Sword Art Online - Netflix Boards Live-Action TV Series

spoilertv.com/2018/02/sword-art-online-netflix-boards-live.html

>Netflix has come aboard the live-action TV series adaptation of "Sword Art Online", a Japanese novel and anime franchise, SpoilerTV has learned.

>The "Sword Art Online" TV series, will follow brilliant young beta tester Kirito and his group of friends when they are trapped, along with 10,000 other people, in a next-generation virtual reality online role-playing game filled with swordfighting, monsters, and mystery.

>The TV series adaptation of the franchise was first announced in 2016 when Skydance Media acquired the rights, with Patrick Massett and John Zinman (Friday Night Lights, The Blacklist, Lara Croft: Tomb Raider) and Laeta Kalogridis (Avatar) joining to write the script for the show in the fall of last year.

>Per Production Weekly, an early 2019 production start date is being eyed for the show.

Death Note 2 baby!!!!

>low budget, live action adaptation of a high fantasy anime which relied on flashy and fluid fights to keep the crowd interested
I can't wait

Not really surprising or interesting. All you're gonna do is complain about the cast and SAO in general for the 1000th time. So instead lets talk about why .hack hasn't gotten a new anime.

So which one will be black? Klein?

the black guy will be black

But that would make too much sense.

Imagine being so voided of talent that you spend a hollywood budget on creating a live action drama based off the light novel known for two years worth of semen making glopping noise flowing into a slut.

Well, that's enough Sup Forums for one day. I think I just got cancer from reading that.

the SAO live action has the same writer and production team as Altered Carbon

I hope it dies though.

So Death Note2.0?

Everyone will be black

Cept Asuna who will be a big fat chola with rainbow hair

nah its skydance doing the production so it will at least look nice

Oh shit
well I actually liked AC so i'll have to see if the actresses are hot I might want nudity

mfw skydance adapts 16.5 to the live action

Kirito will be black. Asuna will remain Asian. That meets their diversity quota while giving them an interracial couple they can push.

If they don't just stick to stretching Aincrad out then:
Leafa will be a blasian.
Sinon will be white so they can comment on gun violence.

>an actual black swordsman

They gonna make Kirito a girl after the fake avatar to IRL look scene and have her les it up with hispanic Asuna

Soundtrack: Migos, Gucci Mane, Rick Ross, Young Thug

theres a ton of young asian actors in altered carbon flashbacks so skydance might pull it off

Asuna will be the black guy! With a female avatar. Genius.

So how long until Netflix starts going crazy with live action anime adaptions?

At this point they have to be eyeing Devilman and Fate adaptions.

>They make Shiro black his alter self

netflix has made some good series, i'm at least somewhat optimistic knowing that they're involved

for a second i thought you were talking about voltron

Because for all intents an purposes, CyberConnect have left it declining far too long.

The IOS gatcha game died out pretty quick.