ITT: Just fuck already

ITT: Just fuck already.
Many such cases.

The fucking citrus lesbians

I'd rather fuck the superior senpai

>she'll never win though.

Jailbait:the manga

Also kaicho>gyaru

They can't. He just needs to say that he's going to gouge her out the second it's legal for him to do so and I'll be very satisfied. Hell, that's how that one Tawawa storyline with the long-bangs girl went.

Never tell her I've posted this.

>just sabotage your career already
reminder that Yabecchi is in the right to wait until Miku graduates before fucking/marrying her

Fujiwara graduates sooner.

Fujiwara isn't an outrageously hot, busty, devoted gyaru with latent tomboy tendencies and a strong interest in housewife skills.

but Fujiwara is a shit whereas Miku is a best

There's a reason he's never taken a serious pass at the Gyaru.

She's a student.

Yeah he's already fucking his sister, as evidenced by her child looking exactly like him.

Poor guy can't even get a wholesome relationship with his students.

Why haven't we met any other students yet?

oops wrong pic :D

the gyaru marks her territory
only the student council is immune to her pureslut powers

Yeah, that ain't happening any time soon, what with the whole eye swapping thing and all.

reminder

reminder

He's denser than lead, she's gonna have to try much more than that.

The novels just drag ooon and ooon.

She's trying alright

You guys are spouting nonsense, it'll be a harem end Yabecchi will accept both of them and steal the other two gyaru, and maybe his sister.

I was just thinking of this scene earlier.

>Using protection
She is too pure for this world

She is really trying to get him fire alright.

It'll end two ways, either he won't be able to resist and get both girls pregnant then be forced to resign before it becomes a scandal like Ichigo no Gakkou, or he'll resist until they graduate

>having to resist the temptations of a thirsty gal and a thirsty nerd

KAMI-SAMA GIVE YABECCHI STRENGTH

Negative: She's underage, they're in public
Positive: They're using protection

is the new chapter out already?

>15/16
>underage
japanese age of consent laws are a little different, some places it's 13, very dependent on local bylaws.

Fuck Shirou already?

If Japan's anything like France, the age of consent is raised in student-teacher cases. In France the AoC is 15 but it's 18 when the older partner is in a 'position of authority'.

This.

konosuba strong is comedy, no romance.

It has romance, just no fucking.
>OH BOY I WANT TO FUCK MEGUMIN
>ON NO I CANT "CROSS THAT BARRIER x 50 TO KEEP EVERYTHING THE SAME FOR 10 MORE NOVELS SO THOSE FAT OTAKU KEEP BUYING THEM"

France doesn't have "yet" a defined age of consent fyi. They are debating it now because some months ago a guy managed to walk it off with the "she was consent" card. France's laws only define sexual majority and minor abuse.

>slut who wants a harem of teachers
One of these things is not like the others

Tawawa is consistently the worst case of blue balls I've ever experienced, but I still love it so much

I dont really get why finally making the relationship a thing affects otaku soo much, is clear who will win anyways.

>"pure slut" carefully compiling list of preferred teacher husband candidates but only does lewd with one.

well, considering shinji fapped to her tits and she knows, i dont think they had much to do after being alone on earth

Holy fucking shit I need to catch up on this series pronto.

I forget who i even wanted to win anymore

Do you not get the concept of milking, or what? If people are invested in seeing something happen, you can't have it happen until the end, or they lose their reason to keep following your series.

They did in EoE you speedwatcher

What if you milk multiple pairing with a MC? Isn't that a risk of getting all the fans of the pairs that don't win to drop the series? Why not just focus on one, while still not making it actually canon until the end?

>obligatory

>ITT: Good tsundere