Cupids Chocolate

Xueli finally exposed as worst girl

This show reminded me why I don't like the Chinese language. It sounds just like the stereotypical "Hang cho WAAAAHHHH" sounds that white people make when making fun of the language.

Lies and slander

she will always be best girl and MC's wife

Japanese sounds plenty retarded enough, it is something you need to accustom yourself into.

She certainly is one selfish and broken individual.
It pleases my boner but she most certainly deserves slapping and scolding.

I don't know how you can honestly think that after how btfod she got last episode

Glasses a bitch

Is there more poorfag girl?

Can't agree at all
Tonal languages like Chinese will just not sound as good

She is best girl by every metric, she has the better backstory and isn't a gain goblin unlike the other wannabe cooks + she will produce two beautiful children in accordance to chinese laws.

What about the MC bloodline? Is he just meant to accept his line's extinction for her happiness? Chinese Culture is huge on that kind of thing.

Quad zeros confirm.

Has pink haired girl been relevant?

Which one? Mei Tits and Zitong have gotten a lot of focus. MC is probably closer to Zitong than all other girls, I was thinking Xueli would have been the main contender against her but she fucked everything up.

Haoyi did say he loves Xueli but she is all kinds of fucked up and he doesnt want to be replacement for "that" person whatever that means. Zitong however is quite ahead of the others at the moment, Ponytail even seems to be vying for secondary position by cheering her on.

The rich girl one might as well be main girl
that's nice to hear though

but I would like to know about pink fairy as well did she get in on her masters harem?

Remember to stick your dick in crazy

In the "manga" it was explained they were only childhood friends and she was in love with another dude. Highly implied that guy raped her and that's why she's all kinds of fucked up.

>used goods
>not virgin
dropped

>le "used goods" maymay

>le "le maymay" maymay

I know, right? "Used goods" is definitely a stale, overused maymay in 2010+8.

>best girl is in an entirely different show

who is this girl? and what chinese cartoon is she from?

女娲成长日记

Xueli a cute

Red pill me on this "anime"