare nuts thwacked with an car antannae.
I would rather not have either of those things happen and would much rather avoid them.

>U6 saiyajins
Get your faggot bullshit out of here.

>English speaker calling them saiyajins
>Not saiyajin even, but saiyajins
Only faggot here is you

Both were mediocre attempts to milk hype and nostalgia, but super made me realize that there's no such thing as hitting rock bottom because it could've been much worse. Super somehow managed to be worse than GT despite toriyama was writing the plot this time and it really smelled like deviantart tier fanfic shit with things like recolors, OC characters too similar to pre-existing others, the return of previous characte4rs, using ideas of fanfics and etc.

I honestly don't think it is physically possible to create worse tournament arc than Tournament of Power

>incredible initial potential, 80 people's Battle Royal with almost everyone being big unknown
>plenty of weird and bizzare characters with interesting powers
>all of this wasted, as we had little to no time to get to know them, since tournmanet is basically 'villain of the week', which is beyond retarded when you think there are 60+ characters on stage and they apparently are doing shit-all
>Jiren is the blandest final boss in history of fiction, fucking Broly was more interesting
>no plotting, no strategy, just pummeling each other for '48 minutes'
>nobody tries to win by waiting out other opponents
>nobody tries to win by teaming with another universe
>you have to knock out people to win, yet everyone, especially Jiren, will keep throwing people into walls, trying to weaken them or some shit
>sayians can apparently insta-heal now and go from 'barely being able to stand' to 'final form' in apparently 15 seconds or so (if we uphold that retarded timeframe they keep forcing)
>goku will master some legendary technique not even gods can master and he will do so in 25 minutes from first hearing about it
>literally no stakes as everyone knows tournamnet must end with U7 winning and wishing everyone back

Never go full retard.

>Pan spreading her legs

>never let Pan be useful or go Super Saiyan
Because she was there to be the Bulma and not an autistic Tumblr-pandering tranny bitch like the Super bitches

>The absolute faggots running that show never even bothered to let Trunks and Goten fuse, never let Pan be useful or go Super Saiyan, and made the entire cast so fucking irrelevant that Buu died to give a powerup that didn't fucking so anything and the entire cast including Vegeta was reduced to fodder for Goku

So just like this show. Except, villains were more memorable, transformations were better and plot was more interesting

I liked the Shadow Dragons, and that's about it.

>Because she was there to be the Bulma
Except Bulma provided transport and general knowledge, and was good for playing humor off of. Pan provided NOTHING, was an active hindrance to Goku and Trunks, and was just a brat instead of a funny brat.

Faggot thinks GT had a plot.

I thought Baby was the only good arc.

>villains were more memorable
Not a single Black Star villain was good OR memorable. The Doctor Gero rip-off was trash and Baby was wasted potential that became a nothingburger after the first time he beat Goku. Super 17 was absolute garbage. The only good Shadow Dragons were Nova and Ice. At least Super had Hit, the Gay Gods and Fat Sailor Moon.

>transformations were better
SSJ4 was a good concept but a shit execution that made no sense and became so useless it no longer made sense after its debut. Plus it looked like garbage on anyone but Goku. Blue is worse than it but God and UI are better.

>and plot was more interesting
That's a good fucking joke.

Pan was only meant to be one thing: delicious

>GT
>nostalgia
Spotted the underage

Hence why i mentioned hype (GT little time after Z's end) and nostalgia (super decades later)

More like spotted a 40 year old if you actually think there is a single underage person on the planet that feels nostalgic towards GT

Not an argument.

I can tell you are american because of your reading comprehension.

The power of GT fans

GT is like Super without any hype, worse OST, less screen time for secondary cast and no good original character besides Baby.

How is it better than Super ? Super's manga alone is better than anything GT ever produced.

>dan dan kokoro
>worse than any of the DBS ops

>persona with English as their native language
>bad reading comprehension

you are twice as retarded as I initially thought

Is piss better than shit?

>The unrelated opening made by an unrelated band is the best thing from the GT soundtrack.

Really makes you think...

The secondary cast did fucking nothing in super, they were worthless from beginning almost to the end, when the """battle royale""" AKA let c list shitters fight no name c list shitters while the heavy hitters does nothing arc happened. They really should've used another type of tournament instead of using a battle royale format where it is simply retarded as fuck that the likes of Goku and Jiren or the more pragmatic Freezer and Toppo didn't bum rush and ring out all the small fry and go straight to the only fights that matters.

>Americans
>having good education
I'm laffin at your stupidity

also your reading comprehension is beyond retarded

>unrelated opening
What did he mean by this?

>that stupid poo in the loo
what was Toryiama thinking?

I feel like what's happening with Star Wars is the same as what's happening with Dragon Ball. People dislike the follow up for years until a new, nostalgia pandering, less creative, follow up comes along and is even worse to the point that people start saying the old follow up wasn't even bad.

Things that are worth saving from GT:
>Shadow Dragons (as a concept, fuck those four first dragons)
>SS4
>Baby (an enemy trying to get revenge on the Saiyans)
>Goku and Vegeta's outfits
>Pan
>the finale
>the music score (the original one, not the american shit)

>Not keeping Vegeta's mustache
Imagine if he went SS4 with it

the finale is god tier, so much feels

The secondary cast fighting and winning against jobers in the ToP and in RoF is still much more than anything GT did with its characters.
Roshi got one of his best moment in the ToP arc, 17 and 18 were the mvp of this tournament, Piccolo and Gohan had some great moments when they both eliminated U6 and U10 too.
Trunks was the main focus of the Zamasu arc with episodes focusing on great characters interractions with Kid trunks or Adult Gohan.

Gohan, Goten, Trunk and Pan never got anything close to that in GT with maybe the exeption of a filler episode for Pan bonding with the retarded robot mascot.

Super 17s character design is pretty neato user.

toriyama isn't really a good writer

he's an excellent storyboarder tho

Even this garbage tournament was better than this

>Super's manga alone is better than anything GT ever produced.
The Super manga is also better than anything to Super anime produced, so I'm not sure what you're trying to say here.

Not him, but
>That's a good fucking joke
I'd say without hesitation that GT had a better plot than Super. Super's Goku Black and ToP arcs alone kill the plot, with time travel paradoxes that make no sense and every character in the ToP being an actually jobber we're supposed to feel sorry for, but we'll never see them again outside of the OP and ED.
GT actually tries to do something. It dig up the lore and says 'What if the race that got killed by the Saiya-jins had some pissed off survivors' and 'What if there was another set of Dragon Balls' and this time they actually matter and have a history, while the Super Dragon Balls are just a McGuffin that are so powerful, you don't even know, yet that raises the question 'Who made them'. It'll never get answered, but the creator of the Dragon Balls has to be powerful enough to grant the wishes (it's why Shenron couldn't kill Vegeta and Nappa, Kami wasn't that powerful). So, theoretically, there is some dude that is just as powerful, if not more so than the Grand Priest and Zeno.

>worse OST
>shitting on DAN DAN
>no good original character besides Baby
I'll list all the good original characters in Super. There's Goku Black (and that's only because of Nozawa's God tier performance) and Beerus. Every other character is mediocre and forgettable.
>How is it better than Super ? Super's manga alone is better than anything GT ever produced.
The manga is better than the anime, the anime is worse than GT.
So, logically
DB>Z>Super Manga>GT>Super anime

>Roshi got one of his best moment in the ToP arc
His best moment was when he stepped down to let the new blood take over during the 22nd Tenkaichi Budokai.
His second best moment was his training with Goku and Krillin
After that, it's his showdown with Piccolo, his fight with Tenshinhan as Jackie Chun and his fight with Goku as Jackie Chun.
>17 and 18 were the mvp of this tournament
17 being the MVP feels hollow as he's bullshitted to that position, and I can't remember a single thing 18 did in this whole shitshow.
>Piccolo and Gohan had some great moments when they both eliminated U6 and U10 too.
And they had better moments in Z, and I'd say Piccolo's death in GT was better. I don't even like that arc really, but I thought it was better.
>Trunks was the main focus of the Zamasu arc
Which would've been fine if it weren't for the bullshit ending
>focusing on great characters interractions with Kid trunks or Adult Gohan.
I wouldn't call it great. I'd say it's okay, they met my expectations.

The oozaru>ssj4 transformation was good and hype compared to the god bullshit, the only thing that really deactivated my almonds was the fact that goku turned back into a kid after the transformation. the adult ssj4 transition could've been ok because muh power so high that can undo shenron power, but then let him stay an adult and find something else to wosh for with the galactic dragon balls